Baby Reveal Gone Wrong: Hilarious Viral Video Shows Boy Crying after Learning he's Getting Kid Sister [VIDEO]
By Keerthi Mohan | March 29, 2014 8:02 PM EST
A new YouTube video that has gone viral shows how distraught a six-year-old is after learning that he is getting a baby sister for the third time.
Jason Tiffany Mertlich decided to reveal the baby’s gender to his three young children - Gunner, Paisley and Harper – by hosting a party. The three children are seen gathered around a table, while the dad asks them to guess the baby’s gender.
Baby Reveal Gone Wrong: Hilarious Viral Video Shows Boy Crying after Learning he's Getting Kid Sister
Check out the video below:
Gunner is adamant that he wants a boy, Paisley wants a girl and Harper is happy as long as it’s a baby.
A cake is set in front of the children, and to Gunner’s dismay he finds that the filling is pink.
“It's a girl” Gunner says and immediately starts crying. “It's another girl! I hate girls! Every time it's girl, girl, girl, girl!! It's always going to be girls. ... It's too much."
Gunner refuses to eat the cake despite his sister telling him that it has jelly in it, and even threatens to leave the house because he wanted the family to have two boys and two girls.
“I hate girls!” adds the little boy. “I want to leave this house and never come back! I want to be by myself!”
Gunner is also sure that he won’t love his new sister and says that he wants a house with “zero girls.”
The YouTube video was uploaded on March 22 and since then has received about 578,245 views, with a good number of online users posting consoling messages to Gunner.
“Be patient little man. When you're all older and those 3 sisters start bringing home their college friends you'll be so grateful you had sisters,” one message read.
Meanwhile, Jason has come under criticism for telling Gunner that he too felt disappointed when he came to know they were having a girl. Many have even expressed hope that the yet to be born baby never comes across the video.
“I really hope his little sister never sees this, the brother keeps saying that he doesn't want her and that he won't love her and the dad said he had the same reaction,” one user wrote.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display