Porsha Stewart to be Fired from ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ for Catfight with Kenya Moore?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 29, 2014 7:00 PM EST
“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Porsha Stewart’s catfight with co-star Kenya Moore during Thursday’s taping of the show's reunion episode has reportedly prompted show producers to give Stewart the boot.
The physical altercation was the last straw for show producers, who believe Stewart is more trouble than she is worth, TMZ reported. Producers of RHOA were mulling whether Stewart should be brought back in the next season as she was reportedly considered “supremely uninteresting,” and now they have a reason to fire her.
Although reality shows such as RHOA thrives on drama, producers of the show had adopted a zero-tolerance policy to violence after Apollo Nida’s fight with Brandon DeShaze.
“They did get into an altercation. Porsha stood up, so then Kenya stood up,” a source told Us Weekly about the Stewart-Moore fight. “Porsha charged at Kenya and pulled her hair, but it was over in a matter of seconds. Porsha never dragged her by her hair.”
“Andy [Cohen] and a producer jumped in and then security came."
"Kenya is fine," the insider noted, adding that it is not known if she will press charges. "You never know with these ladies."
On Friday, Moore tweeted about the incident saying, “One thing u will NEVER see me do is fight. Your brain and tongue are your most powerful weapons.”
The violent fight erupted after Moore brought some sex toys for the reunion shoot, probably in an attempt to poke fun at the gay rumors that had been dogging Stewart’s ex husband Kordell Stewart.
Moore had earlier called Stewart’s failed marriage to Kordell a publicity stunt, even going to the extent of calling Stewart the athlete’s “beard”.
"I've never called Kordell gay," Stewart told Us Weekly in a chat last week. "If [Kenya] has a problem with him being gay, if she thinks he's gay, she should take that up with him instead of running around and calling me a beard."
The sixth season reunion of RHOA will air on April 20 on Bravo.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money