Nokia Lumia 630: Windows Phone Handset Spotted Through Promo Posters at Some Retailers in China
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 28, 2014 12:36 PM EST
The buzz on the upcoming Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone is getting louder as the recent reports claim the Windows Phone handset started to appear in China ahead of the device's official launch. In the GSMArena report, the promo posters for the Nokia Lumia 630 started to appear at some Chinese retailers as well as the new Finnish device's specs and first live shots.
The Nokia Lumia 630 is going to be the first Nokia Lumia range with the Windows Phone 8.1 OS having dual-SIM and dual-standby features. Release date of the Windows Phone handset in China is speculated to take place in mid-April with the pricing scheme set at 1000 Chinese Yuan (US$150).
The leaked screenshots on the Nokia Lumia 630 in China showed the handset's alleged features like the star screen, background, 3 column tiles, virtual buttons, support for dual-SIM and VPN. Click HERE to see photo.
However, there is no confirmation made regarding the reported information. Nokia has not given any statement as well on when they will be officially unveiling the Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone. Click HERE to see promo photos leaked in China.
Nokia has already sent out an invitation that confirms their attendance at the upcoming Microsoft BUILD conference in San Francisco. Device enthusiasts were quick to speculate that the Finnish smartphone manufacturer could be unveiling their new device at the event.
According to the WMPoweruser report, the Chinese blog Winp.cn revealed details on the Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone that adds to the already leaked ones. The Nokia Lumia 630 will be having a 4.5-inch FWVGA screen with 854x480p display resolution, powered with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB of RAM, dual-SIM Standby support GSM + WCDMA network, Windows Phone 8.1 out of the box and virtual navigation buttons.
The Windows Phone handset will also have a 5MP rear-facing camera but there will be no physical camera key and LED flash. The device measurements will be 129.5x66.7mm which makes it as tall as the Nokia Lumia 920 but only slimmer.
Nokia is expected to officially introduce the Nokia Lumia 630 Windows Phone 8.1 handset at the Microsoft BUILD Developer conference. The event is scheduled to take place on April 2, Wednesday, until April 4 in San Francisco, California.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 630: One of the First Windows Phone 8.1 Handsets Expected to Appear at Teased Nokia Event on April 2 - [READ]
Nokia Lumia: Nokia Launches New App 'Pocket Magnifier' for Windows Phone 8 Handsets - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Latest Nikon D750 Costs $2500, But The Full Frame Model Is Worth The Buy
- ‘Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’: Sledgehammer Games Releases Launch Trailer, Smooth Multiplayer And Dedicated Servers
- Early Unofficial Android 5.0 Lollipop Port for Nexus 4
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘Halo': The Master Chief Collection, Updates And Preorder Details; 343 Industries Announces ‘Halo 2 Anniversary’ Documentary
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored
- Spain Offers To Train Iraqi Troops To Fight Back ISIS Militants: Kurdish Forces Making Gains In Kobani Against ISIS Surge