GTA Online: Hackers Leak Heists DLC; Watch New Heist Missions Gameplay
By Aditya Bhat | March 28, 2014 10:15 PM EST
Though Rockstar is reportedly still working on the new Heists downloadable content (DLC) for its hugely popular and successful game GTA Online, hackers were able to sneak out some details of the DLC.
GTA Online was released on 17 September.
Hackers have managed to not only access some of the gameplay of the upcoming Heist DLC but have also posted a video of the same.
YouTube user Mark Rosette warned in the video that players might be banned for the hacked beta version. He revealed that players will be given the option of choosing different player roles like - hacker, defender or attacker.
Players who dons the role of attacker will have to eliminate all the guards who are in the bank, and defenders will have to stop all re-enforcements from entering, and hackers will have to break open the locks of vaults and collect the gold. He also says that players will not be able to collect any money. However, it gives them 1500 RPs.
The Heist DLC is reportedly in progress and no dates have been announced yet. It is likely that Rockstar will add more features to the DLC before its release.
Though Rockstar has moved to replace all the exploits by cheats, via RP and money glitches, players have still been able to make money illegally. Rockstar now puts players who cheat into Bad Sport Lobbies.
(YouTube Courtesy: Mark Rosette Ecb)
Hanger 13 DLC Details
For some time now, Hangar 13 as DLC has been making news. Now, Rockstar Games has reportedly moved to file a trademark for Hangar 13.
GTA 5 has hints of aliens and UFOs in the game and even the mysterious Mt. Chiliad could be a part of the game, according to speculations. The Hangar 13 is similar to Hangar 18, a US military site that reportedly houses subjects related to UFO-like wreckages.
Fake GTA PC Download Links
Further, some crooks have made use of the hype and interest of some GTA players who want the PC version of the game, by sending fake invite codes for GTA 5 PC beta multiplayer. They also wanted users to download a malware - BKDR_ANDROM.ATG - which was masked as a code to draw people to connect to and download the malware, Examiner reported.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Sony Xperia C3: Features, Specs and Performance Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown