‘Castle’ Season 6: Taking a Break, More of Caskett Wedding Conversations, Episode 20 ‘That 70s Show’ Set in New York of 70s [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 28, 2014 10:10 AM EST
"Castle" season 6 is taking a break of almost a month. When it returns with a new episode, Castle will find himself in the disco era. Eepisode 20 of "Castle Season 6 is titled "That 70s Show" and the preview clip suggests that Castle and Beckett will be dressed in the 70s style, and Beckett will find that ridiculous.
Talking about this episode, Andrew Marlow, creator of "Castle," has said to Give Me My Remote in an interview that it is a "really, really fun episode that takes us into the world of the 1970s, into the middle of the disco era. It's a different device than "Blue Butterfly," that allows us to see our characters in that era. So that's going to be fun."
"Castle" season 6 episode 20, "That 70s Show," is scheduled to air on April 21, 2014. Season 6 started with Beckett accepting Castle's marriage proposal. Castle and Beckett may have yet to announce their wedding date, but in the episodes following the proposal, they have been shown having little conversations about their wedding. They have been discussing the things that are needed for a wedding, including the venue, dress, song and guest list. In the previous episode, "The Greater Good," Castle and Beckett had a conversation about their guest list and wrote down the names of the people that they would have to invite to their wedding.
According to Marlow, the viewers will get to see more such conversations. "There will be more conversations [about the wedding] as they get closer to the date," he said.
Marlow said that they are trying to "present a couple who are in the process of planning a wedding, and things get talked about, and things come up as you get close to the date." "We think it would be unfair not to talk about it, not to show it, because it is very much a part of their lives," he further stated.
The creator did not confirm whether the wedding will happen, or not, but he said that he wants the audience to see how "everything is going to play-out" and the wedding process.
(Credit: YouTube/Herkül Samantyy)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28