Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Romance Shocking News: The Couple May Marry; Reasons Why They Should Not Walk The Aisle
By Sonalee singh | March 29, 2014 5:37 PM EST
The media is abuzz with rumours that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber might tie the knot soon. Gomez's recent public appearance wearing a gold band on her ring finger has added more fuel to the speculation fire. The couple's fans are wondering whether Bieber and Gomez are ready to take the next step, or not.
In the past, Bieber has reportedly been attracted to other women. Gomez and Bieber had called it quits because of latter's alleged affair, with Victoria Secret model, Barbara Palvin. The "Baby" singer also hit the headlines when he slept with an unknown Brazilian girl, and was reported to be dating model, Chantel Jefferies. This makes fan wonder if he is ready to be in a committed relationship, or not.
Though sources say that Bieber is madly in love with Gomez, but one cannot deny that he is still too young to marry. Also, the popstar is still dealing with a court case, and it would be better if he doesn't drag Gomez into his legal troubles.
Meanwhile, the "Come And Get It" sInger has totally given into her feeling for Bieber; so much so that, she didn't even mind breaking up with her long-time BFF, Taylor Swift.
"Selena thinks if Taylor were really her friend she wouldn't give her an ultimatum or make her choose between the two. She respects Taylor and always will but the most important thing to Selena is Justin right now," a source close to Gomez revealed, reported Hollywoodlife.
Gomez is still a fresh bud in the musical arena and marriage might prove detrimental to her career. The Jelena relationship has seen major ups and downs over the last few months, and for now it is important that they attain stability before they walk down the aisle.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around