Bajaj Pulsar 150NS Returns in Fresh Spy Shots; Upcoming Bajaj Bikes in 2014
By greeshma m | March 28, 2014 9:04 PM EST
Images of Bajaj's upcoming Pulsar 150NS have hit the web once again, suggesting that the bike could make its way into the Indian two-wheeler market in the near future.
Bajaj Pulsar 150NS, a new sibling of Pulsar 200NS has made numerous appearances on the web through images and reports. Now the latest one is the images of the bike which has been spied testing in Lonavala. Thanks to the good folks at BikeWale for the clear pictures of the Bajaj's long rumoured Pulsar 150NS.
The bike which shares lots of similarities with its elder sibling Pulsar 200NS is speculated to reach the domestic market by the end of 2014.The test mule of the Pulsar 150NS paraded features like aluminium number plate holder and a split grab rail along with 100/90 cross section rear tyre and single seat. The engine specifications of the new NS bike from the Pune-based two-wheeler maker is yet to be known, however reports suggest that the Pulsar 150NS is likely to pack a new engine.
Apart from Pulsar 150NS, Bajaj has been seen testing a number of Pulsar bikes in India recently. A new fully faired version of Pulsar 200NS is also said to be on cards for India and the bike is currently believed to be in the testing phase. Previous reports suggested that the Bajaj 200 SS will pack the retuned version of four-stroke, SOHC, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine of 200Ns. The 200NS is powered by a four-stroke, SOHC, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine, which has an output of 23.65 Bhp and a torque of 18.3 Nm.
Other stipulated features of the bike include digital fuel injection system, optional ABS, monoshock suspension at the rear, telescopic forks at the front and projector headlamps. The bike is likely to carry a price tag higher than 200 NS and will be pitted against the Yamaha R15 V2.0 and Honda CBR150R.
Bajaj's brilliant creations Pulsar SS400 (Super Sport 400) and Pulsar CS400 (Cruiser Sport 400) are also expected to reach the two-wheeler market in coming months. The bikes pack 375cc liquid-cooled, 4-valve triple spark engine and is mated to a six-speed transmission, with fuel injection.Although the costs of the bikes are yet to be known,rumours are rife that the Pulsar SS 400 is likely to fall in the price brackets of 1.9 and 2.1 lakh and the other CS 400 is likely to come with a price tag of 1.7 to 1.85 lakh (ex-showroom).
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- New Malaysia Airlines Caught in Adelaide Airport Latest Scare
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Man Swindles Apple for $309,768 in 16 States
- Formula 1 Chief Sues Google over Sex Party Pictures
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers