Nokia Lumia 630: Windows Phone Handset Spotted Through Promo Posters at Some Retailers in China
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 28, 2014 12:36 PM EST
The buzz on the upcoming Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone is getting louder as the recent reports claim the Windows Phone handset started to appear in China ahead of the device's official launch. In the GSMArena report, the promo posters for the Nokia Lumia 630 started to appear at some Chinese retailers as well as the new Finnish device's specs and first live shots.
The Nokia Lumia 630 is going to be the first Nokia Lumia range with the Windows Phone 8.1 OS having dual-SIM and dual-standby features. Release date of the Windows Phone handset in China is speculated to take place in mid-April with the pricing scheme set at 1000 Chinese Yuan (US$150).
The leaked screenshots on the Nokia Lumia 630 in China showed the handset's alleged features like the star screen, background, 3 column tiles, virtual buttons, support for dual-SIM and VPN. Click HERE to see photo.
However, there is no confirmation made regarding the reported information. Nokia has not given any statement as well on when they will be officially unveiling the Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone. Click HERE to see promo photos leaked in China.
Nokia has already sent out an invitation that confirms their attendance at the upcoming Microsoft BUILD conference in San Francisco. Device enthusiasts were quick to speculate that the Finnish smartphone manufacturer could be unveiling their new device at the event.
According to the WMPoweruser report, the Chinese blog Winp.cn revealed details on the Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone that adds to the already leaked ones. The Nokia Lumia 630 will be having a 4.5-inch FWVGA screen with 854x480p display resolution, powered with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB of RAM, dual-SIM Standby support GSM + WCDMA network, Windows Phone 8.1 out of the box and virtual navigation buttons.
The Windows Phone handset will also have a 5MP rear-facing camera but there will be no physical camera key and LED flash. The device measurements will be 129.5x66.7mm which makes it as tall as the Nokia Lumia 920 but only slimmer.
Nokia is expected to officially introduce the Nokia Lumia 630 Windows Phone 8.1 handset at the Microsoft BUILD Developer conference. The event is scheduled to take place on April 2, Wednesday, until April 4 in San Francisco, California.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 630: One of the First Windows Phone 8.1 Handsets Expected to Appear at Teased Nokia Event on April 2 - [READ]
Nokia Lumia: Nokia Launches New App 'Pocket Magnifier' for Windows Phone 8 Handsets - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28