‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Season 4 Spoilers: ‘RHOBH’ Final Reunion (Part 3) Details Plus Update on Yolanda and David Foster Split
By jaskiran kaur | March 28, 2014 7:17 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 is nearing its end. Viewers are only a week away from its much awaited final episode known as "Secrets Revealed." But before that, all the housewives- Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud- will come together once again along with host Andy Cohen next week. Here few spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Season 4 Final Reunion (Part 3). Also, get an update on sensational David and Yolanda Foster divorce. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Season 4 Reunion Part 3 Episode 22. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Part 3 Episode 22 Spoilers: Things to Expect
The most exciting part of Bravo's "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is when all the ladies gather for its Reunion episodes. Season 4's three-part reunion saw fights, arguments, tears, name-calling, confrontations while revisiting some memorable moments. "RHOBH" Season 4 Reunion Part 1 aired on March 17 and was followed by Reunion Part 2 on March 24. Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud along with Andy Cohen will return for final reunion (Part3) in episode 22 airing March 31, 2014.
On "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Reunion Part 3, drama will continue. Lisa Vanderpump will take the "hot seat" while Yolanda Foster, Brandi Glanville, Kyle Richards and other will "discuss" their issues with her, according to The Epoch Times description of the episode. Housewives are also hoping to arrive at a "resolution" for all the problems they have faced with Lisa throughout the season and beyond.
Viewers will also see husbands joining the party and becoming a part of the final reunion. During Reunion Part 3, Ken will tell Brandi Glanville that he cannot "accept her back into his life."
According to Wetpaint's spoilers report, Kyle Richards will confront Lisa Vanderpump on the issue of "spreading lies" about her husband Mauricio. And when husbands join in, Mauricio will bring up the issue with Lisa and talk about how she ridiculed the rumors in front of his daughter. Lisa Vanderpump's husband Ken also talks about issues with Mauricio and lets Brandi Glanville know about his decision leading to her emotional breakdown.
'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Cast News: Yolanda and David Foster Split
Rumors suggest that there could be another split in "Real Housewives" world. Rumors about "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) star Yolanda Foster suggest that her relationship with husband David Foster has hit the bumpy road. The couple may be at the verge of a divorce.
Radar Online reports that "RHOBH" cast member and former model Yolanda Foster is "suddenly using her former married name, Hadid-not Foster." In the credits for Lady Gaga's new music video "G.U.Y" featuring five "RHOBH" stars, "Yolanda was credited as Yolanda Hadid and not Yolanda Foster.
Also, the couple has put their Malibu mansion for sale for $27.5 million.
Furthermore, it is reported that the couple's marriage is in trouble because of David Foster's "wandering eye." In another Radar Online report, a source revealed that David Foster "definitely like to flirt with ladies, especially much younger ladies."
Kyle Richards and Brandi Glanville have been concerned about David Foster's "wandering eye." The source notes that Yolanda is David's fourth wife. "He has had issues in the past with being in committed relationships," added the source.
However, David Foster's representative has denied the truth behind split rumors. He says they are "totally not true." Meanwhile, Daily Mail reports, that referring Yolanda as Yolanda Hadid in credits of Lady Gaga's video, was just a mistake made by Lady Gaga's team. David's rep insisted that the couple is "quite happily married" and Yolanda recently got her name changed on her passport. She changed her surname from Hadid to Foster.
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Yolanda Foster, 50, married music composer David Foster, 64, in 2011.
For more spoilers on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion read below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop