Mila Kunis Bares Baby Bump: What Does Ashton Kutcher's Ex Demi Moore Think?
By Sonam Malik | March 29, 2014 8:05 PM EST
Mila Kunis exposed her baby bump for the first time since the news of her pregnancy with Ashton Kutcher's baby broke. Kunis was spotted flaunting her baby bump while stepping out in Los Angeles for some shopping on March 26. The actress was dressed casually in faded denims and a casual T-shirt.
REUTERS/Mark Blinch/Alex Galla
Mila Kunis (L), seen at the Toronto Film Festival on September 10, 2013 and Ashton Kutcher, seen at an LA Lakers game in Los Angeles May 1, 2012, are seen in a combination photo. Hollywood stars Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged to be married, according to US Weekly and the E! entertainment news website.
Speculations regarding Kunis' pregnancy started months ago. However, the actress camouflaged her growing belly under loose fitting shirts and dresses until a source confirmed that she is expecting her first child with beau Kutcher.
The newly engaged couple is reportedly thrilled with the baby news and can't wait to start a family.
"They were not surprised that it happened but to have it planned now was never discussed. They really were of the mind-set that if it were going to happen - to let it just happen. They are ready to start a family, but they could have easily been ready to start next year as well. They really go with the flow and believe everything happens for a reason," Hollywoodlife quoted a source.
Kunis and Kutcher first starred together in "That 70's show" as Jackie and Kelso. However, they were friends back then as Kutcher was married to Demi Moore. The couple realized their love for each other a few years back and since then have been going strong and steady.
Kutcher and Moore split in 2011 after eight years of marriage. After Kunis' pregnancy news went rampant, it was being speculated that Moore would be devastated. However, sources have revealed that "Moore is taking it as well as one would take a situation like this - she actually considers this moment to be closure. She never really expected to get back with Ashton but this pretty much seals the deal that the moment of her life with him is now officially completed, " reported the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report