UFO Sighting: Jelly Fish Shaped Object Spotted Hovering over Waglan Island in Hong Kong [VIDEO]
By Parismita Goswami | March 28, 2014 8:55 PM EST
An unidentified flying object (UFO) was reportedly being spotted hovering around the Waglan Island, Hong Kong, China on 27 March 2014. The object looked like a jelly fish and was spotted by Scott Waring at around 12:00 pm, who later uploaded the video on YouTube.
You Tube Screenshot/Scott Wari
UFO Sighting: Jelly Fish Shaped Object Spotted Hovering Over Waglan Island in Hong Kong
Waring was looking for weather cams in the areas of Hong Kong, when he spotted the jellyfish like craft with dangling tentacles. The craft was easily identified, even though the sky was smoggy that day.
Earlier a diamond-shaped UFO sighting in Hong Kong was reported on the night of 5 October 2013. The flying object was witnessed by Wu Xiaodong Yi, an ex-cable TV reporter. However, the same object was later confirmed to be Jupiter that was visible that night over Hong Kong, as reported by Huffington Post.
In another instance, a woman in the UK revealed that she spotted a flying saucer-shaped object hovering over her home island of Guernsey on 23 March 2014.
"There was this thing hovering in the sky. It looked as if it was spinning. I thought I was seeing things. Every now and again it went away and then came back again. I thought 'crumbs nobody will believe me' so I took a few pictures on my phone," Daily Star quoted her as saying.
A few months back, a pilot revealed of witnessing an UFO while flying towards Heathrow Airport.
A mother and daughter in Southern Alberta on 16 March 2014 also reportedly claimed to have spotted an UFO that flew over their home.
Check out for the Jelly Fish Shaped UFO Video Here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Complex Alien Molecule May Offer Hints At Origin Of Life
- Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak: New York Scientists Unveil A Cloaking Device [Watch Video]
- Australia's Rising Temperatures Have 'Definite' Links To Global Warming
- Boy Bitten By A Snake During A Visit To The Botanical Garden In Melbourne
- Eerie Reddish Glow Of October 8 Total Lunar Eclipse – Astronomer Reminds Aussies To Enjoy Photo Opp
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate