Did Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Break Up Due to the Lack of Oral Sex and Strict Diet?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 28, 2014 1:26 PM EST
The shocking announcement of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin of their end of marriage on Goop.com has left everyone hanging; what could have been the reason to the separation of the decade-old couple? Whereas the normal reasons surfaced such as infidelity issues, Gwyneth and Chris' breakup is making more news as the media explore unconventional reasons to the divorce.
During an interview in 2013 with Chelsea Handler, it was divulged that Gwyneth gave infamous advice to a girlfriend who had troubles with her partner. The advice was to let go of her anger for her husband and just give him a b***j**. Chelsea later gushed on the advice Gwyneth gave to a girlfriend during an interview of the Academy winner in May 2013.
"We were at a dinner party one night and this girl was asking for advice and Gwyneth is an amazing advice giver." Chelsea revealed on E!'s
"The woman was saying, 'I got into a big fight with my husband and I got home and I wanted to scream and yell...and Gwyneth was like, whatever you're doing, just do the opposite. Just go at him with love and you give him a b***j**"the E! host further revealed.
If this was the piece of advice Gwyneth gave to a pal, could she have fallen short of such hence the breakup?
Many rumors have been circulating around the couple's breakup. Oral sex aside, many also attribute the "conscious uncoupling" (as what Gwyneth and Chris would like to call it) to the Academy winner's extreme diet and obsession to Kabbalah Widen. According to Perez Hilton, Chris found Gwyneth's super strict diet and 'obssession; with Kabbalah too constricting and harsh on the children.
According to the report, Chris just wanted a normal happy family life, where the kids could watch DVDs and TV and eat treats every now and then.
However, the seemingly tiger mom refused to lead an average, normal happy family life. The actress admitted once that she only let her daughter Apple and son Moses watch TV in French or Spanish languages.
In sum, Chris Martin felt that he was starting to lose the woman he fell in love with 10 years ago.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family