‘The Vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Episode 18 Spoilers: Stelena Hooks Up While Delena Splits?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 28, 2014 6:47 PM EST
"The Vampire Diaries" is taking a two-week hiatus, but when it returns on April 17, Stefan and Elena fans will have something to rejoice as the episode will show them thinking of the life they could have led together.
The Vampire Diaries
It seems like Elena, who broke up with Damon in the previous episode, will always be linked to either one of the Salvatore brothers.
In the episode titled "Resident Evil," which is directed by Paul Wesley, both Stefan and Elena will have disturbing dreams of an alternate version of the life they could have had together. Although viewers are sure to be treated to a good number of Stelena scenes, it is not immediately sure if they will rekindle their romance.
But Wesley hinted during PaleyFest 2014 that Stelena's relationship will be reminiscent of season one. As viewers would recollect, Stefan and Elena fell in love in the first season of the series after he rescued her from an accident.
However, their relationship got strained when Damon fell in love with Elena and Katherine came back to win Stefan's affections.
Will the upcoming episode too deal with Elena trying to figure out her affections for the two Salvatore brothers?
Fans will have to wait two more weeks to find out what happens in their relationship, but Caroline Dries, executive producer of the series, recently told the media that "there's some really good Stelena stuff coming up in the episode Paul directed."
Elsewhere, Enzo, who admits to searching the love of his life, gives Damon some unwanted relationship advice. The previous episode titled "Rescue Me" saw Elena and Damon in an awkward situation after spending the night together. At Jeremy's school too, where the duo was called in to alert them that Jeremy had missed 11 days of class and had been caught cheating in tests, Elena and Damon find it difficult to keep their hands off each other.
"All I know is that right now I want to rip your clothes off right here in the middle of this hall and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body while a bunch of people that drive minivans listen wishing they were us," Damon tells Elena in a quiet hallway.
But in the end, they decide to end their relationship and Elena decides to head back to Whitmore realising that one of them is bound to get hurt if they continue to be friends with benefits.
Speaking about what is in store for Damon, Ian Somerhalder, who essays the role of the vampire, told Zap2it: "People are never happy in Mystic Falls because then there would be no drama. No drama, no show. So he's just now focused on the next thing. 'How do I protect my girl?' His girl and his brother are the two most important things in his life."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James