iPhone 6 vs. HTC One M8: Buy Now or Wait?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 29, 2014 12:34 AM EST
Sebastian Scheer via Dribble
iPhone 6 Infinity Concept
HTC One M8 is slightly bigger than the original HTC One. Other notable features of the handset are quad core Snapdragon 801 with 2 GB RAM and Adreno 330 GPU. Its front camera is 5 MP allowing users to take high quality narcissistic photos.
Meanwhile, Apple is rumored to launch the successor of iPhone 5S and 5C. iPhone 6 is expected to pack an A8 processor with 64-bit architecture, sapphire screen display, better camera and fingerprint sensor with improved features and capabilities.
Below is the comparison of specs and features of HTC One M8 and the rumored iPhone 6
HTC One M8 boasts a 5-inch, full HD 1080p screen display, which is the latest trend when it comes to screen displays in the market. The screen was protected by Corning's Gorilla Glass 3. iPhone 6 is rumored to have a slightly larger display of 4.7 inches. The best feature of the next iPhone is the Sapphire screen protector that will make the next iPhone indestructible.
HTC One M8 is powered by a quad core Snapdragon 801, which is the same processor packed in Samsung Galaxy Note 3. iPhone 6 is rumored to have the A8 processor that has 64-bit architecture.
HTC One M8 runs with the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat operating system. This will give the handset all of the new software features included in the new mobile OS. Apple's iPhone 6 will pack the rumored iOS 8.
HTC One M8 retained the its 4 ultrapixel rear camera. Also, the handset packs highlight feature, which automatically chooses still photos and videos and turn it into a slideshow. This makes sharing of photos easier. Meanwhile, iPhone 6 will come with either better camera or software to back it up.
HTC One M8 comes with a fair 2,600 mAh battery. iPhone 6 will have intelligent batteries that customize battery consumption based on the user's usage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James