Mila Kunis Bares Baby Bump: What Does Ashton Kutcher's Ex Demi Moore Think?
By Sonam Malik | March 29, 2014 8:05 PM EST
Mila Kunis exposed her baby bump for the first time since the news of her pregnancy with Ashton Kutcher's baby broke. Kunis was spotted flaunting her baby bump while stepping out in Los Angeles for some shopping on March 26. The actress was dressed casually in faded denims and a casual T-shirt.
REUTERS/Mark Blinch/Alex Galla
Mila Kunis (L), seen at the Toronto Film Festival on September 10, 2013 and Ashton Kutcher, seen at an LA Lakers game in Los Angeles May 1, 2012, are seen in a combination photo. Hollywood stars Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged to be married, according to US Weekly and the E! entertainment news website.
Speculations regarding Kunis' pregnancy started months ago. However, the actress camouflaged her growing belly under loose fitting shirts and dresses until a source confirmed that she is expecting her first child with beau Kutcher.
The newly engaged couple is reportedly thrilled with the baby news and can't wait to start a family.
"They were not surprised that it happened but to have it planned now was never discussed. They really were of the mind-set that if it were going to happen - to let it just happen. They are ready to start a family, but they could have easily been ready to start next year as well. They really go with the flow and believe everything happens for a reason," Hollywoodlife quoted a source.
Kunis and Kutcher first starred together in "That 70's show" as Jackie and Kelso. However, they were friends back then as Kutcher was married to Demi Moore. The couple realized their love for each other a few years back and since then have been going strong and steady.
Kutcher and Moore split in 2011 after eight years of marriage. After Kunis' pregnancy news went rampant, it was being speculated that Moore would be devastated. However, sources have revealed that "Moore is taking it as well as one would take a situation like this - she actually considers this moment to be closure. She never really expected to get back with Ashton but this pretty much seals the deal that the moment of her life with him is now officially completed, " reported the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell