Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Engaged? Gomez Wears Gold Band on Ring Finger
By Keerthi Mohan | March 28, 2014 3:34 PM EST
It has only been a few weeks since Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber got back together, but they have already sparked engagement rumors after Gomez was photographed wearing a gold band on her ring finger.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, shown here, recently enjoyed a day off together bouncing on trampolines while wearing matching clothing in Woodland Hills, Calif., according to PerezHilton.com. It’s a trick they could have learned from Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
Gomez was photographed wearing the ring while speaking at the We Day conference in Oakland, Calif., on Wednesday. Although both Gomez and Bieber have remained silent on their alleged engagement, it is not surprising that Bieber would propose immediately after reconciling with his on-again, off-again girlfriend.
Reports indicate that Bieber is taking his relationship with Gomez pretty seriously this time around, and that he has no intention to ruin it with other dalliance.
“They think they’re Romeo and Juliet,” an insider told Life & Style magazine, according to HollywoodLife. “The harder people try to keep them part, the more they want to be together. Justin has always told her he’d love to marry her. They both act on impulse — he’d marry her in a heartbeat, and I can totally see her running off with him.”
The Canadian pop star, who is only 20, has been vocal about his desire to get married and start a family. But the same cannot be said of Gomez.
Even if the engagement rumors are true, and Gomez had accepted a ring from Bieber, the “Come and Get it” singer is sure to take her time before deciding to walk down the aisle.
The 21-year-old told Miami's Y100 in an interview last year that marriage is not a priority as she wants experience life before settling down. “Oh my god no ... I'm not even 21 yet ... I'm sure I was that little girl that wanted to be married at 20, but no that's definitely not anything I want on my radar,'' she said at the time, according to Entertainment Weekly. ''I have so much to have fun with and experience.”
Interestingly, fans of Bieber and Gomez have put an end to engagement rumors noting that Bieber is rich enough to buy Gomez a diamond engagement ring, instead of a simple gold band.
Meanwhile, Gomez has been receiving a lot of praises for her We Day speech, where she encouraged youngsters to stay true to themselves.
Speaking about her recent rehab stint, Gomez said that she fell pressured to change herself, which had a negative effect on her. “I’m surrounded by people who are supposed to guide me and some of them have and others haven’t,” she told the audience. “They pressure me, [saying] ‘You gotta be sexy, you gotta be cute, you gotta be nice, you gotta be all these things.’”
“Until recently, I had given into that pressure, I lost sight of who I was. I listened to opinions of people and I tried to change who I am because I thought others would accept me for it. And I realized I don’t know how to be anything but myself.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best