Miranda Kicks Winter’s A** by Posing Naked in Switzerland, Roams in Floral Dress in New York
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 28, 2014 8:04 PM EST
Miranda Kerr is more than a pretty face and hot body -- she is winter a**-kicker. The 30-year-old stunner recently stripped down for a photo-shoot in Switzerland. She posed for the camera at a lakeside, without worrying about the freezing temperatures. Miranda Kerr was also captured outside her apartment in New York, wearing a spring floral dress.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Miranda Kerr uploaded a photo from the photo-shoot in Switzerland. wearing almost nothing during her photo-shoot by Lake Zurich in Switzerland. Durinng the photo-shoot, the temperature was around 5 degrees Celsius. In the picture, Miranda is sitting on a rock by the lake.
On Wednesday, Miranda left her Upper East Side apartment in a chic floral dress. It looked like the former Victoria's Secret Angel is bidding goodbye to winter and welcoming spring.
Cheerful Miranda carried a big black handbag and an overcoat on her shoulders. It is turning out to be a good year for Miranda's career. After splitting with husband Orlando Bloom, she has bagged the endorsement for Wonderbra.
According to Daily Mail's report, Miranda showed off her well-toned body in the new campaign shoots for Wonderbra.
Miranda adds Wonderbra to her awesome list of labels and companies that she endorses, including H&M, ShopStyle and Reebok. Recently, Miranda also grabbed Escada's Joyful Fragrance's campaign.
On the International Day of Happiness, she was declared the face of the fragrance.
"[Joyful] has a lot of synergy with my personal outlook. It encourages positivity and confidence to see the bright side of life. I'm delighted about this new partnership and look forward to sharing more on the fragrance in the coming months," said the model to Elle Canada.
Last year, Miranda revealed that she wanted to focus on her son Flynn and thus she ended her contract with Victoria's Secret.
"I realised I needed to prioritise my time. I'm just not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time. It's three months at bare minimum," said Miranda to Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage