‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Season 4 Spoilers: ‘RHOBH’ Final Reunion (Part 3) Details Plus Update on Yolanda and David Foster Split
By jaskiran kaur | March 28, 2014 7:17 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) Season 4 is nearing its end. Viewers are only a week away from its much awaited final episode known as "Secrets Revealed." But before that, all the housewives- Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud- will come together once again along with host Andy Cohen next week. Here few spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Season 4 Final Reunion (Part 3). Also, get an update on sensational David and Yolanda Foster divorce. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Season 4 Reunion Part 3 Episode 22. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' (RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion Part 3 Episode 22 Spoilers: Things to Expect
The most exciting part of Bravo's "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is when all the ladies gather for its Reunion episodes. Season 4's three-part reunion saw fights, arguments, tears, name-calling, confrontations while revisiting some memorable moments. "RHOBH" Season 4 Reunion Part 1 aired on March 17 and was followed by Reunion Part 2 on March 24. Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Brandi Glanville, Joyce Giraud along with Andy Cohen will return for final reunion (Part3) in episode 22 airing March 31, 2014.
On "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Reunion Part 3, drama will continue. Lisa Vanderpump will take the "hot seat" while Yolanda Foster, Brandi Glanville, Kyle Richards and other will "discuss" their issues with her, according to The Epoch Times description of the episode. Housewives are also hoping to arrive at a "resolution" for all the problems they have faced with Lisa throughout the season and beyond.
Viewers will also see husbands joining the party and becoming a part of the final reunion. During Reunion Part 3, Ken will tell Brandi Glanville that he cannot "accept her back into his life."
According to Wetpaint's spoilers report, Kyle Richards will confront Lisa Vanderpump on the issue of "spreading lies" about her husband Mauricio. And when husbands join in, Mauricio will bring up the issue with Lisa and talk about how she ridiculed the rumors in front of his daughter. Lisa Vanderpump's husband Ken also talks about issues with Mauricio and lets Brandi Glanville know about his decision leading to her emotional breakdown.
'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Cast News: Yolanda and David Foster Split
Rumors suggest that there could be another split in "Real Housewives" world. Rumors about "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (RHOBH) star Yolanda Foster suggest that her relationship with husband David Foster has hit the bumpy road. The couple may be at the verge of a divorce.
Radar Online reports that "RHOBH" cast member and former model Yolanda Foster is "suddenly using her former married name, Hadid-not Foster." In the credits for Lady Gaga's new music video "G.U.Y" featuring five "RHOBH" stars, "Yolanda was credited as Yolanda Hadid and not Yolanda Foster.
Also, the couple has put their Malibu mansion for sale for $27.5 million.
Furthermore, it is reported that the couple's marriage is in trouble because of David Foster's "wandering eye." In another Radar Online report, a source revealed that David Foster "definitely like to flirt with ladies, especially much younger ladies."
Kyle Richards and Brandi Glanville have been concerned about David Foster's "wandering eye." The source notes that Yolanda is David's fourth wife. "He has had issues in the past with being in committed relationships," added the source.
However, David Foster's representative has denied the truth behind split rumors. He says they are "totally not true." Meanwhile, Daily Mail reports, that referring Yolanda as Yolanda Hadid in credits of Lady Gaga's video, was just a mistake made by Lady Gaga's team. David's rep insisted that the couple is "quite happily married" and Yolanda recently got her name changed on her passport. She changed her surname from Hadid to Foster.
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Yolanda Foster, 50, married music composer David Foster, 64, in 2011.
For more spoilers on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" RHOBH) Season 4 Reunion read below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6