‘Castle’ Season 6: Taking a Break, More of Caskett Wedding Conversations, Episode 20 ‘That 70s Show’ Set in New York of 70s [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 28, 2014 10:10 AM EST
"Castle" season 6 is taking a break of almost a month. When it returns with a new episode, Castle will find himself in the disco era. Eepisode 20 of "Castle Season 6 is titled "That 70s Show" and the preview clip suggests that Castle and Beckett will be dressed in the 70s style, and Beckett will find that ridiculous.
Talking about this episode, Andrew Marlow, creator of "Castle," has said to Give Me My Remote in an interview that it is a "really, really fun episode that takes us into the world of the 1970s, into the middle of the disco era. It's a different device than "Blue Butterfly," that allows us to see our characters in that era. So that's going to be fun."
"Castle" season 6 episode 20, "That 70s Show," is scheduled to air on April 21, 2014. Season 6 started with Beckett accepting Castle's marriage proposal. Castle and Beckett may have yet to announce their wedding date, but in the episodes following the proposal, they have been shown having little conversations about their wedding. They have been discussing the things that are needed for a wedding, including the venue, dress, song and guest list. In the previous episode, "The Greater Good," Castle and Beckett had a conversation about their guest list and wrote down the names of the people that they would have to invite to their wedding.
According to Marlow, the viewers will get to see more such conversations. "There will be more conversations [about the wedding] as they get closer to the date," he said.
Marlow said that they are trying to "present a couple who are in the process of planning a wedding, and things get talked about, and things come up as you get close to the date." "We think it would be unfair not to talk about it, not to show it, because it is very much a part of their lives," he further stated.
The creator did not confirm whether the wedding will happen, or not, but he said that he wants the audience to see how "everything is going to play-out" and the wedding process.
(Credit: YouTube/Herkül Samantyy)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia