Nick Cannon Give Wife Mariah Carey a Gold Bracelet 48 Hours After Bragging of Sleeping With Kim Kardashian
By Riza Ornos | March 29, 2014 3:54 PM EST
Two days after his juicy interview with U.S. radio station Power 106, Nick Cannon gave his wife for six years Mariah Carey a sparkling diamond bracelet after bragging his famous celebrity sex list. Cannon revealed his sex conquests on the day of Mariah's birthday and 48 hours after the big reveal he handed over a bling to his 45-year-old wife.
It appears that the gold bracelet is a small price to pay to dampen down the issues when he revealed his famous sex list. During the interview the 33-year-old host revealed that slept with Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger, former girlfriend Christina Milian, ex-fiancé Selita Banks and then unexpectedly dropped a bombshell, Kim Kardashian.
Now that the big secret is out, Nick is trying to repair the damage when he talked about his sex life with his wife publicly. It seems that the rapper's mouth ran away with him when he spilled some details about his first time with wife Mariah.
"[The first time was] on our wedding night, honeymoon style in a house in the Bahamas. That's a real woman right there to make you wait," Cannon revealed during an interview with host Big Boy. "I'm a pleaser. I went in going, ''She going to love this''.... I f****d the s**t out of her."
When he realized that he spilled too much beans already, Cannon quickly said: "I can hear the conversation now, ''Why are you being so crude and nasty talking to Big Boy?'"
It seems that the gold bracelet charm worked as Mariah posted two shots of her new bling on Twitter. The first photo was captioned: "Nick surprised me for 3/27 with a stellar diamond bracelet encrusted with 3 floating butterflies!" @NickCannon pic.twitter.com/kZiGnDFXbX'
While the second photo features the happy couple showing off the gold bling. Nick even posted the same photo and left a comment that says: "I think she's happy..." and followed it up by "Yep she's happy!!!!"
The couple will soon celebrate their sixth wedding anniversary on April 29 with their twins, Monroe and Moroccan.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery