Nick Cannon Give Wife Mariah Carey a Gold Bracelet 48 Hours After Bragging of Sleeping With Kim Kardashian
By Riza Ornos | March 29, 2014 3:54 PM EST
Two days after his juicy interview with U.S. radio station Power 106, Nick Cannon gave his wife for six years Mariah Carey a sparkling diamond bracelet after bragging his famous celebrity sex list. Cannon revealed his sex conquests on the day of Mariah's birthday and 48 hours after the big reveal he handed over a bling to his 45-year-old wife.
It appears that the gold bracelet is a small price to pay to dampen down the issues when he revealed his famous sex list. During the interview the 33-year-old host revealed that slept with Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger, former girlfriend Christina Milian, ex-fiancé Selita Banks and then unexpectedly dropped a bombshell, Kim Kardashian.
Now that the big secret is out, Nick is trying to repair the damage when he talked about his sex life with his wife publicly. It seems that the rapper's mouth ran away with him when he spilled some details about his first time with wife Mariah.
"[The first time was] on our wedding night, honeymoon style in a house in the Bahamas. That's a real woman right there to make you wait," Cannon revealed during an interview with host Big Boy. "I'm a pleaser. I went in going, ''She going to love this''.... I f****d the s**t out of her."
When he realized that he spilled too much beans already, Cannon quickly said: "I can hear the conversation now, ''Why are you being so crude and nasty talking to Big Boy?'"
It seems that the gold bracelet charm worked as Mariah posted two shots of her new bling on Twitter. The first photo was captioned: "Nick surprised me for 3/27 with a stellar diamond bracelet encrusted with 3 floating butterflies!" @NickCannon pic.twitter.com/kZiGnDFXbX'
While the second photo features the happy couple showing off the gold bling. Nick even posted the same photo and left a comment that says: "I think she's happy..." and followed it up by "Yep she's happy!!!!"
The couple will soon celebrate their sixth wedding anniversary on April 29 with their twins, Monroe and Moroccan.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown