Did Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Break Up Due to the Lack of Oral Sex and Strict Diet?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 28, 2014 1:26 PM EST
The shocking announcement of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin of their end of marriage on Goop.com has left everyone hanging; what could have been the reason to the separation of the decade-old couple? Whereas the normal reasons surfaced such as infidelity issues, Gwyneth and Chris' breakup is making more news as the media explore unconventional reasons to the divorce.
During an interview in 2013 with Chelsea Handler, it was divulged that Gwyneth gave infamous advice to a girlfriend who had troubles with her partner. The advice was to let go of her anger for her husband and just give him a b***j**. Chelsea later gushed on the advice Gwyneth gave to a girlfriend during an interview of the Academy winner in May 2013.
"We were at a dinner party one night and this girl was asking for advice and Gwyneth is an amazing advice giver." Chelsea revealed on E!'s
"The woman was saying, 'I got into a big fight with my husband and I got home and I wanted to scream and yell...and Gwyneth was like, whatever you're doing, just do the opposite. Just go at him with love and you give him a b***j**"the E! host further revealed.
If this was the piece of advice Gwyneth gave to a pal, could she have fallen short of such hence the breakup?
Many rumors have been circulating around the couple's breakup. Oral sex aside, many also attribute the "conscious uncoupling" (as what Gwyneth and Chris would like to call it) to the Academy winner's extreme diet and obsession to Kabbalah Widen. According to Perez Hilton, Chris found Gwyneth's super strict diet and 'obssession; with Kabbalah too constricting and harsh on the children.
According to the report, Chris just wanted a normal happy family life, where the kids could watch DVDs and TV and eat treats every now and then.
However, the seemingly tiger mom refused to lead an average, normal happy family life. The actress admitted once that she only let her daughter Apple and son Moses watch TV in French or Spanish languages.
In sum, Chris Martin felt that he was starting to lose the woman he fell in love with 10 years ago.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date