Is Boyfriend Justin Bieber Responsible for Selena Gomez's Court Appearances? Selena Gets Legal Notices to Appear in Photographers' Attack Cases
By nidhi tewari | March 29, 2014 5:05 PM EST
If Justin Bieber is the boyfriend, one can expect the girlfriend to hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons, as Selena Gomez must be realising. Selena has been served a legal notice to appear in a court because her boyfriend allegly kicked a photographer in his stomach. Also, according to Radar Online's report, she will be subpoenaed to appear at the deposition of another case, involving another photographer, Jeffrey Binion.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Binion has filed a case against Justin, alleging that Justin ordered his bodyguard to attack him. He claims that Selena saw Justin order his bodyguard to attack him, Radar Online reports thar the entire incident was captured on a video.
The Web site had previously reported that at an earlier deposition, Bieber had become angry, storming out of the court proceedings, when he was asked about the Texan beauty's involvement in the case. Bieber does not want to drag Selena in his legal troubles, but it looks like that Selena cannnot avoid getting involved. She will have to obey the court's order and appear as a witness.
Selena, too, does not want to get into any legal mess because of her boyfriend, as she has had a blemish-free legal record till now. "Selena wants no part of this. She knows it could be a PR disaster," a source said to Radar Online.
Meanwhile, Selena has also been reportedly served a subpoena to testify in another lawsuit, which alleges that Justin kicked photographer Jose Osmin Hernandez Duran in his stomach.
Looks like the "Come and Get it" singer has no choice but to be part of lawsuits filed against Justin. She has been in an on and off relation with Justin Bieber since the past few years. She was also admitted to a rehab in January. At the 'We Day' conference, Selena confessed that she "lost sight of" who she was and gave in to the peer pressure to look good and behave in a way that was not true to herself. However the beautiful singer was candid enough to confess that she has learnt from her mistakes and has moved on in her life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga