Robert Pattinson off To Madrid with Dylan Penn, Over Kristen Stewart for Good?
By Annie Dee | March 29, 2014 1:15 PM EST
It seems as if Robert Pattinson is not confused as to who he really likes to be with anymore. He totally forgot about Kristen Stewart, his on-again, off-again girlfriend when he decided he wanted to spend a romantic rendezvous this weekend in Madrid with a Dylan Penn. Robert Patterson and Dylan Penn were rumored to be dating as early as the fall of 2013, even though he was also then reportedly seeing Kristen Stewart on some occasions. With this romantic escapade planned, there's no doubt in our minds that the Twilight star had already chosen.
Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart-Dylan Penn Love Saga: Stewart Wants Pattinson to Go Public/Reuters
Dylan was spotted to be all smiles at the Madrid-Barajas airport in Spain on March 28. The big smiles cannot mean anything but the fact that she's happy. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, this is because she's planning to meet up with Pattinson in Madrid very soon. Moreover, they are not just there as friends. Not only does that sound quite implausible, there are reports that the two has already picked up where they left off last fall, but they are currently keeping their reconciliation off the media's radar.
The last time that the pair was seen remotely together in each other's arms was still on November 6 at the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles, so nobody can really speculate if this reconciliation is sudden or has been kept very well under wraps. Robert may have valid reasons for keeping this reconciliation a secret, more likely to avoid hurting his ex Kristen Stewart's feelings; particularly because the two Twilight main stars were reportedly talking to each so much lately.
However, now that they will spend a weekend in Madrid, Kristen Stewart certainly has to stop pining away from Rob already. People can actually see Kristen Stewart still hoping Robert Pattinson will go back to her for good and they can go back to the fun times they shared prior to their scandalous breakup. Kristen even reached out to Rob to ask for his assistance in looking for a newly rescued dog for them to adopt, Hollywood Life reports just this March.
If Robert Pattinson is really moving on with Dylan Penn for good, it's high time that Kristen Stewart face the reality that her cheating has dire consequences.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?