'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Tease About a Lot of Goodbyes in Season 5 Finale, Is Jeremy Gilbert One of Them?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 28, 2014 4:31 PM EST
With the finale for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 getting close, fans are speculating on what could happen in the CW TV series particularly with the characters. The latest spoiler reports reveal executive producer Julie Plec teasing about a lot of goodbyes happening in the finale with someone that fans really care about not making it.
"There are going to be a lot of goodbyes as we realize the other side is disintegrating. Not everybody is going to survive that. We're going to have to say goodbye to some characters that we've grown to love over the years. That's what we'll see when we get to the finale," Ms Plec teased in the Wet Paint report. The "Other Side" and its "Anchor" Bonnie (Kat Graham) is currently an important subject in "The Vampire Diaries" Season and the executive producer's revelation could mean fans will say goodbye to the TVD characters in the "Other Side."
However, the report further pointed out that it could also mean that a living character will die and be gone for good since the CW TV series is known for delivering shocking twists, deaths or exits. Will it be Jeremy Gilbert (Steven R McQueen) this time?
"This has happened in the past on this show, but a lot of times they do return. Jeremy Gilbert has died more times than viewers can count," the Examiner report noted. Additionally, actress Nina Dobrev talked about her character Elena Gilbert's relationship with Jeremy and it sounded like Elena's younger brother will be in big trouble.
Nina, 25, shared to Zap2It that things between the Gilbert siblings will take a hard left turn when Jeremy makes a decision that will devastate Elena. "All I can say is that it's been great to play and watch Elena grow as a character. She's had to make a lot of really difficult decisions that have influenced herself and others around her, and now Jeremy is going to have to make one that is similar. So she will be majorly affected by it but because of what she has gone through, she understands, as well. She knows that she has to let him be his own person and make his own decisions because she did the same," the actress shared.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 airs Thursday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network. Episode 17 titled "Rescue Me" is scheduled to air on March 27, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: 2014 PaleyFest Promo Video Features the Arrival of New Villain Markos [WATCH] - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Tease About Stefan-Caroline or Steroline 'Friendly/Romantic' Moment in Episode 17 'Rescue Me' - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Looking Hot and Sexy in New Azzaro Pour Homme Fragrance Ad [WATCH] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase