UFO Sighting: Jelly Fish Shaped Object Spotted Hovering over Waglan Island in Hong Kong [VIDEO]
By Parismita Goswami | March 28, 2014 8:55 PM EST
An unidentified flying object (UFO) was reportedly being spotted hovering around the Waglan Island, Hong Kong, China on 27 March 2014. The object looked like a jelly fish and was spotted by Scott Waring at around 12:00 pm, who later uploaded the video on YouTube.
You Tube Screenshot/Scott Wari
UFO Sighting: Jelly Fish Shaped Object Spotted Hovering Over Waglan Island in Hong Kong
Waring was looking for weather cams in the areas of Hong Kong, when he spotted the jellyfish like craft with dangling tentacles. The craft was easily identified, even though the sky was smoggy that day.
Earlier a diamond-shaped UFO sighting in Hong Kong was reported on the night of 5 October 2013. The flying object was witnessed by Wu Xiaodong Yi, an ex-cable TV reporter. However, the same object was later confirmed to be Jupiter that was visible that night over Hong Kong, as reported by Huffington Post.
In another instance, a woman in the UK revealed that she spotted a flying saucer-shaped object hovering over her home island of Guernsey on 23 March 2014.
"There was this thing hovering in the sky. It looked as if it was spinning. I thought I was seeing things. Every now and again it went away and then came back again. I thought 'crumbs nobody will believe me' so I took a few pictures on my phone," Daily Star quoted her as saying.
A few months back, a pilot revealed of witnessing an UFO while flying towards Heathrow Airport.
A mother and daughter in Southern Alberta on 16 March 2014 also reportedly claimed to have spotted an UFO that flew over their home.
Check out for the Jelly Fish Shaped UFO Video Here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- NASA Astronomers Unearths Mysterious Signal That 'Could Not Be Explained By Known Physics' [Watch Video]
- Industrial Air Pollution May Help Search for Alien Life - Scientists
- Luxury Cruise: A 'Once In A Lifetime' Trip To Experience Environment Devastation in the Arctic
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet