Miranda Kicks Winter’s A** by Posing Naked in Switzerland, Roams in Floral Dress in New York
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 28, 2014 8:04 PM EST
Miranda Kerr is more than a pretty face and hot body -- she is winter a**-kicker. The 30-year-old stunner recently stripped down for a photo-shoot in Switzerland. She posed for the camera at a lakeside, without worrying about the freezing temperatures. Miranda Kerr was also captured outside her apartment in New York, wearing a spring floral dress.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Miranda Kerr uploaded a photo from the photo-shoot in Switzerland. wearing almost nothing during her photo-shoot by Lake Zurich in Switzerland. Durinng the photo-shoot, the temperature was around 5 degrees Celsius. In the picture, Miranda is sitting on a rock by the lake.
On Wednesday, Miranda left her Upper East Side apartment in a chic floral dress. It looked like the former Victoria's Secret Angel is bidding goodbye to winter and welcoming spring.
Cheerful Miranda carried a big black handbag and an overcoat on her shoulders. It is turning out to be a good year for Miranda's career. After splitting with husband Orlando Bloom, she has bagged the endorsement for Wonderbra.
According to Daily Mail's report, Miranda showed off her well-toned body in the new campaign shoots for Wonderbra.
Miranda adds Wonderbra to her awesome list of labels and companies that she endorses, including H&M, ShopStyle and Reebok. Recently, Miranda also grabbed Escada's Joyful Fragrance's campaign.
On the International Day of Happiness, she was declared the face of the fragrance.
"[Joyful] has a lot of synergy with my personal outlook. It encourages positivity and confidence to see the bright side of life. I'm delighted about this new partnership and look forward to sharing more on the fragrance in the coming months," said the model to Elle Canada.
Last year, Miranda revealed that she wanted to focus on her son Flynn and thus she ended her contract with Victoria's Secret.
"I realised I needed to prioritise my time. I'm just not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time. It's three months at bare minimum," said Miranda to Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install