'All women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point,' Believes Cameron Diaz as She Appears on Glamour Magazine
By nidhi tewari | March 29, 2014 4:01 PM EST
Cameron Diaz is one bold and outspoken woman. The 41-year-old blonde beauty has appeared on the latest issue of Glamour magazine and opened up about a lot of issues including how women are attracted towards other women. The "Charlie's Angels" actress also spoke about cheating and talked about her best friend Gwenyth Paltrow and Chris Martin split.
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel
The glamorous actress with a sexy body stripped for the magazine and appeared in a pool side photo shoot. Diaz is seen wearing a turquoise bikini as she poses inside the pool with her hands right above her wet slick hair. The beautiful actress then went on to explain her love for all beautiful women.
"I think women are beautiful - absolutely beautiful. And I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. It's natural to have connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women," the gorgeous actress told the magazine, according to Daily Mail.
Diaz, whose previous boyfriends include Jared Leto and Justin Timberlake, has appeared on the May 2014 issue of Glamour's U.K. issue. She then goes on to reveal that she has never had any jealousy when it comes to other women.
"I love women-and I don't believe in female jealousy. I don't feel like it's a good feeling to have," she says. Cameron has been good friend with Gwenyth Paltrow, who has recently split from her husband of several years. However the actress believes that Gwenyth and Chris are handing their breakup in a very mature way.
Gwenyth and Chris have been in a married relation since 2003 and have two children. They announced their split on Tuesday in a message on the Gwenyth's blog titled "Conscious Uncoupling."
"They're being very honest about their relationship which is that they are really great friends, they're amazing parents and they're just consciously deciding that a part of their life is not going to be spent the way it's been for the last 11 years," Diaz said.
The actress also talked about how every person who has been in a relationship has been a victim of a cheating partner. "At some point in your life everybody has been cheated on," Diaz told the magazine. "I'm not saying that the relationship you're in currently, you're going to get cheated on, but eventually or maybe in the past it's happened."
The actress looks gorgeous on the cover page of the magazine where she appears in an unbuttoned dark blue denim dungaree which she teams up with a tube top. Don't you all like the way Cameron is portraying her as she is getting older? The actress is quite open-minded, confident, and knows what she wants. Diaz's full interview can be read here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best