Is Boyfriend Justin Bieber Responsible for Selena Gomez's Court Appearances? Selena Gets Legal Notices to Appear in Photographers' Attack Cases
By nidhi tewari | March 29, 2014 5:05 PM EST
If Justin Bieber is the boyfriend, one can expect the girlfriend to hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons, as Selena Gomez must be realising. Selena has been served a legal notice to appear in a court because her boyfriend allegly kicked a photographer in his stomach. Also, according to Radar Online's report, she will be subpoenaed to appear at the deposition of another case, involving another photographer, Jeffrey Binion.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Binion has filed a case against Justin, alleging that Justin ordered his bodyguard to attack him. He claims that Selena saw Justin order his bodyguard to attack him, Radar Online reports thar the entire incident was captured on a video.
The Web site had previously reported that at an earlier deposition, Bieber had become angry, storming out of the court proceedings, when he was asked about the Texan beauty's involvement in the case. Bieber does not want to drag Selena in his legal troubles, but it looks like that Selena cannnot avoid getting involved. She will have to obey the court's order and appear as a witness.
Selena, too, does not want to get into any legal mess because of her boyfriend, as she has had a blemish-free legal record till now. "Selena wants no part of this. She knows it could be a PR disaster," a source said to Radar Online.
Meanwhile, Selena has also been reportedly served a subpoena to testify in another lawsuit, which alleges that Justin kicked photographer Jose Osmin Hernandez Duran in his stomach.
Looks like the "Come and Get it" singer has no choice but to be part of lawsuits filed against Justin. She has been in an on and off relation with Justin Bieber since the past few years. She was also admitted to a rehab in January. At the 'We Day' conference, Selena confessed that she "lost sight of" who she was and gave in to the peer pressure to look good and behave in a way that was not true to herself. However the beautiful singer was candid enough to confess that she has learnt from her mistakes and has moved on in her life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People