Nokia Lumia 630: Windows Phone Handset Spotted Through Promo Posters at Some Retailers in China
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 28, 2014 12:36 PM EST
The buzz on the upcoming Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone is getting louder as the recent reports claim the Windows Phone handset started to appear in China ahead of the device's official launch. In the GSMArena report, the promo posters for the Nokia Lumia 630 started to appear at some Chinese retailers as well as the new Finnish device's specs and first live shots.
The Nokia Lumia 630 is going to be the first Nokia Lumia range with the Windows Phone 8.1 OS having dual-SIM and dual-standby features. Release date of the Windows Phone handset in China is speculated to take place in mid-April with the pricing scheme set at 1000 Chinese Yuan (US$150).
The leaked screenshots on the Nokia Lumia 630 in China showed the handset's alleged features like the star screen, background, 3 column tiles, virtual buttons, support for dual-SIM and VPN. Click HERE to see photo.
However, there is no confirmation made regarding the reported information. Nokia has not given any statement as well on when they will be officially unveiling the Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone. Click HERE to see promo photos leaked in China.
Nokia has already sent out an invitation that confirms their attendance at the upcoming Microsoft BUILD conference in San Francisco. Device enthusiasts were quick to speculate that the Finnish smartphone manufacturer could be unveiling their new device at the event.
According to the WMPoweruser report, the Chinese blog Winp.cn revealed details on the Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone that adds to the already leaked ones. The Nokia Lumia 630 will be having a 4.5-inch FWVGA screen with 854x480p display resolution, powered with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB of RAM, dual-SIM Standby support GSM + WCDMA network, Windows Phone 8.1 out of the box and virtual navigation buttons.
The Windows Phone handset will also have a 5MP rear-facing camera but there will be no physical camera key and LED flash. The device measurements will be 129.5x66.7mm which makes it as tall as the Nokia Lumia 920 but only slimmer.
Nokia is expected to officially introduce the Nokia Lumia 630 Windows Phone 8.1 handset at the Microsoft BUILD Developer conference. The event is scheduled to take place on April 2, Wednesday, until April 4 in San Francisco, California.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 630: One of the First Windows Phone 8.1 Handsets Expected to Appear at Teased Nokia Event on April 2 - [READ]
Nokia Lumia: Nokia Launches New App 'Pocket Magnifier' for Windows Phone 8 Handsets - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Holds Own Black Friday 2014 Sale As More The Dark Below Details Get Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Down In The US: TPB Crew Resolved The Routing Issues
- ‘GTA V' Title Update 1.04, Black Friday Sale And Heists DLC Release In December Possible
- Thanksgiving 2014: Five Ways To Take Better Photos With Smartphone Camera
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Best Buy,Target And Amazon Offer Huge Discounts On Tablets Like iPad Air 2, Shield Tablet, Surface Pro 3 And More