‘The Vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Episode 18 Spoilers: Stelena Hooks Up While Delena Splits?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 28, 2014 6:47 PM EST
"The Vampire Diaries" is taking a two-week hiatus, but when it returns on April 17, Stefan and Elena fans will have something to rejoice as the episode will show them thinking of the life they could have led together.
The Vampire Diaries
It seems like Elena, who broke up with Damon in the previous episode, will always be linked to either one of the Salvatore brothers.
In the episode titled "Resident Evil," which is directed by Paul Wesley, both Stefan and Elena will have disturbing dreams of an alternate version of the life they could have had together. Although viewers are sure to be treated to a good number of Stelena scenes, it is not immediately sure if they will rekindle their romance.
But Wesley hinted during PaleyFest 2014 that Stelena's relationship will be reminiscent of season one. As viewers would recollect, Stefan and Elena fell in love in the first season of the series after he rescued her from an accident.
However, their relationship got strained when Damon fell in love with Elena and Katherine came back to win Stefan's affections.
Will the upcoming episode too deal with Elena trying to figure out her affections for the two Salvatore brothers?
Fans will have to wait two more weeks to find out what happens in their relationship, but Caroline Dries, executive producer of the series, recently told the media that "there's some really good Stelena stuff coming up in the episode Paul directed."
Elsewhere, Enzo, who admits to searching the love of his life, gives Damon some unwanted relationship advice. The previous episode titled "Rescue Me" saw Elena and Damon in an awkward situation after spending the night together. At Jeremy's school too, where the duo was called in to alert them that Jeremy had missed 11 days of class and had been caught cheating in tests, Elena and Damon find it difficult to keep their hands off each other.
"All I know is that right now I want to rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body while a bunch of people that drive minivans listen wishing they were us," Damon tells Elena in a quiet hallway.
But in the end, they decide to end their relationship and Elena decides to head back to Whitmore realising that one of them is bound to get hurt if they continue to be friends with benefits.
Speaking about what is in store for Damon, Ian Somerhalder, who essays the role of the vampire, told Zap2it: "People are never happy in Mystic Falls because then there would be no drama. No drama, no show. So he's just now focused on the next thing. 'How do I protect my girl?' His girl and his brother are the two most important things in his life."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles