Robert Pattinson off To Madrid with Dylan Penn, Over Kristen Stewart for Good?
By Annie Dee | March 29, 2014 1:15 PM EST
It seems as if Robert Pattinson is not confused as to who he really likes to be with anymore. He totally forgot about Kristen Stewart, his on-again, off-again girlfriend when he decided he wanted to spend a romantic rendezvous this weekend in Madrid with a Dylan Penn. Robert Patterson and Dylan Penn were rumored to be dating as early as the fall of 2013, even though he was also then reportedly seeing Kristen Stewart on some occasions. With this romantic escapade planned, there's no doubt in our minds that the Twilight star had already chosen.
Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart-Dylan Penn Love Saga: Stewart Wants Pattinson to Go Public/Reuters
Dylan was spotted to be all smiles at the Madrid-Barajas airport in Spain on March 28. The big smiles cannot mean anything but the fact that she's happy. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, this is because she's planning to meet up with Pattinson in Madrid very soon. Moreover, they are not just there as friends. Not only does that sound quite implausible, there are reports that the two has already picked up where they left off last fall, but they are currently keeping their reconciliation off the media's radar.
The last time that the pair was seen remotely together in each other's arms was still on November 6 at the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles, so nobody can really speculate if this reconciliation is sudden or has been kept very well under wraps. Robert may have valid reasons for keeping this reconciliation a secret, more likely to avoid hurting his ex Kristen Stewart's feelings; particularly because the two Twilight main stars were reportedly talking to each so much lately.
However, now that they will spend a weekend in Madrid, Kristen Stewart certainly has to stop pining away from Rob already. People can actually see Kristen Stewart still hoping Robert Pattinson will go back to her for good and they can go back to the fun times they shared prior to their scandalous breakup. Kristen even reached out to Rob to ask for his assistance in looking for a newly rescued dog for them to adopt, Hollywood Life reports just this March.
If Robert Pattinson is really moving on with Dylan Penn for good, it's high time that Kristen Stewart face the reality that her cheating has dire consequences.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools