Nick Cannon's Five Celebrity Conquests: Famous Reality Star on the List
By Riza Ornos | March 29, 2014 1:14 PM EST
After Lindsay Lohan dropped some names of her famous celebrity conquests, Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon has gone public of his own celebrity sex list. The famous rapper shared juicy details on his latest interview with Los Angeles radio station Power 106 on Tuesday, March 25, on his fair share of Hollywood romances.
When asked how many famous women he had been the "America's Got Talent" host replied that he bedded a lot and claimed that it's L.A.! He also revealed that he lost his V-card when he was 13 to a 15 year old girl, and said that he cried during his first time. Before dropping the names of his conquests, he agreed to name five and most of them are the girls he dated before.
Cannon claimed that he bedded the likes of Christina Milian, his ex-girlfriend, Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger, his wife Mariah Carey and former fiancé Selita Banks. But the TV star did not stop there, he also bragged of bedding "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Kim Kardashian who is now married to famous rapper Kanye West.
After hearing Kim's name, the shocked radio host replied, "I didn't know about the Kim Kardashian thing!" but Cannon simply replied without regretting of spilling the beans, "You just forgot because there's been a lot of people since me."
"She's a great girl though! Her and her family are some of the most incredible people I've ever met in my life," Cannon adds.
Married since 2008 to the "Hero" singer, the couple now have two-year-old twins after being married for six years. Cannon also revealed during the interview that he used to show up on Carey's show where he insisted that there is a fine line between stalking and persisting.
When asked about his sex life, the TV personality revealed that the couple waited to be married before they consummate their relationship. "On our wedding night, honeymoon-style, house in the Bahamas. That's a wonderful thing. That's a real woman right there to make you wait until you get married," says Cannon.
Watch the video of the interview here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles