Norman Reedus Shares Major 'The Walking Dead' Season 4, Episode 16 Finale 'A' Spoilers
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 28, 2014 6:38 PM EST
Say what! Norman Reedus unveiled not one but two "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale spoilers. The ultimate episode is set to air on Sunday, March 30, 2014 and fans are waiting eagerly for any juicy scoop about episode 16 titled "A." Well, Norman Reedus who plays Daryl "Bada**" Dixon on the show shared two spoiler photos on his Instagram page.
Spoiler # 1 - "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 "A"
This snap features Tyreese (Chad Coleman) and Michonne (Danai Gurira). They are together, but wait there is something odd in here. Norman Reedus' spoiler picture shows two action figures of Michonne's head on Tyreese's torso and Tyreese's head stuck on Michonne's torso. Well, Michonne looks tough in this new "surgical" makeover. How will the new look affect her relationship with new BFF Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs)? He will freak out for sure.
Tyreese looks cute with that pink on him. However, it has to be seen that after getting a new look how will he deal with Carol's confession.
Check out the first spoiler, here.
Spoiler # 2 - "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 "A"
Norman Reedus's second spoiler pic features "Gleggie" or Glenn (Steven Yeun) and Maggie (Lauran Cohan) (the hottest couple of the post-apocalyptic world). Even with those walker blood stains on Maggie's top, she manages to look hot as hell.
Norman repeats the prank in spoiler # 2. Glenn sports Maggie's body with blood stains on his new arm while Maggie's head looks unusual on Glenn's torso.
Check out the "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 spoiler photo, here.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15, "Us" saw Glenn and Maggie coming back together after a long time. After the escape from the prison, Glenn and Maggie were separated. Maggie was with Bob and Sasha while Glenn and Tara Chamblers ran into Abraham, Rosita and Eugene. Glenn's new group and Maggie along with Bob and Sasha are at the Terminus.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 finale "A" on Sunday, March 30, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff