Katrina Kaif-Ranbir Kapoor Not Getting Married; Reports Fake says Actress
By Arijita Bhowmik | March 29, 2014 12:19 AM EST
The buzzing reports of Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's marriage by next year have been rejected by the latter.
Bollywood actors Katrina Kaif (L) and Ranbir Kapoor.
On Thursday, reports of Kapoor and Kaif tying the knot by 2015 made headlines as it came out that the "Barfi!" actor had finally agreed to get into a committed union with the actress.
However, the "Dhoom 3" actress when confronted with the reports appeared quite clueless.
"I don't know about this, it has come in media today. It is news to me as I got to know when someone sent me a message about this, till then I was not aware about it," Kaif told PTI.
The beautiful actress further slammed the marriage reports as baseless and revealed, "There is no such thing. If there is something like that happening, I will be the first one to tell you all about it. But, there are no such plans as yet."
The 29-year-old's personal life has been under public scanner ever since the holiday pictures of her and Kapoor in Ibiza were leaked to the media last year.
The actress, who had earlier been quite miffed at the media over the speculations around her personal life, had written an open letter condemning the photo leak and sought her right to privacy.
But Kaif now appears to have toned down her stance as she nonchalantly let out, "These things don't bother me today as it used to earlier. I think with time you get used to it."
While the actress clearly refuted the marriage reports as rumours, but a report by India TV went to the extent of claiming that Kaif has already picked designer Anahita Shroff for designing her wedding attires and is busy looking into other aspects of the wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People