Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date in Fall to Pack Incredible Specs and Features
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 29, 2014 2:51 PM EST
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was set this fall with top of the line specs and features.
Rumours indicated that Samsung's phablet will be released this year in the fall. Tehran Chronicle cited an executive from Samsung in January made an announcement about the release of Samsung Galaxy S5 in spring and Note 4 in fall.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Release Date Set for Q3, expected to release in two variants
The report continued that Samsung Galaxy S5 hinted some of the upcoming specs and features of the Galaxy Note 4. The phablet will include the feature called IP67 certification, which will make the handset water resistant and dustproof. The smartphone will also come with a fingerprint sensor.
The device was also rumoured to pack a three-sided screen display to allow users to have different viewing angles. The screen display will be qHD or 2K pixel resolution based on Samsung's statement early this year.
Consumers can expect that the Galaxy Note 4 will come with a powerful processor - either the Snapdragon 805 or Samsung's new Exynos processor. The new phablet will be built apt for multitasking and gaming that will require powerful and efficient processors. The processor will be paired with at least 3GB of RAM.
The number of megapixels of the device was not specified. However, consumers wished to see a big jump from 13 megapixels to either 16 or 20 megapixels rear shooter. As for the battery life, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will increase the battery life of the smartphone making it at par with miniature tablets. It is speculated that the phablet will pack a 3,500 mAh battery.
Samsung has not announced the official Galaxy Note 4 release date. However, there is a big chance that the Korean tech company will follow its previous launch window in September. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 may arrive in the same tech event where its predecessors were introduced.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists