Jared Leto Receives Human Body in the Mail - Whole or in Parts?
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 28, 2014 1:51 PM EST
While on tour in Australia, "Thirty Seconds to Mars" frontman Jared Leto presents his fans with a whole lot of things, including his charisma, his talent and his long hair. With all that being said, the surprise that the frontman admits he had received a whole human body in his mail is a whole new side that the fans should be looking at!
Best actor in a supporting role nominee Jared Leto arrives at the 86th Academy Awards nominees luncheon in Beverly Hills, California, February 10, 2014.
In an interview with The Vine, the usual questions and the usual answers about Jared Leto and "Thirty Seconds to Mars" new album "Love, Lust, Faith + Dreams" sum up to what could have been a normal conversation between an interviewer and an interviewee. Nobody would have expected that the Oscar winner actor would actually admit to something so bizarre.
Well, Leto had acted in a bizarre role as a transgender in "Dallas Buyers Club" and won the Oscars. But when the actor invited his mom to the Oscars, it turned out that he is actually a sweet man, which made his fans love him even more.
So what will fans make of him when they learn that Leto is actually receiving all sorts of bizarre things in his mail? First off, an ear. Yes, you heard it right. An ear was sent to Leto's mail, according to the Hollywood Reporter Web site.
"The fans are an incredibly committed and passionate group of people. Going to a show is kind of like visiting Japan - you expect gifts on your arrival," Leto said as he spoke to a UK radio station on March 22 about receiving a very strange ear. "You get all kinds of wonderful things."
The 42-year-old actor went on by relaying the tale of the ear by saying that someone cut his or her ear off once and sent it to him.
"That was very strange. A whole ear. The Van Gogh move. The note just said, 'Are you listening?' I never knew who it was, who's missing their ear out there," Leto added.
To make the event even more bizarre, Leto shared an image of the ear where he poked a whole in it and wore it as a necklace!
Now, the fans are getting even more deranged. In Leto's recent interview, the "Thirty Seconds to Mars" frontman admitted that he had gotten weirder stuff than an ear.
"I've basically received a whole human body," he told The Vine. So that must mean, not just in parts. Leto had actually received a "whole" this time.
But if an ear is weird and a whole human body is weirder, according to the actor the weirdest is when people show up at his house and just wait for him.
Catch more of Jared Leto and his band "Thirty Seconds to Mars" as they conquer Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane for their Australian Tour.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes