Is Boyfriend Justin Bieber Responsible for Selena Gomez's Court Appearances? Selena Gets Legal Notices to Appear in Photographers' Attack Cases
By nidhi tewari | March 29, 2014 5:05 PM EST
If Justin Bieber is the boyfriend, one can expect the girlfriend to hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons, as Selena Gomez must be realising. Selena has been served a legal notice to appear in a court because her boyfriend allegly kicked a photographer in his stomach. Also, according to Radar Online's report, she will be subpoenaed to appear at the deposition of another case, involving another photographer, Jeffrey Binion.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Binion has filed a case against Justin, alleging that Justin ordered his bodyguard to attack him. He claims that Selena saw Justin order his bodyguard to attack him, Radar Online reports thar the entire incident was captured on a video.
The Web site had previously reported that at an earlier deposition, Bieber had become angry, storming out of the court proceedings, when he was asked about the Texan beauty's involvement in the case. Bieber does not want to drag Selena in his legal troubles, but it looks like that Selena cannnot avoid getting involved. She will have to obey the court's order and appear as a witness.
Selena, too, does not want to get into any legal mess because of her boyfriend, as she has had a blemish-free legal record till now. "Selena wants no part of this. She knows it could be a PR disaster," a source said to Radar Online.
Meanwhile, Selena has also been reportedly served a subpoena to testify in another lawsuit, which alleges that Justin kicked photographer Jose Osmin Hernandez Duran in his stomach.
Looks like the "Come and Get it" singer has no choice but to be part of lawsuits filed against Justin. She has been in an on and off relation with Justin Bieber since the past few years. She was also admitted to a rehab in January. At the 'We Day' conference, Selena confessed that she "lost sight of" who she was and gave in to the peer pressure to look good and behave in a way that was not true to herself. However the beautiful singer was candid enough to confess that she has learnt from her mistakes and has moved on in her life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report