‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 16 Finale Spoilers: Rick Grimes Uses ‘'Surprising’ Weapon to Kill Opponent
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 29, 2014 6:41 PM EST
In "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 finale, Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) is set to unleash a new weapon to kill his opponents. His new weapon might not be successful on the walkers, but is set to work on survivors.
Wetpaint's reports that different characters on the show use different weapons, like Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) is known to use guns, Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) uses his crossbow, Michonne (Danai Gurira) uses her katana to slay the opponent. Rick uses guns and big stones.
This week, Andrew Lincoln talked to The Walker Stalkers about "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16, which is titled "A." He also shared about the "surprising" weapon his character used in the final episode of the season.
"You're about to get it," said Andrew Lincoln to The Walker Stalkers.
Andrew also revealed that a journalist watched "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale in advance and she freaked out watching Rick's action.
"I even made a phone call to Scott Gimple and said 'Scott, really, are we going to do this?' And he said 'Yep.' And I said 'OK, let's do it."
Wetpaint speculates that Rick's new weapon has to be his teeth. In "The Walking Dead comic" issue # 57, Rick kills a bandit's member by biting his neck. Later, he chases another guy and kills him, as well. The reason he killed them is because one of them tried to rape his son - Carl.
It is likely that Rick will kill two marauders from Joe's group and Daryl Dixon might help him.
Andrew shared at the Walker Stalker Con in Atlanta that his character develops a new technique to kill.
"But Rick develops a new technique this season for dispatching people. And it isn't a gun, it isn't a knife, it's something quite different. And I look forward to hearing your reactions, because I was shocked," said Andrew Lincoln, as quoted by Wetpaint.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 airs on March 30, 2014, on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]