'All women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point,' Believes Cameron Diaz as She Appears on Glamour Magazine
By nidhi tewari | March 29, 2014 4:01 PM EST
Cameron Diaz is one bold and outspoken woman. The 41-year-old blonde beauty has appeared on the latest issue of Glamour magazine and opened up about a lot of issues including how women are attracted towards other women. The "Charlie's Angels" actress also spoke about cheating and talked about her best friend Gwenyth Paltrow and Chris Martin split.
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel
The glamorous actress with a sexy body stripped for the magazine and appeared in a pool side photo shoot. Diaz is seen wearing a turquoise bikini as she poses inside the pool with her hands right above her wet slick hair. The beautiful actress then went on to explain her love for all beautiful women.
"I think women are beautiful - absolutely beautiful. And I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. It's natural to have connectivity and an appreciation for the beauty of other women," the gorgeous actress told the magazine, according to Daily Mail.
Diaz, whose previous boyfriends include Jared Leto and Justin Timberlake, has appeared on the May 2014 issue of Glamour's U.K. issue. She then goes on to reveal that she has never had any jealousy when it comes to other women.
"I love women-and I don't believe in female jealousy. I don't feel like it's a good feeling to have," she says. Cameron has been good friend with Gwenyth Paltrow, who has recently split from her husband of several years. However the actress believes that Gwenyth and Chris are handing their breakup in a very mature way.
Gwenyth and Chris have been in a married relation since 2003 and have two children. They announced their split on Tuesday in a message on the Gwenyth's blog titled "Conscious Uncoupling."
"They're being very honest about their relationship which is that they are really great friends, they're amazing parents and they're just consciously deciding that a part of their life is not going to be spent the way it's been for the last 11 years," Diaz said.
The actress also talked about how every person who has been in a relationship has been a victim of a cheating partner. "At some point in your life everybody has been cheated on," Diaz told the magazine. "I'm not saying that the relationship you're in currently, you're going to get cheated on, but eventually or maybe in the past it's happened."
The actress looks gorgeous on the cover page of the magazine where she appears in an unbuttoned dark blue denim dungaree which she teams up with a tube top. Don't you all like the way Cameron is portraying her as she is getting older? The actress is quite open-minded, confident, and knows what she wants. Diaz's full interview can be read here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown