'All women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point,' Believes Cameron Diaz as She Appears on Glamour Magazine
By nidhi tewari | March 29, 2014 4:01 PM EST
Cameron Diaz is one bold and outspoken woman. The 41-year-old blonde beauty has appeared on the latest issue of Glamour magazine and opened up about a lot of issues including how women are attracted towards other women. The "Charlie's Angels" actress also spoke about cheating and talked about her best friend Gwenyth Paltrow and Chris Martin split.
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel
The glamorous actress with a sexy body stripped for the magazine and appeared in a pool side photo shoot. Diaz is seen wearing a turquoise bikini as she poses inside the pool with her hands right above her wet slick hair. The beautiful actress then went on to explain her love for all beautiful women.
"I think women are beautiful - absolutely beautiful. And I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. It's natural to have connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women," the gorgeous actress told the magazine, according to Daily Mail.
Diaz, whose previous boyfriends include Jared Leto and Justin Timberlake, has appeared on the May 2014 issue of Glamour's U.K. issue. She then goes on to reveal that she has never had any jealousy when it comes to other women.
"I love women-and I don't believe in female jealousy. I don't feel like it's a good feeling to have," she says. Cameron has been good friend with Gwenyth Paltrow, who has recently split from her husband of several years. However the actress believes that Gwenyth and Chris are handing their breakup in a very mature way.
Gwenyth and Chris have been in a married relation since 2003 and have two children. They announced their split on Tuesday in a message on the Gwenyth's blog titled "Conscious Uncoupling."
"They're being very honest about their relationship which is that they are really great friends, they're amazing parents and they're just consciously deciding that a part of their life is not going to be spent the way it's been for the last 11 years," Diaz said.
The actress also talked about how every person who has been in a relationship has been a victim of a cheating partner. "At some point in your life everybody has been cheated on," Diaz told the magazine. "I'm not saying that the relationship you're in currently, you're going to get cheated on, but eventually or maybe in the past it's happened."
The actress looks gorgeous on the cover page of the magazine where she appears in an unbuttoned dark blue denim dungaree which she teams up with a tube top. Don't you all like the way Cameron is portraying her as she is getting older? The actress is quite open-minded, confident, and knows what she wants. Diaz's full interview can be read here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast