Nokia Lumia 630: Windows Phone Handset Spotted Through Promo Posters at Some Retailers in China
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 28, 2014 12:36 PM EST
The buzz on the upcoming Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone is getting louder as the recent reports claim the Windows Phone handset started to appear in China ahead of the device's official launch. In the GSMArena report, the promo posters for the Nokia Lumia 630 started to appear at some Chinese retailers as well as the new Finnish device's specs and first live shots.
The Nokia Lumia 630 is going to be the first Nokia Lumia range with the Windows Phone 8.1 OS having dual-SIM and dual-standby features. Release date of the Windows Phone handset in China is speculated to take place in mid-April with the pricing scheme set at 1000 Chinese Yuan (US$150).
The leaked screenshots on the Nokia Lumia 630 in China showed the handset's alleged features like the star screen, background, 3 column tiles, virtual buttons, support for dual-SIM and VPN. Click HERE to see photo.
However, there is no confirmation made regarding the reported information. Nokia has not given any statement as well on when they will be officially unveiling the Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone. Click HERE to see promo photos leaked in China.
Nokia has already sent out an invitation that confirms their attendance at the upcoming Microsoft BUILD conference in San Francisco. Device enthusiasts were quick to speculate that the Finnish smartphone manufacturer could be unveiling their new device at the event.
According to the WMPoweruser report, the Chinese blog Winp.cn revealed details on the Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone that adds to the already leaked ones. The Nokia Lumia 630 will be having a 4.5-inch FWVGA screen with 854x480p display resolution, powered with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB of RAM, dual-SIM Standby support GSM + WCDMA network, Windows Phone 8.1 out of the box and virtual navigation buttons.
The Windows Phone handset will also have a 5MP rear-facing camera but there will be no physical camera key and LED flash. The device measurements will be 129.5x66.7mm which makes it as tall as the Nokia Lumia 920 but only slimmer.
Nokia is expected to officially introduce the Nokia Lumia 630 Windows Phone 8.1 handset at the Microsoft BUILD Developer conference. The event is scheduled to take place on April 2, Wednesday, until April 4 in San Francisco, California.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 630: One of the First Windows Phone 8.1 Handsets Expected to Appear at Teased Nokia Event on April 2 - [READ]
Nokia Lumia: Nokia Launches New App 'Pocket Magnifier' for Windows Phone 8 Handsets - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Motorola Droid Turbo v. Sony Xperia Z3: Camera Details, Battery Life And Durability
- ‘GTA V': 1.18 Update, Zombie DLC Release Date To Welcome Halloween
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Motorola Droid Turbo vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Apps And Services, Camera Features, Battery Life And Durability
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight