Nick Cannon Give Wife Mariah Carey a Gold Bracelet 48 Hours After Bragging of Sleeping With Kim Kardashian
By Riza Ornos | March 29, 2014 3:54 PM EST
Two days after his juicy interview with U.S. radio station Power 106, Nick Cannon gave his wife for six years Mariah Carey a sparkling diamond bracelet after bragging his famous celebrity sex list. Cannon revealed his sex conquests on the day of Mariah's birthday and 48 hours after the big reveal he handed over a bling to his 45-year-old wife.
It appears that the gold bracelet is a small price to pay to dampen down the issues when he revealed his famous sex list. During the interview the 33-year-old host revealed that slept with Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger, former girlfriend Christina Milian, ex-fiancé Selita Banks and then unexpectedly dropped a bombshell, Kim Kardashian.
Now that the big secret is out, Nick is trying to repair the damage when he talked about his sex life with his wife publicly. It seems that the rapper's mouth ran away with him when he spilled some details about his first time with wife Mariah.
"[The first time was] on our wedding night, honeymoon style in a house in the Bahamas. That's a real woman right there to make you wait," Cannon revealed during an interview with host Big Boy. "I'm a pleaser. I went in going, ''She going to love this''.... I f****d the s**t out of her."
When he realized that he spilled too much beans already, Cannon quickly said: "I can hear the conversation now, ''Why are you being so crude and nasty talking to Big Boy?'"
It seems that the gold bracelet charm worked as Mariah posted two shots of her new bling on Twitter. The first photo was captioned: "Nick surprised me for 3/27 with a stellar diamond bracelet encrusted with 3 floating butterflies!" @NickCannon pic.twitter.com/kZiGnDFXbX'
While the second photo features the happy couple showing off the gold bling. Nick even posted the same photo and left a comment that says: "I think she's happy..." and followed it up by "Yep she's happy!!!!"
The couple will soon celebrate their sixth wedding anniversary on April 29 with their twins, Monroe and Moroccan.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports