Mila Kunis Bares Baby Bump: What Does Ashton Kutcher's Ex Demi Moore Think?
By Sonam Malik | March 29, 2014 8:05 PM EST
Mila Kunis exposed her baby bump for the first time since the news of her pregnancy with Ashton Kutcher's baby broke. Kunis was spotted flaunting her baby bump while stepping out in Los Angeles for some shopping on March 26. The actress was dressed casually in faded denims and a casual T-shirt.
REUTERS/Mark Blinch/Alex Galla
Mila Kunis (L), seen at the Toronto Film Festival on September 10, 2013 and Ashton Kutcher, seen at an LA Lakers game in Los Angeles May 1, 2012, are seen in a combination photo. Hollywood stars Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged to be married, according to US Weekly and the E! entertainment news website.
Speculations regarding Kunis' pregnancy started months ago. However, the actress camouflaged her growing belly under loose fitting shirts and dresses until a source confirmed that she is expecting her first child with beau Kutcher.
The newly engaged couple is reportedly thrilled with the baby news and can't wait to start a family.
"They were not surprised that it happened but to have it planned now was never discussed. They really were of the mind-set that if it were going to happen - to let it just happen. They are ready to start a family, but they could have easily been ready to start next year as well. They really go with the flow and believe everything happens for a reason," Hollywoodlife quoted a source.
Kunis and Kutcher first starred together in "That 70's show" as Jackie and Kelso. However, they were friends back then as Kutcher was married to Demi Moore. The couple realized their love for each other a few years back and since then have been going strong and steady.
Kutcher and Moore split in 2011 after eight years of marriage. After Kunis' pregnancy news went rampant, it was being speculated that Moore would be devastated. However, sources have revealed that "Moore is taking it as well as one would take a situation like this - she actually considers this moment to be closure. She never really expected to get back with Ashton but this pretty much seals the deal that the moment of her life with him is now officially completed, " reported the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy