Kanye West Does Not Want to Invite Oprah to His and Kim Kardashian's Wedding. Find Out the Reason Why
By charmaine corne clutton | March 29, 2014 3:44 PM EST
The infamous couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are said to tie the knot soon, after the Grammy-nominated rapper popped the question to Kim, as seen in their reality TV show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." After making the headlines for not-so good reasons, the notorious couple are making rounds again on the internet as Kanye West might potentially snub legendary talk host Oprah in their upcoming wedding.
Kanye West is known for his vain and conceited remarks to the press. With his upcoming union with Kim Kardashian, the "Bound 2" singer wants to have all of the attention he can get from his audience-and with Oprah around, he just would not be able to bask in the limelight exclusively.
According to HollywoodLife.com, Kanye West is becoming the possessive and jealous type of boyfriend now to Kim Kardashian. Even if the two already have a beautiful girl, the rapper is still said to be jealous about the guys that interact with his future wife. For example, the rapper has expressed his discomfiture when it comes to Chris Brown, even if the latter is just a business partner of Kim Kardashian.
In an effort to centralize the attention of his audience, Kanye West is planning to uninvited Oprah to his Parisian wedding because he might just not get untrammeled attention in his wedding. The wedding of the couple is set on May 24, although even until now, Oprah has allegedly not received any letter of invitation from the lovey dovey duo.
"He really thinks Oprah's going to steal the show and the guests will all be talking about her and what she's wearing and trying to get their picture taken with her as opposed to being there, witnessing his marriage to Kim and celebrating them as a couple," a close insider revealed exclusively to HollywoodLife. Com
"It's that weird, crazy celebrity b.s. that these people have and Kanye's guilty as charged," the source continues. "He's just nervous and wants all eyes on him and Kim and doesn't want to be outdone by anyone."
Kim and Kanye are definitely going to make their wedding the event of the year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’