Did Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Break Up Due to the Lack of Oral Sex and Strict Diet?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 28, 2014 1:26 PM EST
The shocking announcement of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin of their end of marriage on Goop.com has left everyone hanging; what could have been the reason to the separation of the decade-old couple? Whereas the normal reasons surfaced such as infidelity issues, Gwyneth and Chris' breakup is making more news as the media explore unconventional reasons to the divorce.
During an interview in 2013 with Chelsea Handler, it was divulged that Gwyneth gave infamous advice to a girlfriend who had troubles with her partner. The advice was to let go of her anger for her husband and just give him a b***j**. Chelsea later gushed on the advice Gwyneth gave to a girlfriend during an interview of the Academy winner in May 2013.
"We were at a dinner party one night and this girl was asking for advice and Gwyneth is an amazing advice giver." Chelsea revealed on E!'s
"The woman was saying, 'I got into a big fight with my husband and I got home and I wanted to scream and yell...and Gwyneth was like, whatever you're doing, just do the opposite. Just go at him with love and you give him a b***j**"the E! host further revealed.
If this was the piece of advice Gwyneth gave to a pal, could she have fallen short of such hence the breakup?
Many rumors have been circulating around the couple's breakup. Oral sex aside, many also attribute the "conscious uncoupling" (as what Gwyneth and Chris would like to call it) to the Academy winner's extreme diet and obsession to Kabbalah Widen. According to Perez Hilton, Chris found Gwyneth's super strict diet and 'obssession; with Kabbalah too constricting and harsh on the children.
According to the report, Chris just wanted a normal happy family life, where the kids could watch DVDs and TV and eat treats every now and then.
However, the seemingly tiger mom refused to lead an average, normal happy family life. The actress admitted once that she only let her daughter Apple and son Moses watch TV in French or Spanish languages.
In sum, Chris Martin felt that he was starting to lose the woman he fell in love with 10 years ago.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage