Miranda Kicks Winter’s A** by Posing Naked in Switzerland, Roams in Floral Dress in New York
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 28, 2014 8:04 PM EST
Miranda Kerr is more than a pretty face and hot body -- she is winter a**-kicker. The 30-year-old stunner recently stripped down for a photo-shoot in Switzerland. She posed for the camera at a lakeside, without worrying about the freezing temperatures. Miranda Kerr was also captured outside her apartment in New York, wearing a spring floral dress.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Miranda Kerr uploaded a photo from the photo-shoot in Switzerland. wearing almost nothing during her photo-shoot by Lake Zurich in Switzerland. Durinng the photo-shoot, the temperature was around 5 degrees Celsius. In the picture, Miranda is sitting on a rock by the lake.
On Wednesday, Miranda left her Upper East Side apartment in a chic floral dress. It looked like the former Victoria's Secret Angel is bidding goodbye to winter and welcoming spring.
Cheerful Miranda carried a big black handbag and an overcoat on her shoulders. It is turning out to be a good year for Miranda's career. After splitting with husband Orlando Bloom, she has bagged the endorsement for Wonderbra.
According to Daily Mail's report, Miranda showed off her well-toned body in the new campaign shoots for Wonderbra.
Miranda adds Wonderbra to her awesome list of labels and companies that she endorses, including H&M, ShopStyle and Reebok. Recently, Miranda also grabbed Escada's Joyful Fragrance's campaign.
On the International Day of Happiness, she was declared the face of the fragrance.
"[Joyful] has a lot of synergy with my personal outlook. It encourages positivity and confidence to see the bright side of life. I'm delighted about this new partnership and look forward to sharing more on the fragrance in the coming months," said the model to Elle Canada.
Last year, Miranda revealed that she wanted to focus on her son Flynn and thus she ended her contract with Victoria's Secret.
"I realised I needed to prioritise my time. I'm just not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time. It's three months at bare minimum," said Miranda to Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy