Kanye West Does Not Want to Invite Oprah to His and Kim Kardashian's Wedding. Find Out the Reason Why
By charmaine corne clutton | March 29, 2014 3:44 PM EST
The infamous couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are said to tie the knot soon, after the Grammy-nominated rapper popped the question to Kim, as seen in their reality TV show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." After making the headlines for not-so good reasons, the notorious couple are making rounds again on the internet as Kanye West might potentially snub legendary talk host Oprah in their upcoming wedding.
Kanye West is known for his vain and conceited remarks to the press. With his upcoming union with Kim Kardashian, the "Bound 2" singer wants to have all of the attention he can get from his audience-and with Oprah around, he just would not be able to bask in the limelight exclusively.
According to HollywoodLife.com, Kanye West is becoming the possessive and jealous type of boyfriend now to Kim Kardashian. Even if the two already have a beautiful girl, the rapper is still said to be jealous about the guys that interact with his future wife. For example, the rapper has expressed his discomfiture when it comes to Chris Brown, even if the latter is just a business partner of Kim Kardashian.
In an effort to centralize the attention of his audience, Kanye West is planning to uninvited Oprah to his Parisian wedding because he might just not get untrammeled attention in his wedding. The wedding of the couple is set on May 24, although even until now, Oprah has allegedly not received any letter of invitation from the lovey dovey duo.
"He really thinks Oprah's going to steal the show and the guests will all be talking about her and what she's wearing and trying to get their picture taken with her as opposed to being there, witnessing his marriage to Kim and celebrating them as a couple," a close insider revealed exclusively to HollywoodLife. Com
"It's that weird, crazy celebrity b.s. that these people have and Kanye's guilty as charged," the source continues. "He's just nervous and wants all eyes on him and Kim and doesn't want to be outdone by anyone."
Kim and Kanye are definitely going to make their wedding the event of the year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Lopez And Iggy Azalea Show Off Their Incredible Bodies In Risqué Artwork Of 'Booty' Remix
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps