Arjun Kapoor, Alia Bhatt Promote '2 States' at Radiocity [PHOTOS]
March 29, 2014 12:59 AM EST
Arjun Kapoor And Alia Bhatt Promote Their Upcoming Film '2States' At Radiocity [PHOTOS]
The young and beautiful stars Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt were seen promoting their upcoming film "2 States" at Radiocity on 27 March.
The duo were seen performing inside the studio and seems to have enjoyed each other's company promoting the romantic flick.
The "Highway" actress wore an orange top with multi colour mini skirt, while the "Gunday" actor was seen in a maroon colour collar shirt and jeans, in which they both looked beautiful.
"2 States" is said to be a film based on the 2009 novel by Chetan Bhagat, about a couple who came from different states, met up during their studies in Ahmedabad and fall in love with each other. Later on, they plan to get married, which both their parents do not agree, and they both fight for their love to convince their parents.
The film directed by Abhishek Varman, features Arjun and Alia in lead roles and also stars Amrita Singh, Revathy, Ronit Roy and Shiv Kumar Subramaniam in pivotal roles.
Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, the film is set to release on 18 April.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Director Teases New Image Featuring Chris Pratt In A Friendly Pose With A Raptor [Spoilers]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- Bookmaker Suspends Bets on Queen Elizabeth II Christmas Day Abdication Announcement
- 'White Collar' Season 6, Episode 6 Spoiler: Matt Bomer's Neal Caffrey Dies In Finale Speculations, Mozzie Dies And 'Baby Neal' In Facebook Comments
- Kate Middleton News: The Duchess Glams Up In Queen’s Christmas Lunch After Controversial Hoodie [PHOTOS]