Nick Cannon Give Wife Mariah Carey a Gold Bracelet 48 Hours After Bragging of Sleeping With Kim Kardashian
By Riza Ornos | March 29, 2014 3:54 PM EST
Two days after his juicy interview with U.S. radio station Power 106, Nick Cannon gave his wife for six years Mariah Carey a sparkling diamond bracelet after bragging his famous celebrity sex list. Cannon revealed his sex conquests on the day of Mariah's birthday and 48 hours after the big reveal he handed over a bling to his 45-year-old wife.
It appears that the gold bracelet is a small price to pay to dampen down the issues when he revealed his famous sex list. During the interview the 33-year-old host revealed that slept with Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger, former girlfriend Christina Milian, ex-fiancé Selita Banks and then unexpectedly dropped a bombshell, Kim Kardashian.
Now that the big secret is out, Nick is trying to repair the damage when he talked about his sex life with his wife publicly. It seems that the rapper's mouth ran away with him when he spilled some details about his first time with wife Mariah.
"[The first time was] on our wedding night, honeymoon style in a house in the Bahamas. That's a real woman right there to make you wait," Cannon revealed during an interview with host Big Boy. "I'm a pleaser. I went in going, ''She going to love this''.... I f****d the s**t out of her."
When he realized that he spilled too much beans already, Cannon quickly said: "I can hear the conversation now, ''Why are you being so crude and nasty talking to Big Boy?'"
It seems that the gold bracelet charm worked as Mariah posted two shots of her new bling on Twitter. The first photo was captioned: "Nick surprised me for 3/27 with a stellar diamond bracelet encrusted with 3 floating butterflies!" @NickCannon pic.twitter.com/kZiGnDFXbX'
While the second photo features the happy couple showing off the gold bling. Nick even posted the same photo and left a comment that says: "I think she's happy..." and followed it up by "Yep she's happy!!!!"
The couple will soon celebrate their sixth wedding anniversary on April 29 with their twins, Monroe and Moroccan.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet