Miley Cyrus Hugs and Cradles Little Girl Suffering From Cancer: Will She Meet Her Idol Justin Bieber Now?
By nidhi tewari | March 28, 2014 5:01 PM EST
A 7-year-old cancer patient has a wish to meet number of celebrities including Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus and her first wish has been granted lately. Miley Hodge, who is battling from Stage IV Osteosarcoma, an aggressive form of bone cancer, has met Miley Cyrus with the help of Make-A-Wish foundation in Los Angeles. However there is speculation in the media that her meeting with Miley did not turn out to be as exciting as she was hoping for and now she is hoping she will have a memorable meeting with Bieber.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs on NBC's 'Today' show in New York, October 7, 2013.
Hodge's very first love was always Justin Bieber but when it was revealed that he is not available due to his busy schedule, the young child settled for Miley Cyrus instead. "From what I know, it was not a very good experience for them. The family went to Los Angeles and were put off for nearly a week before they met [Cyrus]," a family friend told Radaronline.com.
"They finally met at the recording studio and from what I understand, Cyrus was more interested in what she was doing in the studio than paying attention to the little girl," the source added, according to the Web site.
However Oceanup.com is displaying pictures of Miley meeting the little girl and looking at them it seems that Miley Cyrus did her best to cheer her up. The "Wrecking Ball" songstress is seen cradling the little girl in her arms and Hodge is seen hugging her favourite idol Miley in a cute embrace. Check out the pictures here.
Hodge's dad Bert revealed to Radar that her little girl's doctors have told him back in December that she just has four-to-six months to live. The emotional dad is trying to do everything he can to make her dying daughter happy and grant her every single wish. The little girl is also a huge Belieber and identifies herself with Justin who is very vocal about never to give up on her dreams.
"I think that if she wants to meet 50 celebrities, she deserves that chance. She has fought hard to stay alive. She has beaten the odds, [and] hasn't gave up," the source told Radar.
The hashtag #JustinMeetMiley and #Pray4Miley have been trending on Twitter and the Hodge family is being helped by an organization Believe4Children to her wish come true.
"She doesn't have much time left. She is an amazing girl. She is always smiling and wants to make sure everyone else is ok. When she hasn't been in the hospital, she's gone back to visit other patients who are there. Now, we're hoping to make her dream of meeting Justin Bieber come true," the source added.
Here is hoping that the little girl does get to meet Justin Bieber and it helps her heal and become happy. Prayers for her. Check out her heartbreaking picture below.
— A.N.O.N Ymous (@royalspawn) March 27, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage