‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ 2014 Movie Trailer Released – Meet the New Super Heroes
By Sachin Trivedi | March 28, 2014 2:03 PM EST
The trailer for the upcoming movie "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" has been released giving the viewers a glimpse of the story and the new look of the super heroes. The movie will be released in August 2014.
The plot of the movie traces the origins of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and their main foe Shredder is seen attempting to create the perfect heroes. The fearless reporter April O'Neil is also seen in the trailer.
The names of the Turtles are Michelangelo, Donatello, Leonardo and Raphael. The weapons each super hero uses include swords, a wooden staff, Nunchaku and Sai. Each hero has a different coloured mask - orange, red, purple and blue.
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" was a popular movie series in the 1990s with three movies and a cartoon series released during that time. Fans are excited to see the series once again being brought back to life.
In the 2014 movie the super heroes once again take on The Shredder and his Foot Clan in order to save New York City from his evil plans. Fans however wonder why Casey Jones, a mask wearing vigilante hero, was not included in the movie.
The cast of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" includes Alan Ritchson as Raphael, Noel Fisher as Michelangelo, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, Pete Ploszek as Leonardo, Megan Fox as April O'Neil, William Fichtner as The Shredder, Will Arnett as Vernon Fenwick, Whoopi Goldberg as Bernadette Thompson and Danny Woodburn as Master Splinter.
Master Splinter is the teacher and a father figure for the super heroes. In the previous movies he was once human but due to a chemical accident that created the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" his appearance changed to that of a rat.
The super heroes and their master make a home for themselves in the sewers of New York City as they take to fighting crime and bringing justice. The movie promises a lot of action and the characteristic humour of the super heroes, especially of Michelangelo.
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" 2014 movie will be released on 8 August in the US and on 17 October in the U.K. The release date information for Australia is so far not available. Fans are excited to see the action and humour that the movie promises to bring.Click here to watch the trailer.
More Articles to Read
L'Wren Scott Funeral - Mick Jagger and Other Celebrities Say Their Final Goodbye [Read]
Emma Watson Prepares for 'Noah' Premiere with High Expectations [Read]
'X-Men: Days of Future Past' New Trailer Released - The Highest Number of Mutants Cast? [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced