Nick Cannon Give Wife Mariah Carey a Gold Bracelet 48 Hours After Bragging of Sleeping With Kim Kardashian
By Riza Ornos | March 29, 2014 3:54 PM EST
Two days after his juicy interview with U.S. radio station Power 106, Nick Cannon gave his wife for six years Mariah Carey a sparkling diamond bracelet after bragging his famous celebrity sex list. Cannon revealed his sex conquests on the day of Mariah's birthday and 48 hours after the big reveal he handed over a bling to his 45-year-old wife.
It appears that the gold bracelet is a small price to pay to dampen down the issues when he revealed his famous sex list. During the interview the 33-year-old host revealed that slept with Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger, former girlfriend Christina Milian, ex-fiancé Selita Banks and then unexpectedly dropped a bombshell, Kim Kardashian.
Now that the big secret is out, Nick is trying to repair the damage when he talked about his sex life with his wife publicly. It seems that the rapper's mouth ran away with him when he spilled some details about his first time with wife Mariah.
"[The first time was] on our wedding night, honeymoon style in a house in the Bahamas. That's a real woman right there to make you wait," Cannon revealed during an interview with host Big Boy. "I'm a pleaser. I went in going, ''She going to love this''.... I f****d the s**t out of her."
When he realized that he spilled too much beans already, Cannon quickly said: "I can hear the conversation now, ''Why are you being so crude and nasty talking to Big Boy?'"
It seems that the gold bracelet charm worked as Mariah posted two shots of her new bling on Twitter. The first photo was captioned: "Nick surprised me for 3/27 with a stellar diamond bracelet encrusted with 3 floating butterflies!" @NickCannon pic.twitter.com/kZiGnDFXbX'
While the second photo features the happy couple showing off the gold bling. Nick even posted the same photo and left a comment that says: "I think she's happy..." and followed it up by "Yep she's happy!!!!"
The couple will soon celebrate their sixth wedding anniversary on April 29 with their twins, Monroe and Moroccan.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal