GTA Online: Hackers Leak Heists DLC; Watch New Heist Missions Gameplay
By Aditya Bhat | March 28, 2014 10:15 PM EST
Though Rockstar is reportedly still working on the new Heists downloadable content (DLC) for its hugely popular and successful game GTA Online, hackers were able to sneak out some details of the DLC.
GTA Online was released on 17 September.
Hackers have managed to not only access some of the gameplay of the upcoming Heist DLC but have also posted a video of the same.
YouTube user Mark Rosette warned in the video that players might be banned for the hacked beta version. He revealed that players will be given the option of choosing different player roles like - hacker, defender or attacker.
Players who dons the role of attacker will have to eliminate all the guards who are in the bank, and defenders will have to stop all re-enforcements from entering, and hackers will have to break open the locks of vaults and collect the gold. He also says that players will not be able to collect any money. However, it gives them 1500 RPs.
The Heist DLC is reportedly in progress and no dates have been announced yet. It is likely that Rockstar will add more features to the DLC before its release.
Though Rockstar has moved to replace all the exploits by cheats, via RP and money glitches, players have still been able to make money illegally. Rockstar now puts players who cheat into Bad Sport Lobbies.
(YouTube Courtesy: Mark Rosette Ecb)
Hanger 13 DLC Details
For some time now, Hangar 13 as DLC has been making news. Now, Rockstar Games has reportedly moved to file a trademark for Hangar 13.
GTA 5 has hints of aliens and UFOs in the game and even the mysterious Mt. Chiliad could be a part of the game, according to speculations. The Hangar 13 is similar to Hangar 18, a US military site that reportedly houses subjects related to UFO-like wreckages.
Fake GTA PC Download Links
Further, some crooks have made use of the hype and interest of some GTA players who want the PC version of the game, by sending fake invite codes for GTA 5 PC beta multiplayer. They also wanted users to download a malware - BKDR_ANDROM.ATG - which was masked as a code to draw people to connect to and download the malware, Examiner reported.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection' Xbox One Fixes And Free Gifts, Bonnie Ross Apologises For Issues
- Nokia Lumia 635: Microsoft Drops AT&T Smartphone's Price For 2014 Black Friday Sale
- ‘GTA V:' 1.19 Patch, Heists DLC Release With ‘Next Major Update’ Possible—Report
- Google’s Mobile Search To Lessen Stress Of Black Friday Shopping
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Versus Other Retailers
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments