Nick Cannon's Five Celebrity Conquests: Famous Reality Star on the List
By Riza Ornos | March 29, 2014 1:14 PM EST
After Lindsay Lohan dropped some names of her famous celebrity conquests, Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon has gone public of his own celebrity sex list. The famous rapper shared juicy details on his latest interview with Los Angeles radio station Power 106 on Tuesday, March 25, on his fair share of Hollywood romances.
When asked how many famous women he had been the "America's Got Talent" host replied that he bedded a lot and claimed that it's L.A.! He also revealed that he lost his V-card when he was 13 to a 15 year old girl, and said that he cried during his first time. Before dropping the names of his conquests, he agreed to name five and most of them are the girls he dated before.
Cannon claimed that he bedded the likes of Christina Milian, his ex-girlfriend, Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger, his wife Mariah Carey and former fiancé Selita Banks. But the TV star did not stop there, he also bragged of bedding "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Kim Kardashian who is now married to famous rapper Kanye West.
After hearing Kim's name, the shocked radio host replied, "I didn't know about the Kim Kardashian thing!" but Cannon simply replied without regretting of spilling the beans, "You just forgot because there's been a lot of people since me."
"She's a great girl though! Her and her family are some of the most incredible people I've ever met in my life," Cannon adds.
Married since 2008 to the "Hero" singer, the couple now have two-year-old twins after being married for six years. Cannon also revealed during the interview that he used to show up on Carey's show where he insisted that there is a fine line between stalking and persisting.
When asked about his sex life, the TV personality revealed that the couple waited to be married before they consummate their relationship. "On our wedding night, honeymoon-style, house in the Bahamas. That's a wonderful thing. That's a real woman right there to make you wait until you get married," says Cannon.
Watch the video of the interview here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build