Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Dating: Her Family Fear They Might Run Off
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 29, 2014 8:08 PM EST
On March 26, Selena Gomez was spotted wearing a ring on her left hand. This has sparked-off rumours that Justin Bieber and Selena are ready to walk down the aisle. However, according to HollywoodLife.com, Selena's family is worried that she may run-off with the "Baby" singer.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
At the We Day conference in Oakland, California, the "Come & Get It" singer was seen, wearing a ring on her left hand. According to reports, the ring was a gift from Justin Bieber himself. An insider, who is said to be close to Selena, has revealed to HollywoodLife.com that the ring was, indeed, a gift from Justin, adding that it's not an engagement ring.
The source also said that Selena's family is worried about her next move. "Her family is extremely worried that she'll do something crazy like elope with him. Selena is totally wrapped back up in Justin, it's the same pattern happening all over again," said the source.
Justin reportedly has a big influence on Selena and he has told her that people are against her. However, Selena considers her mother an important person in her life, as she mentioned in her speech.
Certain reports suggest that Selena family feels that now that she is back with Justin, she might get back to her partying ways.
"She's telling everyone that she's fine, that they're all overreacting, but that's not making anyone feel better about this," said the insider.
"The problem is no one wants to alienate her. She's an adult now, it's not like her parents can tell her what to do, so it's a very delicate situation. No one in her circle is happy that she's back together with Justin, they've even talked about staging some sort of intervention to get her away from him but at this point that would only push her closer to him. Until he screws up again there's not much that anyone can do."
Only time will tell if Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez will run-off to get married, or break-up soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Actor Charlie Hunnam Gushes Over Co-star Maggie Siff, Says He Is Most Proud of Jax, Tara's Relationship [VIDEO}
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October