'All women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point,' Believes Cameron Diaz as She Appears on Glamour Magazine
By nidhi tewari | March 29, 2014 4:01 PM EST
Cameron Diaz is one bold and outspoken woman. The 41-year-old blonde beauty has appeared on the latest issue of Glamour magazine and opened up about a lot of issues including how women are attracted towards other women. The "Charlie's Angels" actress also spoke about cheating and talked about her best friend Gwenyth Paltrow and Chris Martin split.
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel
The glamorous actress with a sexy body stripped for the magazine and appeared in a pool side photo shoot. Diaz is seen wearing a turquoise bikini as she poses inside the pool with her hands right above her wet slick hair. The beautiful actress then went on to explain her love for all beautiful women.
"I think women are beautiful - absolutely beautiful. And I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. It's natural to have connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women," the gorgeous actress told the magazine, according to Daily Mail.
Diaz, whose previous boyfriends include Jared Leto and Justin Timberlake, has appeared on the May 2014 issue of Glamour's U.K. issue. She then goes on to reveal that she has never had any jealousy when it comes to other women.
"I love women-and I don't believe in female jealousy. I don't feel like it's a good feeling to have," she says. Cameron has been good friend with Gwenyth Paltrow, who has recently split from her husband of several years. However the actress believes that Gwenyth and Chris are handing their breakup in a very mature way.
Gwenyth and Chris have been in a married relation since 2003 and have two children. They announced their split on Tuesday in a message on the Gwenyth's blog titled "Conscious Uncoupling."
"They're being very honest about their relationship which is that they are really great friends, they're amazing parents and they're just consciously deciding that a part of their life is not going to be spent the way it's been for the last 11 years," Diaz said.
The actress also talked about how every person who has been in a relationship has been a victim of a cheating partner. "At some point in your life everybody has been cheated on," Diaz told the magazine. "I'm not saying that the relationship you're in currently, you're going to get cheated on, but eventually or maybe in the past it's happened."
The actress looks gorgeous on the cover page of the magazine where she appears in an unbuttoned dark blue denim dungaree which she teams up with a tube top. Don't you all like the way Cameron is portraying her as she is getting older? The actress is quite open-minded, confident, and knows what she wants. Diaz's full interview can be read here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation