Country Stars Television Invasion: Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan to Take Turns on 'The Talk' for Upcoming ACM Awards
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 28, 2014 5:16 PM EST
Now is the time for the country stars to shine! "The Voice" coach Blake Shelton and ACM Awards co-host pop-country singer Luke Bryan will be appearing on talk show couches as part of the lead-up to the 49th annual Academy of Country Music Awards in the U.S. happening on April 6, 2014 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Country music stars Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert arrive at the 53rd annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California February 13, 2011.
The 49th Academy of Country Music Awards, according to the official ACM Web site, will be broadcasted on Sunday, April 6 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT with sure performances from Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert, George Strait, Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry, Eric Church, Jason Aldean, Toby Keith and Lady Antebellum with Stevie Nicks.
Meanwhile, the billboard Web site announced that ACM Awards hosts Bryan and Shelton will be invading the talk show couches of "The Talk" on April 3 and 4, respectively, while Florida Georgia Line will be appearing on "CBS This Morning" on April 4.
The country stars are in for a huge television invasion. Academy of Country Music Awards hosts Shelton and Bryan, in fact, have already jumpstarted the invasion by shooting ACM promos for the television network CBS alongside country stars Miranda Lambert and Tim McGraw.
Brad Paisley, the 2008 Country Music Association and ACM Awards winner for Male Vocalist of the Year, will be appearing on CBS' comedy series "Crazy Ones" on April 3 as a guest star. "The Price is Right" will also get invaded all week before the awarding with special ACM-themed prize packages ruling the game shows' showcases.
Two weeks after the Academy of Country Music Awards, a special of Gannett's "Outnumber Hunger Live!" concert, to be filmed on April 4, will be on broadcast. According to a Los Angeles Times report, on the same day as the ACM Awards, fans will get a chance to join the "ACM Fan Jam" at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, where ACM New Artist of the Year nominees Brett Eldredge, Justin Moore and Kip Moore will be in attendance to perform.
Here is a list of when the country stars will be appearing on TV, according to the billboard Web site:
Dan + Shay - ABC's "Good Morning America"
Brett Eldredge - "Late Night with Seth Meyers"
Luke Bryan - "The Talk"
Blake Shelton - "The Talk"
Florida Georgia Line - "CBS This Morning"
Dan + Shay - "Ellen"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More