Katrina Kaif-Ranbir Kapoor Not Getting Married; Reports Fake says Actress
By Arijita Bhowmik | March 29, 2014 12:19 AM EST
The buzzing reports of Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's marriage by next year have been rejected by the latter.
Bollywood actors Katrina Kaif (L) and Ranbir Kapoor.
On Thursday, reports of Kapoor and Kaif tying the knot by 2015 made headlines as it came out that the "Barfi!" actor had finally agreed to get into a committed union with the actress.
However, the "Dhoom 3" actress when confronted with the reports appeared quite clueless.
"I don't know about this, it has come in media today. It is news to me as I got to know when someone sent me a message about this, till then I was not aware about it," Kaif told PTI.
The beautiful actress further slammed the marriage reports as baseless and revealed, "There is no such thing. If there is something like that happening, I will be the first one to tell you all about it. But, there are no such plans as yet."
The 29-year-old's personal life has been under public scanner ever since the holiday pictures of her and Kapoor in Ibiza were leaked to the media last year.
The actress, who had earlier been quite miffed at the media over the speculations around her personal life, had written an open letter condemning the photo leak and sought her right to privacy.
But Kaif now appears to have toned down her stance as she nonchalantly let out, "These things don't bother me today as it used to earlier. I think with time you get used to it."
While the actress clearly refuted the marriage reports as rumours, but a report by India TV went to the extent of claiming that Kaif has already picked designer Anahita Shroff for designing her wedding attires and is busy looking into other aspects of the wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners