Nick Cannon's Five Celebrity Conquests: Famous Reality Star on the List
By Riza Ornos | March 29, 2014 1:14 PM EST
After Lindsay Lohan dropped some names of her famous celebrity conquests, Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon has gone public of his own celebrity sex list. The famous rapper shared juicy details on his latest interview with Los Angeles radio station Power 106 on Tuesday, March 25, on his fair share of Hollywood romances.
When asked how many famous women he had been the "America's Got Talent" host replied that he bedded a lot and claimed that it's L.A.! He also revealed that he lost his V-card when he was 13 to a 15 year old girl, and said that he cried during his first time. Before dropping the names of his conquests, he agreed to name five and most of them are the girls he dated before.
Cannon claimed that he bedded the likes of Christina Milian, his ex-girlfriend, Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger, his wife Mariah Carey and former fiancé Selita Banks. But the TV star did not stop there, he also bragged of bedding "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Kim Kardashian who is now married to famous rapper Kanye West.
After hearing Kim's name, the shocked radio host replied, "I didn't know about the Kim Kardashian thing!" but Cannon simply replied without regretting of spilling the beans, "You just forgot because there's been a lot of people since me."
"She's a great girl though! Her and her family are some of the most incredible people I've ever met in my life," Cannon adds.
Married since 2008 to the "Hero" singer, the couple now have two-year-old twins after being married for six years. Cannon also revealed during the interview that he used to show up on Carey's show where he insisted that there is a fine line between stalking and persisting.
When asked about his sex life, the TV personality revealed that the couple waited to be married before they consummate their relationship. "On our wedding night, honeymoon-style, house in the Bahamas. That's a wonderful thing. That's a real woman right there to make you wait until you get married," says Cannon.
Watch the video of the interview here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia