Did Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Break Up Due to the Lack of Oral Sex and Strict Diet?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 28, 2014 1:26 PM EST
The shocking announcement of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin of their end of marriage on Goop.com has left everyone hanging; what could have been the reason to the separation of the decade-old couple? Whereas the normal reasons surfaced such as infidelity issues, Gwyneth and Chris' breakup is making more news as the media explore unconventional reasons to the divorce.
During an interview in 2013 with Chelsea Handler, it was divulged that Gwyneth gave infamous advice to a girlfriend who had troubles with her partner. The advice was to let go of her anger for her husband and just give him a b***j**. Chelsea later gushed on the advice Gwyneth gave to a girlfriend during an interview of the Academy winner in May 2013.
"We were at a dinner party one night and this girl was asking for advice and Gwyneth is an amazing advice giver." Chelsea revealed on E!'s
"The woman was saying, 'I got into a big fight with my husband and I got home and I wanted to scream and yell...and Gwyneth was like, whatever you're doing, just do the opposite. Just go at him with love and you give him a b***j**"the E! host further revealed.
If this was the piece of advice Gwyneth gave to a pal, could she have fallen short of such hence the breakup?
Many rumors have been circulating around the couple's breakup. Oral sex aside, many also attribute the "conscious uncoupling" (as what Gwyneth and Chris would like to call it) to the Academy winner's extreme diet and obsession to Kabbalah Widen. According to Perez Hilton, Chris found Gwyneth's super strict diet and 'obssession; with Kabbalah too constricting and harsh on the children.
According to the report, Chris just wanted a normal happy family life, where the kids could watch DVDs and TV and eat treats every now and then.
However, the seemingly tiger mom refused to lead an average, normal happy family life. The actress admitted once that she only let her daughter Apple and son Moses watch TV in French or Spanish languages.
In sum, Chris Martin felt that he was starting to lose the woman he fell in love with 10 years ago.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health