Kristen Stewart Plans Her 24th B'Day, Demands Two Special Birthday Gifts From Ex Robert Pattinson Plus Details About RPatz's Alternate Career Plan
By jaskiran kaur | March 28, 2014 5:23 PM EST
"Twilight" actress Kristen Stewart's birthday is soon approaching. Hollywood actress will turn 24. It seems she has some special plans to celebrate her big day and this involves her former flame and "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson. KStew may not be dating Robert Pattinson but he is most likely to become a part of her birthday plans. She has given out her birthday wish-list demanding two special gifts from him. Read on to find out more details. Also, find out more about Robert Pattinson's alternate career plan.
Kristen Stewart will celebrate her birthday on April 9, 2014. Actress is making plans well in advance. Reports suggest, she plans to organize a very "intimate" party. Keeping it low-key, she plans to invite all her close friends for the little get-together, according to Hollywood Life. Does the guest list include Robert Pattinson? Read on to find out.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart started dating each other while filming for "Twilight," which apparently turned out to be their shot-to-glory. They were involved in a high-profile romance and became one of the most-admired couples of the Hollywood. They saw each other for four years before they broke up nearly a year ago when Kristen Stewart's cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders became public.
Recent rumors about the former high profile couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart suggest that the two may reunite on the special occasion of latter's birthday. Media reports hint cordial relations between the two who remain in touch through texts and Skype.
Also, it seems Kristen Stewart is not reluctant to ask what she wants for her birthday from her former lover and on and off boyfriend. She has apparently demanded two special gifts from Robert Pattinson.
Kristen Stewart wants Robert Pattinson to attend her birthday party that she plans to organize in LA. RPatz apparently tops the guest list of the party that will be attended by her closest friends. If Robert Pattinson attends her birthday party it would be "ultimate gift for her," according to KStew's friend.
Her birthday gifts wish-list also includes a new pet and companion for former couple's mutually owned dogs Barnie, Bailey and Bear. Another report by Hollywood Life reports that Kristen Stewart has asked Robert Pattinson to find her a new dog that she can adopt. RPatz who is filming "Life" in Toronto was requested to look for a rescue dog who he feels is a "good match." If he spots such a dog in Toronto he may adopt and bring it to LA as a gift for Kristen Stewart and Bailey, says a source.
Meanwhile, reports are swirling around that 27-year-old British actor may have an alternate career path that he may opt for, sooner. He may be known for his acting talent due to some big movies that he has worked on over the period of time. But he also plans to record his very "first solo music album," after he has worked on films he is committed to. Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports, Robert Pattinson's "real passion is music" even if he "loves acting."
And now RPatz is "eager" to do a solo album after
"he finishes up his film commitments."
"Last year, he started working with one of the top songwriters in the industry. They hope to produce and record a hit single when they are finished, along with an entire album as well," revealed the source to Hollywood Life.
In a recent report, Mstars noted Robert Pattinson's "rather surprising guitar and vocal talents." You can hear "Twilight" heartthrob singing in the videos listed by the Web site, by clicking HERE.
What do you think of Robert Pattinson's alternate career path? Do you think he will make a great musician? Also let us know your thoughts about Kristen Stewart's demand for birthday gifts from her ex?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal