Did Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Break Up Due to the Lack of Oral Sex and Strict Diet?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 28, 2014 1:26 PM EST
The shocking announcement of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin of their end of marriage on Goop.com has left everyone hanging; what could have been the reason to the separation of the decade-old couple? Whereas the normal reasons surfaced such as infidelity issues, Gwyneth and Chris' breakup is making more news as the media explore unconventional reasons to the divorce.
During an interview in 2013 with Chelsea Handler, it was divulged that Gwyneth gave infamous advice to a girlfriend who had troubles with her partner. The advice was to let go of her anger for her husband and just give him a b***j**. Chelsea later gushed on the advice Gwyneth gave to a girlfriend during an interview of the Academy winner in May 2013.
"We were at a dinner party one night and this girl was asking for advice and Gwyneth is an amazing advice giver." Chelsea revealed on E!'s
"The woman was saying, 'I got into a big fight with my husband and I got home and I wanted to scream and yell...and Gwyneth was like, whatever you're doing, just do the opposite. Just go at him with love and you give him a b***j**"the E! host further revealed.
If this was the piece of advice Gwyneth gave to a pal, could she have fallen short of such hence the breakup?
Many rumors have been circulating around the couple's breakup. Oral sex aside, many also attribute the "conscious uncoupling" (as what Gwyneth and Chris would like to call it) to the Academy winner's extreme diet and obsession to Kabbalah Widen. According to Perez Hilton, Chris found Gwyneth's super strict diet and 'obssession; with Kabbalah too constricting and harsh on the children.
According to the report, Chris just wanted a normal happy family life, where the kids could watch DVDs and TV and eat treats every now and then.
However, the seemingly tiger mom refused to lead an average, normal happy family life. The actress admitted once that she only let her daughter Apple and son Moses watch TV in French or Spanish languages.
In sum, Chris Martin felt that he was starting to lose the woman he fell in love with 10 years ago.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market