Miranda Kicks Winter’s A** by Posing Naked in Switzerland, Roams in Floral Dress in New York
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 28, 2014 8:04 PM EST
Miranda Kerr is more than a pretty face and hot body -- she is winter a**-kicker. The 30-year-old stunner recently stripped down for a photo-shoot in Switzerland. She posed for the camera at a lakeside, without worrying about the freezing temperatures. Miranda Kerr was also captured outside her apartment in New York, wearing a spring floral dress.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Miranda Kerr uploaded a photo from the photo-shoot in Switzerland. wearing almost nothing during her photo-shoot by Lake Zurich in Switzerland. Durinng the photo-shoot, the temperature was around 5 degrees Celsius. In the picture, Miranda is sitting on a rock by the lake.
On Wednesday, Miranda left her Upper East Side apartment in a chic floral dress. It looked like the former Victoria's Secret Angel is bidding goodbye to winter and welcoming spring.
Cheerful Miranda carried a big black handbag and an overcoat on her shoulders. It is turning out to be a good year for Miranda's career. After splitting with husband Orlando Bloom, she has bagged the endorsement for Wonderbra.
According to Daily Mail's report, Miranda showed off her well-toned body in the new campaign shoots for Wonderbra.
Miranda adds Wonderbra to her awesome list of labels and companies that she endorses, including H&M, ShopStyle and Reebok. Recently, Miranda also grabbed Escada's Joyful Fragrance's campaign.
On the International Day of Happiness, she was declared the face of the fragrance.
"[Joyful] has a lot of synergy with my personal outlook. It encourages positivity and confidence to see the bright side of life. I'm delighted about this new partnership and look forward to sharing more on the fragrance in the coming months," said the model to Elle Canada.
Last year, Miranda revealed that she wanted to focus on her son Flynn and thus she ended her contract with Victoria's Secret.
"I realised I needed to prioritise my time. I'm just not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time. It's three months at bare minimum," said Miranda to Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best