Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Dating: Her Family Fear They Might Run Off
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 29, 2014 8:08 PM EST
On March 26, Selena Gomez was spotted wearing a ring on her left hand. This has sparked-off rumours that Justin Bieber and Selena are ready to walk down the aisle. However, according to HollywoodLife.com, Selena's family is worried that she may run-off with the "Baby" singer.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
At the We Day conference in Oakland, California, the "Come & Get It" singer was seen, wearing a ring on her left hand. According to reports, the ring was a gift from Justin Bieber himself. An insider, who is said to be close to Selena, has revealed to HollywoodLife.com that the ring was, indeed, a gift from Justin, adding that it's not an engagement ring.
The source also said that Selena's family is worried about her next move. "Her family is extremely worried that she'll do something crazy like elope with him. Selena is totally wrapped back up in Justin, it's the same pattern happening all over again," said the source.
Justin reportedly has a big influence on Selena and he has told her that people are against her. However, Selena considers her mother an important person in her life, as she mentioned in her speech.
Certain reports suggest that Selena family feels that now that she is back with Justin, she might get back to her partying ways.
"She's telling everyone that she's fine, that they're all overreacting, but that's not making anyone feel better about this," said the insider.
"The problem is no one wants to alienate her. She's an adult now, it's not like her parents can tell her what to do, so it's a very delicate situation. No one in her circle is happy that she's back together with Justin, they've even talked about staging some sort of intervention to get her away from him but at this point that would only push her closer to him. Until he screws up again there's not much that anyone can do."
Only time will tell if Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez will run-off to get married, or break-up soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet