Kanye West Does Not Want to Invite Oprah to His and Kim Kardashian's Wedding. Find Out the Reason Why
By charmaine corne clutton | March 29, 2014 3:44 PM EST
The infamous couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are said to tie the knot soon, after the Grammy-nominated rapper popped the question to Kim, as seen in their reality TV show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." After making the headlines for not-so good reasons, the notorious couple are making rounds again on the internet as Kanye West might potentially snub legendary talk host Oprah in their upcoming wedding.
Kanye West is known for his vain and conceited remarks to the press. With his upcoming union with Kim Kardashian, the "Bound 2" singer wants to have all of the attention he can get from his audience-and with Oprah around, he just would not be able to bask in the limelight exclusively.
According to HollywoodLife.com, Kanye West is becoming the possessive and jealous type of boyfriend now to Kim Kardashian. Even if the two already have a beautiful girl, the rapper is still said to be jealous about the guys that interact with his future wife. For example, the rapper has expressed his discomfiture when it comes to Chris Brown, even if the latter is just a business partner of Kim Kardashian.
In an effort to centralize the attention of his audience, Kanye West is planning to uninvited Oprah to his Parisian wedding because he might just not get untrammeled attention in his wedding. The wedding of the couple is set on May 24, although even until now, Oprah has allegedly not received any letter of invitation from the lovey dovey duo.
"He really thinks Oprah's going to steal the show and the guests will all be talking about her and what she's wearing and trying to get their picture taken with her as opposed to being there, witnessing his marriage to Kim and celebrating them as a couple," a close insider revealed exclusively to HollywoodLife. Com
"It's that weird, crazy celebrity b.s. that these people have and Kanye's guilty as charged," the source continues. "He's just nervous and wants all eyes on him and Kim and doesn't want to be outdone by anyone."
Kim and Kanye are definitely going to make their wedding the event of the year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes