Nick Cannon's Five Celebrity Conquests: Famous Reality Star on the List
By Riza Ornos | March 29, 2014 1:14 PM EST
After Lindsay Lohan dropped some names of her famous celebrity conquests, Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon has gone public of his own celebrity sex list. The famous rapper shared juicy details on his latest interview with Los Angeles radio station Power 106 on Tuesday, March 25, on his fair share of Hollywood romances.
When asked how many famous women he had been the "America's Got Talent" host replied that he bedded a lot and claimed that it's L.A.! He also revealed that he lost his V-card when he was 13 to a 15 year old girl, and said that he cried during his first time. Before dropping the names of his conquests, he agreed to name five and most of them are the girls he dated before.
Cannon claimed that he bedded the likes of Christina Milian, his ex-girlfriend, Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger, his wife Mariah Carey and former fiancé Selita Banks. But the TV star did not stop there, he also bragged of bedding "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Kim Kardashian who is now married to famous rapper Kanye West.
After hearing Kim's name, the shocked radio host replied, "I didn't know about the Kim Kardashian thing!" but Cannon simply replied without regretting of spilling the beans, "You just forgot because there's been a lot of people since me."
"She's a great girl though! Her and her family are some of the most incredible people I've ever met in my life," Cannon adds.
Married since 2008 to the "Hero" singer, the couple now have two-year-old twins after being married for six years. Cannon also revealed during the interview that he used to show up on Carey's show where he insisted that there is a fine line between stalking and persisting.
When asked about his sex life, the TV personality revealed that the couple waited to be married before they consummate their relationship. "On our wedding night, honeymoon-style, house in the Bahamas. That's a wonderful thing. That's a real woman right there to make you wait until you get married," says Cannon.
Watch the video of the interview here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools