‘Castle’ Season 6: Taking a Break, More of Caskett Wedding Conversations, Episode 20 ‘That 70s Show’ Set in New York of 70s [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 28, 2014 10:10 AM EST
"Castle" season 6 is taking a break of almost a month. When it returns with a new episode, Castle will find himself in the disco era. Eepisode 20 of "Castle Season 6 is titled "That 70s Show" and the preview clip suggests that Castle and Beckett will be dressed in the 70s style, and Beckett will find that ridiculous.
Talking about this episode, Andrew Marlow, creator of "Castle," has said to Give Me My Remote in an interview that it is a "really, really fun episode that takes us into the world of the 1970s, into the middle of the disco era. It's a different device than "Blue Butterfly," that allows us to see our characters in that era. So that's going to be fun."
"Castle" season 6 episode 20, "That 70s Show," is scheduled to air on April 21, 2014. Season 6 started with Beckett accepting Castle's marriage proposal. Castle and Beckett may have yet to announce their wedding date, but in the episodes following the proposal, they have been shown having little conversations about their wedding. They have been discussing the things that are needed for a wedding, including the venue, dress, song and guest list. In the previous episode, "The Greater Good," Castle and Beckett had a conversation about their guest list and wrote down the names of the people that they would have to invite to their wedding.
According to Marlow, the viewers will get to see more such conversations. "There will be more conversations [about the wedding] as they get closer to the date," he said.
Marlow said that they are trying to "present a couple who are in the process of planning a wedding, and things get talked about, and things come up as you get close to the date." "We think it would be unfair not to talk about it, not to show it, because it is very much a part of their lives," he further stated.
The creator did not confirm whether the wedding will happen, or not, but he said that he wants the audience to see how "everything is going to play-out" and the wedding process.
(Credit: YouTube/Herkül Samantyy)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air