Mila Kunis Bares Baby Bump: What Does Ashton Kutcher's Ex Demi Moore Think?
By Sonam Malik | March 29, 2014 8:05 PM EST
Mila Kunis exposed her baby bump for the first time since the news of her pregnancy with Ashton Kutcher's baby broke. Kunis was spotted flaunting her baby bump while stepping out in Los Angeles for some shopping on March 26. The actress was dressed casually in faded denims and a casual T-shirt.
REUTERS/Mark Blinch/Alex Galla
Mila Kunis (L), seen at the Toronto Film Festival on September 10, 2013 and Ashton Kutcher, seen at an LA Lakers game in Los Angeles May 1, 2012, are seen in a combination photo. Hollywood stars Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged to be married, according to US Weekly and the E! entertainment news website.
Speculations regarding Kunis' pregnancy started months ago. However, the actress camouflaged her growing belly under loose fitting shirts and dresses until a source confirmed that she is expecting her first child with beau Kutcher.
The newly engaged couple is reportedly thrilled with the baby news and can't wait to start a family.
"They were not surprised that it happened but to have it planned now was never discussed. They really were of the mind-set that if it were going to happen - to let it just happen. They are ready to start a family, but they could have easily been ready to start next year as well. They really go with the flow and believe everything happens for a reason," Hollywoodlife quoted a source.
Kunis and Kutcher first starred together in "That 70's show" as Jackie and Kelso. However, they were friends back then as Kutcher was married to Demi Moore. The couple realized their love for each other a few years back and since then have been going strong and steady.
Kutcher and Moore split in 2011 after eight years of marriage. After Kunis' pregnancy news went rampant, it was being speculated that Moore would be devastated. However, sources have revealed that "Moore is taking it as well as one would take a situation like this - she actually considers this moment to be closure. She never really expected to get back with Ashton but this pretty much seals the deal that the moment of her life with him is now officially completed, " reported the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0