Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: No More Heartbreak for Lamar as He Reportedly Tries to Hook Up With His Ex
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 28, 2014 9:14 AM EST
Lamar Odom revealed in his recent interviews that he wants to win Khloe back. A new report say that Lamar has tried to hook up with his ex-girlfriend Liza Morales. Could Lamar be moving on from heartbreak after his marriage with Khloe has come to an end?
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan March 5, 2013.
Khloe may really be not surprised at all to find out that Lamar has been contacting his ex since she has battled with the athlete's alleged infidelity issues during the latter part of their marriage. However, it is not a good move for Lamar to stay in contact, and especially get flirty, with his ex because he is just giving Khloe more reasons not to take him back.
The Daily Mail reported that a source told In Touch Magazine that Lamar has reached out to his ex-girlfriend and mother of this two children, Liza Morales. It wasn't a plain amicable conversation because according to the source, it was one of those conversations when a man talks dirty to a woman.
"He got dirty with Liza over the phone, acting like he wanted to hook up with her again," the source revealed.
"Liz laughed at him, but if he's trying to get things better with Khloe, she'd better watch out, because Lamar is still creeping," the source added.
In December, Liza spoke about Lamar and Khloe's divorce and said that her former lover's pending separation doesn't mean she is open to the possibility of getting back together with him. However, Liza admitted that she was hurt upon knowing that Lamar would be marrying Khloe only four weeks after they met. "I don't think I'll forget the tight knot I felt in the pit of my stomach the morning I received the text message with three simple words on the screen, it read 'I'm getting married' and it was from the man I'd spent more than 10 years of my life with," according to Liza.
Lamar has three children with Liza, namely Destiny, Lamar Jr., and Jayden. Their youngest, Jayden, died when he was only six months old due to sudden infant death syndrome. They separated in 2008.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013