‘Mob Wives’ Cast News: Big Ang Returning to Season 5? Natalie Guercio Cheating on Boyfriend With a Music Producer?
By jaskiran kaur | March 29, 2014 10:23 AM EST
"Mob Wives: New Blood" is off the air at the moment, but the cast members continue to create buzz in the media. The latest updates on the ladies of "Mob Wives: New Blood" is that Big Ang has announced her return for the show's season 5 that is expected to begin later this year. Also, cast member Natalie Guercio has created some stir due to her alleged cheating scandal with a married musician Ryan Banks. Read on to find more details.
When VH1 wrapped up "Mob Wives: New Blood" Season 4 back in Feb. 2014, network officially announced its return for season 5. The latest update on its next installment is that Angela "Big Ang" Raiola confirmed her return, dismissing the rumors claiming that season 4 was her final season, according to Radar Online.
Reality TV star told the publication that she would return to the show because she loves "Mob Wives."
"I enjoy doing it even though there's a lot of drama. I'm very friendly with all the girls and I'm looking forward to another season actually," said Big Ang.
Meanwhile, reports are swirling claiming "Mob Wives: New Blood" star Natalie Guercio has been cheating on her man London. A report by Radar Online reveals that her she has been cheating on London with a married music producer Ryan Banks for years now.
Ryan Banks opened up about his relationship and revealed Natalie Guercio was "just a late night hookup" for him. He revealed they were "never in a boyfriend/ girlfriend relationship" and "it was just sex."
"She was just a side thing, and we were cool like that so her boyfriend didn't know," told Ryan Banks to Radar.
Ryan Banks who is married and is expecting his first child with his wife said that his wife is aware about his and Natalie's hookup.
Word is Natalie Guercio is trying to seek revenge from Ryan Banks by threatening to sue him over her single that they created together called "Delicious." He reveals that she thinks that he used her song to boost his career and promoted it "without her consent." He denies all these rumors.
Meanwhile, "Mob Wives" star Natalie Guercio's rep denied the rumors claiming this it is just an attempt to gain publicity by using Natalie's name. The rep also revealed that Natalie and her boyfriend London are happy and are holidaying in Miami.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage