Norman Reedus Shares Major 'The Walking Dead' Season 4, Episode 16 Finale 'A' Spoilers
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 28, 2014 6:38 PM EST
Say what! Norman Reedus unveiled not one but two "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale spoilers. The ultimate episode is set to air on Sunday, March 30, 2014 and fans are waiting eagerly for any juicy scoop about episode 16 titled "A." Well, Norman Reedus who plays Daryl "Bada**" Dixon on the show shared two spoiler photos on his Instagram page.
Spoiler # 1 - "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 "A"
This snap features Tyreese (Chad Coleman) and Michonne (Danai Gurira). They are together, but wait there is something odd in here. Norman Reedus' spoiler picture shows two action figures of Michonne's head on Tyreese's torso and Tyreese's head stuck on Michonne's torso. Well, Michonne looks tough in this new "surgical" makeover. How will the new look affect her relationship with new BFF Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs)? He will freak out for sure.
Tyreese looks cute with that pink on him. However, it has to be seen that after getting a new look how will he deal with Carol's confession.
Check out the first spoiler, here.
Spoiler # 2 - "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 "A"
Norman Reedus's second spoiler pic features "Gleggie" or Glenn (Steven Yeun) and Maggie (Lauran Cohan) (the hottest couple of the post-apocalyptic world). Even with those walker blood stains on Maggie's top, she manages to look hot as hell.
Norman repeats the prank in spoiler # 2. Glenn sports Maggie's body with blood stains on his new arm while Maggie's head looks unusual on Glenn's torso.
Check out the "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 spoiler photo, here.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 15, "Us" saw Glenn and Maggie coming back together after a long time. After the escape from the prison, Glenn and Maggie were separated. Maggie was with Bob and Sasha while Glenn and Tara Chamblers ran into Abraham, Rosita and Eugene. Glenn's new group and Maggie along with Bob and Sasha are at the Terminus.
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 finale "A" on Sunday, March 30, 2014 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]