Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Dating: Her Family Fear They Might Run Off
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 29, 2014 8:08 PM EST
On March 26, Selena Gomez was spotted wearing a ring on her left hand. This has sparked-off rumours that Justin Bieber and Selena are ready to walk down the aisle. However, according to HollywoodLife.com, Selena's family is worried that she may run-off with the "Baby" singer.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
At the We Day conference in Oakland, California, the "Come & Get It" singer was seen, wearing a ring on her left hand. According to reports, the ring was a gift from Justin Bieber himself. An insider, who is said to be close to Selena, has revealed to HollywoodLife.com that the ring was, indeed, a gift from Justin, adding that it's not an engagement ring.
The source also said that Selena's family is worried about her next move. "Her family is extremely worried that she'll do something crazy like elope with him. Selena is totally wrapped back up in Justin, it's the same pattern happening all over again," said the source.
Justin reportedly has a big influence on Selena and he has told her that people are against her. However, Selena considers her mother an important person in her life, as she mentioned in her speech.
Certain reports suggest that Selena family feels that now that she is back with Justin, she might get back to her partying ways.
"She's telling everyone that she's fine, that they're all overreacting, but that's not making anyone feel better about this," said the insider.
"The problem is no one wants to alienate her. She's an adult now, it's not like her parents can tell her what to do, so it's a very delicate situation. No one in her circle is happy that she's back together with Justin, they've even talked about staging some sort of intervention to get her away from him but at this point that would only push her closer to him. Until he screws up again there's not much that anyone can do."
Only time will tell if Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez will run-off to get married, or break-up soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage