Is Boyfriend Justin Bieber Responsible for Selena Gomez's Court Appearances? Selena Gets Legal Notices to Appear in Photographers' Attack Cases
By nidhi tewari | March 29, 2014 5:05 PM EST
If Justin Bieber is the boyfriend, one can expect the girlfriend to hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons, as Selena Gomez must be realising. Selena has been served a legal notice to appear in a court because her boyfriend allegly kicked a photographer in his stomach. Also, according to Radar Online's report, she will be subpoenaed to appear at the deposition of another case, involving another photographer, Jeffrey Binion.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Binion has filed a case against Justin, alleging that Justin ordered his bodyguard to attack him. He claims that Selena saw Justin order his bodyguard to attack him, Radar Online reports thar the entire incident was captured on a video.
The Web site had previously reported that at an earlier deposition, Bieber had become angry, storming out of the court proceedings, when he was asked about the Texan beauty's involvement in the case. Bieber does not want to drag Selena in his legal troubles, but it looks like that Selena cannnot avoid getting involved. She will have to obey the court's order and appear as a witness.
Selena, too, does not want to get into any legal mess because of her boyfriend, as she has had a blemish-free legal record till now. "Selena wants no part of this. She knows it could be a PR disaster," a source said to Radar Online.
Meanwhile, Selena has also been reportedly served a subpoena to testify in another lawsuit, which alleges that Justin kicked photographer Jose Osmin Hernandez Duran in his stomach.
Looks like the "Come and Get it" singer has no choice but to be part of lawsuits filed against Justin. She has been in an on and off relation with Justin Bieber since the past few years. She was also admitted to a rehab in January. At the 'We Day' conference, Selena confessed that she "lost sight of" who she was and gave in to the peer pressure to look good and behave in a way that was not true to herself. However the beautiful singer was candid enough to confess that she has learnt from her mistakes and has moved on in her life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013