Bajaj Pulsar 150NS Returns in Fresh Spy Shots; Upcoming Bajaj Bikes in 2014
By greeshma m | March 28, 2014 9:04 PM EST
Images of Bajaj's upcoming Pulsar 150NS have hit the web once again, suggesting that the bike could make its way into the Indian two-wheeler market in the near future.
Bajaj Pulsar 150NS, a new sibling of Pulsar 200NS has made numerous appearances on the web through images and reports. Now the latest one is the images of the bike which has been spied testing in Lonavala. Thanks to the good folks at BikeWale for the clear pictures of the Bajaj's long rumoured Pulsar 150NS.
The bike which shares lots of similarities with its elder sibling Pulsar 200NS is speculated to reach the domestic market by the end of 2014.The test mule of the Pulsar 150NS paraded features like aluminium number plate holder and a split grab rail along with 100/90 cross section rear tyre and single seat. The engine specifications of the new NS bike from the Pune-based two-wheeler maker is yet to be known, however reports suggest that the Pulsar 150NS is likely to pack a new engine.
Apart from Pulsar 150NS, Bajaj has been seen testing a number of Pulsar bikes in India recently. A new fully faired version of Pulsar 200NS is also said to be on cards for India and the bike is currently believed to be in the testing phase. Previous reports suggested that the Bajaj 200 SS will pack the retuned version of four-stroke, SOHC, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine of 200Ns. The 200NS is powered by a four-stroke, SOHC, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine, which has an output of 23.65 Bhp and a torque of 18.3 Nm.
Other stipulated features of the bike include digital fuel injection system, optional ABS, monoshock suspension at the rear, telescopic forks at the front and projector headlamps. The bike is likely to carry a price tag higher than 200 NS and will be pitted against the Yamaha R15 V2.0 and Honda CBR150R.
Bajaj's brilliant creations Pulsar SS400 (Super Sport 400) and Pulsar CS400 (Cruiser Sport 400) are also expected to reach the two-wheeler market in coming months. The bikes pack 375cc liquid-cooled, 4-valve triple spark engine and is mated to a six-speed transmission, with fuel injection.Although the costs of the bikes are yet to be known,rumours are rife that the Pulsar SS 400 is likely to fall in the price brackets of 1.9 and 2.1 lakh and the other CS 400 is likely to come with a price tag of 1.7 to 1.85 lakh (ex-showroom).
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares