'The Originals' Spoilers: Violence at the Feast of Blessing, Promo Photos and Synopsis Revealed For Episode 18 Titled 'The Big Uneasy'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 29, 2014 3:40 PM EST
The CW spinoff series "The Originals" is currently on a long hiatus and fans must painfully wait for the gang to return on the small screen. Fortunately, promotional photos and the synopsis for Episode 18 titled "The Big Uneasy" surfaced online to give the viewers a foretaste of what will happen when "The Originals" resume airing.
Actor Daniel Gillies, who portrays Elijah Mikaelson, teased to TV Fanatic that a war will take place in New Orleans so viewers can expect "The Originals" characters making deals or alliances before striking. In the upcoming Episode 18, vampires, werewolves and witches will be once again gathered at the French Quarter's annual Feast of Blessing where the supernatural creatures offer gifts to the witches in exchange for prosperity.
A part of the official synopsis for Episode 18 in the Wet Paint report reads: "Monique and Genevieve disagree over what the ancestors want from them, and Genevieve reveals her plan to build the witches power. When Elijah focuses his attention on restoring their home to its former glory, Klaus accuses him of doing it only to impress Hayley. Marcel lets Thierry in on his new plan to rebuild his power, but Diego has his own ideas about the future. At the Feast of the Blessings, Monique and Genevieve try to use the ceremony to teach Davina a lesson, but Klaus intervenes and gives Davina a surprisingly important gift. While Hayley struggles to decide where her loyalties should lie, the ceremony explodes into violence."
The brand new episode will be revealing as well what Klaus (Joseph Morgan) is up to behind his brother Elijah's back. According to the synopsis released, Klaus will be finding Cary (guest star Jesse Boyd), a werewolf coming from his personal line who will help the Original hybrid in searching a missing piece of family history.
Additionally, the image stills from Episode 18 show Klaus getting close with Davina (Danielle Campbell) and Genevieve (Elyse Levesque) with Cami (Leah Pipes). Click HERE to see photos.
"The Originals" Episode 18 "The Big Uneasy" is scheduled to return on Tuesday night, April 15, at 8 pm on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Spoilers: Promo Video for Episode 18 Revealed, Another Brotherly Conflict Between Elijah and Klaus? [WATCH] - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 17 'Moon Over Bourbon Street' Recap/Spoilers: Elijah Unites Factions in New Orleans, Klaus Has a Different Plan - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 16 'Farewell to Storyville' Recap/Spoilers: Goodbye to an Original Vampire - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica