Country Stars Television Invasion: Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan to Take Turns on 'The Talk' for Upcoming ACM Awards
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 28, 2014 5:16 PM EST
Now is the time for the country stars to shine! "The Voice" coach Blake Shelton and ACM Awards co-host pop-country singer Luke Bryan will be appearing on talk show couches as part of the lead-up to the 49th annual Academy of Country Music Awards in the U.S. happening on April 6, 2014 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Country music stars Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert arrive at the 53rd annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California February 13, 2011.
The 49th Academy of Country Music Awards, according to the official ACM Web site, will be broadcasted on Sunday, April 6 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT with sure performances from Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert, George Strait, Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry, Eric Church, Jason Aldean, Toby Keith and Lady Antebellum with Stevie Nicks.
Meanwhile, the billboard Web site announced that ACM Awards hosts Bryan and Shelton will be invading the talk show couches of "The Talk" on April 3 and 4, respectively, while Florida Georgia Line will be appearing on "CBS This Morning" on April 4.
The country stars are in for a huge television invasion. Academy of Country Music Awards hosts Shelton and Bryan, in fact, have already jumpstarted the invasion by shooting ACM promos for the television network CBS alongside country stars Miranda Lambert and Tim McGraw.
Brad Paisley, the 2008 Country Music Association and ACM Awards winner for Male Vocalist of the Year, will be appearing on CBS' comedy series "Crazy Ones" on April 3 as a guest star. "The Price is Right" will also get invaded all week before the awarding with special ACM-themed prize packages ruling the game shows' showcases.
Two weeks after the Academy of Country Music Awards, a special of Gannett's "Outnumber Hunger Live!" concert, to be filmed on April 4, will be on broadcast. According to a Los Angeles Times report, on the same day as the ACM Awards, fans will get a chance to join the "ACM Fan Jam" at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, where ACM New Artist of the Year nominees Brett Eldredge, Justin Moore and Kip Moore will be in attendance to perform.
Here is a list of when the country stars will be appearing on TV, according to the billboard Web site:
Dan + Shay - ABC's "Good Morning America"
Brett Eldredge - "Late Night with Seth Meyers"
Luke Bryan - "The Talk"
Blake Shelton - "The Talk"
Florida Georgia Line - "CBS This Morning"
Dan + Shay - "Ellen"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales