Kanye West Does Not Want to Invite Oprah to His and Kim Kardashian's Wedding. Find Out the Reason Why
By charmaine corne clutton | March 29, 2014 3:44 PM EST
The infamous couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are said to tie the knot soon, after the Grammy-nominated rapper popped the question to Kim, as seen in their reality TV show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." After making the headlines for not-so good reasons, the notorious couple are making rounds again on the internet as Kanye West might potentially snub legendary talk host Oprah in their upcoming wedding.
Kanye West is known for his vain and conceited remarks to the press. With his upcoming union with Kim Kardashian, the "Bound 2" singer wants to have all of the attention he can get from his audience-and with Oprah around, he just would not be able to bask in the limelight exclusively.
According to HollywoodLife.com, Kanye West is becoming the possessive and jealous type of boyfriend now to Kim Kardashian. Even if the two already have a beautiful girl, the rapper is still said to be jealous about the guys that interact with his future wife. For example, the rapper has expressed his discomfiture when it comes to Chris Brown, even if the latter is just a business partner of Kim Kardashian.
In an effort to centralize the attention of his audience, Kanye West is planning to uninvited Oprah to his Parisian wedding because he might just not get untrammeled attention in his wedding. The wedding of the couple is set on May 24, although even until now, Oprah has allegedly not received any letter of invitation from the lovey dovey duo.
"He really thinks Oprah's going to steal the show and the guests will all be talking about her and what she's wearing and trying to get their picture taken with her as opposed to being there, witnessing his marriage to Kim and celebrating them as a couple," a close insider revealed exclusively to HollywoodLife. Com
"It's that weird, crazy celebrity b.s. that these people have and Kanye's guilty as charged," the source continues. "He's just nervous and wants all eyes on him and Kim and doesn't want to be outdone by anyone."
Kim and Kanye are definitely going to make their wedding the event of the year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage