Is Boyfriend Justin Bieber Responsible for Selena Gomez's Court Appearances? Selena Gets Legal Notices to Appear in Photographers' Attack Cases
By nidhi tewari | March 29, 2014 5:05 PM EST
If Justin Bieber is the boyfriend, one can expect the girlfriend to hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons, as Selena Gomez must be realising. Selena has been served a legal notice to appear in a court because her boyfriend allegly kicked a photographer in his stomach. Also, according to Radar Online's report, she will be subpoenaed to appear at the deposition of another case, involving another photographer, Jeffrey Binion.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Binion has filed a case against Justin, alleging that Justin ordered his bodyguard to attack him. He claims that Selena saw Justin order his bodyguard to attack him, Radar Online reports thar the entire incident was captured on a video.
The Web site had previously reported that at an earlier deposition, Bieber had become angry, storming out of the court proceedings, when he was asked about the Texan beauty's involvement in the case. Bieber does not want to drag Selena in his legal troubles, but it looks like that Selena cannnot avoid getting involved. She will have to obey the court's order and appear as a witness.
Selena, too, does not want to get into any legal mess because of her boyfriend, as she has had a blemish-free legal record till now. "Selena wants no part of this. She knows it could be a PR disaster," a source said to Radar Online.
Meanwhile, Selena has also been reportedly served a subpoena to testify in another lawsuit, which alleges that Justin kicked photographer Jose Osmin Hernandez Duran in his stomach.
Looks like the "Come and Get it" singer has no choice but to be part of lawsuits filed against Justin. She has been in an on and off relation with Justin Bieber since the past few years. She was also admitted to a rehab in January. At the 'We Day' conference, Selena confessed that she "lost sight of" who she was and gave in to the peer pressure to look good and behave in a way that was not true to herself. However the beautiful singer was candid enough to confess that she has learnt from her mistakes and has moved on in her life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy