‘Bates Motel’ Season 2 Episode 5 Spoilers: What Happens Next in 'The Escape Artist' Airing March 31, 2014
By jaskiran kaur | March 29, 2014 12:53 PM EST
Thriller show "Bates Motel" tells the story of Norman and Norma Bates and those around them in a town called White Pine Bay. The story continues and tension escalates in "Bates Motel" season 2 episode 5. The upcoming segment is titled "The Escape Artist" and airs next week on Monday, March 31, 2014. Here are few spoilers from the next segment of the thriller series that is said to be a prequel to the 1960s movie "Psycho." [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Bates Motel" season 2 episode 5 "The Escape Artist." Read on only if you want to learn more about the episode.
On last week's episode titled "Check Out," viewers got a glimpse into the tormenting past of Norma Bates when the truth surfaced, revealing that Norma's brother, Caleb, is Dylan's father. The revelation leaves Dylan hurt and angry and Norma perturbed. On the other hand, Norman imagines her mother raped by Caleb and can't contain his frustration. He goes to Caleb's motel room to confront him. It is in this epic scene, viewers finally got a glimpse of the Norman Bates of Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho," as rage and madness overpowers him.
Picking up from where it left, things in "Bates Motel" season 2 episode 5 ,"The Escape Artist," will only intensify. According to Melty's spoilers report, Cody and Norman's bond intensifies. They get closer which will make Norman confide a deep dark secret to her. The secret is about his family. Cody makes him feel better, and they develop a strange bond with each other now sharing secrets.
Elsewhere, Dylan will find himself in life-threatening situation. His life is endangered, as he gets in the middle of war started by Zane Carpenter who wishes to "impose his will by force."
Meanwhile, Norma strikes a deal with a "mysterious man" who will assist her in battle against the bypass for some help in return. Scroll down to watch the video of the promo from "Bates Motel" season 2 episode 5 "The Escape Artist."
A&E's thriller series stars Emmy-nominated Vera Farmiga as Norma Bates, Freddie Highmore as Norman Bates, Max Thieriot as Dylan Massett, Olivia Cooke as Emma Decody and Nicola Pelts as Bradley Martin. Some of "Bates Motel" season 2 guest stars are Paloma Kwiatkowski as Cody Brennan, Kenny Johnson as Caleb Calhoun, Michael Vartan as George Heldens, Michael Eklund as Zane Carpenter and more. "Bates Motel" season 2 episode 5, "The Escape Artist," airs next week on Monday, March 31, 2014, at 10 pm on A&E.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People