Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: No More Heartbreak for Lamar as He Reportedly Tries to Hook Up With His Ex
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 28, 2014 9:14 AM EST
Lamar Odom revealed in his recent interviews that he wants to win Khloe back. A new report say that Lamar has tried to hook up with his ex-girlfriend Liza Morales. Could Lamar be moving on from heartbreak after his marriage with Khloe has come to an end?
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan March 5, 2013.
Khloe may really be not surprised at all to find out that Lamar has been contacting his ex since she has battled with the athlete's alleged infidelity issues during the latter part of their marriage. However, it is not a good move for Lamar to stay in contact, and especially get flirty, with his ex because he is just giving Khloe more reasons not to take him back.
The Daily Mail reported that a source told In Touch Magazine that Lamar has reached out to his ex-girlfriend and mother of this two children, Liza Morales. It wasn't a plain amicable conversation because according to the source, it was one of those conversations when a man talks dirty to a woman.
"He got dirty with Liza over the phone, acting like he wanted to hook up with her again," the source revealed.
"Liz laughed at him, but if he's trying to get things better with Khloe, she'd better watch out, because Lamar is still creeping," the source added.
In December, Liza spoke about Lamar and Khloe's divorce and said that her former lover's pending separation doesn't mean she is open to the possibility of getting back together with him. However, Liza admitted that she was hurt upon knowing that Lamar would be marrying Khloe only four weeks after they met. "I don't think I'll forget the tight knot I felt in the pit of my stomach the morning I received the text message with three simple words on the screen, it read 'I'm getting married' and it was from the man I'd spent more than 10 years of my life with," according to Liza.
Lamar has three children with Liza, namely Destiny, Lamar Jr., and Jayden. Their youngest, Jayden, died when he was only six months old due to sudden infant death syndrome. They separated in 2008.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Rumours Spice Up as Balotelli is Spotted in New York, where Gunners will Hold Pre-season Camp [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air