Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Dating: Her Family Fear They Might Run Off
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 29, 2014 8:08 PM EST
On March 26, Selena Gomez was spotted wearing a ring on her left hand. This has sparked-off rumours that Justin Bieber and Selena are ready to walk down the aisle. However, according to HollywoodLife.com, Selena's family is worried that she may run-off with the "Baby" singer.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
At the We Day conference in Oakland, California, the "Come & Get It" singer was seen, wearing a ring on her left hand. According to reports, the ring was a gift from Justin Bieber himself. An insider, who is said to be close to Selena, has revealed to HollywoodLife.com that the ring was, indeed, a gift from Justin, adding that it's not an engagement ring.
The source also said that Selena's family is worried about her next move. "Her family is extremely worried that she'll do something crazy like elope with him. Selena is totally wrapped back up in Justin, it's the same pattern happening all over again," said the source.
Justin reportedly has a big influence on Selena and he has told her that people are against her. However, Selena considers her mother an important person in her life, as she mentioned in her speech.
Certain reports suggest that Selena family feels that now that she is back with Justin, she might get back to her partying ways.
"She's telling everyone that she's fine, that they're all overreacting, but that's not making anyone feel better about this," said the insider.
"The problem is no one wants to alienate her. She's an adult now, it's not like her parents can tell her what to do, so it's a very delicate situation. No one in her circle is happy that she's back together with Justin, they've even talked about staging some sort of intervention to get her away from him but at this point that would only push her closer to him. Until he screws up again there's not much that anyone can do."
Only time will tell if Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez will run-off to get married, or break-up soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]