Mila Kunis Bares Baby Bump: What Does Ashton Kutcher's Ex Demi Moore Think?
By Sonam Malik | March 29, 2014 8:05 PM EST
Mila Kunis exposed her baby bump for the first time since the news of her pregnancy with Ashton Kutcher's baby broke. Kunis was spotted flaunting her baby bump while stepping out in Los Angeles for some shopping on March 26. The actress was dressed casually in faded denims and a casual T-shirt.
REUTERS/Mark Blinch/Alex Galla
Mila Kunis (L), seen at the Toronto Film Festival on September 10, 2013 and Ashton Kutcher, seen at an LA Lakers game in Los Angeles May 1, 2012, are seen in a combination photo. Hollywood stars Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged to be married, according to US Weekly and the E! entertainment news website.
Speculations regarding Kunis' pregnancy started months ago. However, the actress camouflaged her growing belly under loose fitting shirts and dresses until a source confirmed that she is expecting her first child with beau Kutcher.
The newly engaged couple is reportedly thrilled with the baby news and can't wait to start a family.
"They were not surprised that it happened but to have it planned now was never discussed. They really were of the mind-set that if it were going to happen - to let it just happen. They are ready to start a family, but they could have easily been ready to start next year as well. They really go with the flow and believe everything happens for a reason," Hollywoodlife quoted a source.
Kunis and Kutcher first starred together in "That 70's show" as Jackie and Kelso. However, they were friends back then as Kutcher was married to Demi Moore. The couple realized their love for each other a few years back and since then have been going strong and steady.
Kutcher and Moore split in 2011 after eight years of marriage. After Kunis' pregnancy news went rampant, it was being speculated that Moore would be devastated. However, sources have revealed that "Moore is taking it as well as one would take a situation like this - she actually considers this moment to be closure. She never really expected to get back with Ashton but this pretty much seals the deal that the moment of her life with him is now officially completed, " reported the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best