Kanye West Does Not Want to Invite Oprah to His and Kim Kardashian's Wedding. Find Out the Reason Why
By charmaine corne clutton | March 29, 2014 3:44 PM EST
The infamous couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are said to tie the knot soon, after the Grammy-nominated rapper popped the question to Kim, as seen in their reality TV show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." After making the headlines for not-so good reasons, the notorious couple are making rounds again on the internet as Kanye West might potentially snub legendary talk host Oprah in their upcoming wedding.
Kanye West is known for his vain and conceited remarks to the press. With his upcoming union with Kim Kardashian, the "Bound 2" singer wants to have all of the attention he can get from his audience-and with Oprah around, he just would not be able to bask in the limelight exclusively.
According to HollywoodLife.com, Kanye West is becoming the possessive and jealous type of boyfriend now to Kim Kardashian. Even if the two already have a beautiful girl, the rapper is still said to be jealous about the guys that interact with his future wife. For example, the rapper has expressed his discomfiture when it comes to Chris Brown, even if the latter is just a business partner of Kim Kardashian.
In an effort to centralize the attention of his audience, Kanye West is planning to uninvited Oprah to his Parisian wedding because he might just not get untrammeled attention in his wedding. The wedding of the couple is set on May 24, although even until now, Oprah has allegedly not received any letter of invitation from the lovey dovey duo.
"He really thinks Oprah's going to steal the show and the guests will all be talking about her and what she's wearing and trying to get their picture taken with her as opposed to being there, witnessing his marriage to Kim and celebrating them as a couple," a close insider revealed exclusively to HollywoodLife. Com
"It's that weird, crazy celebrity b.s. that these people have and Kanye's guilty as charged," the source continues. "He's just nervous and wants all eyes on him and Kim and doesn't want to be outdone by anyone."
Kim and Kanye are definitely going to make their wedding the event of the year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up