‘Keeping Up With The Kardashian’ Stars Head to South Korea: Is it to New KUWTK Set?
By Riza Ornos | March 29, 2014 6:18 PM EST
Vogue's cover girl Kim Kardashian was recently spotted, with baby North, as she boarded a flight, with the rest of the Kardashian clan. They were taking a flight from LAX to South Korea. According to reports, the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" stars are going to shoot some scenes of their hit TV series, and reportedly East Asia could be their next filming location.
American television personality Kim Kardashian reportedly wants a wedding dress similar to that of Kate Middleton. Here seen with Kanye West (Reuters)
After the huge success of their Miami-set version, the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" might be planning to film the new season in Korea. And just recently, E! announced that a new KUWTK spin-off "Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons" is set to premiere next fall on March 26.
This is not the first that the two sisters have done something different from their main TV show. The two bombshells have had a huge success back in 2009, with their show "Kourtney And Khloe Take Miami" and after that Khloe had her own spin-off show, with her estranged husband, Lamar Odom, in 2011.
"The girls have their work cut out for them as they set out to relocate the Dash New York store to a hot new property while managing the initial struggles of opening their first pop-up store in the Hamptons," according to a statement posted in Entertainment Wise.
Meanwhile, Bruce Jenner's son, Brody, revealed that he is heading to Thailand to meet his family. This means the Kardashian clan going to Korea could be just one of the stopovers of their trip. The vacation destination is not yet known but the controversial Kardashian-Jenner clan are definitely heading to somewhere exotic.
As usual, Kim was dressed like she is heading to a runway, as she pushed baby North in her stroller, surrounded by a crowd who were trying to click her pictures. She was seen wearing nude high heels and a plunging nude dress, which outlined her curves.
Momager Kris Jenner was all smiles, as she jumped out of the car, with estranged husband Bruce Jenner, and her two daughters, Kylie and Kendall Jenner, who were both seen wearing plaid skirts and leggings. Khloe was sporting sunglasses, as she tried to hide her face from the press.
Stay tuned to read more updates on their next location.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet