Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Romance Shocking News: The Couple May Marry; Reasons Why They Should Not Walk The Aisle
By Sonalee singh | March 29, 2014 5:37 PM EST
The media is abuzz with rumours that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber might tie the knot soon. Gomez's recent public appearance wearing a gold band on her ring finger has added more fuel to the speculation fire. The couple's fans are wondering whether Bieber and Gomez are ready to take the next step, or not.
In the past, Bieber has reportedly been attracted to other women. Gomez and Bieber had called it quits because of latter's alleged affair, with Victoria Secret model, Barbara Palvin. The "Baby" singer also hit the headlines when he slept with an unknown Brazilian girl, and was reported to be dating model, Chantel Jefferies. This makes fan wonder if he is ready to be in a committed relationship, or not.
Though sources say that Bieber is madly in love with Gomez, but one cannot deny that he is still too young to marry. Also, the popstar is still dealing with a court case, and it would be better if he doesn't drag Gomez into his legal troubles.
Meanwhile, the "Come And Get It" sInger has totally given into her feeling for Bieber; so much so that, she didn't even mind breaking up with her long-time BFF, Taylor Swift.
"Selena thinks if Taylor were really her friend she wouldn't give her an ultimatum or make her choose between the two. She respects Taylor and always will but the most important thing to Selena is Justin right now," a source close to Gomez revealed, reported Hollywoodlife.
Gomez is still a fresh bud in the musical arena and marriage might prove detrimental to her career. The Jelena relationship has seen major ups and downs over the last few months, and for now it is important that they attain stability before they walk down the aisle.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet