Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: No More Heartbreak for Lamar as He Reportedly Tries to Hook Up With His Ex
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 28, 2014 9:14 AM EST
Lamar Odom revealed in his recent interviews that he wants to win Khloe back. A new report say that Lamar has tried to hook up with his ex-girlfriend Liza Morales. Could Lamar be moving on from heartbreak after his marriage with Khloe has come to an end?
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan March 5, 2013.
Khloe may really be not surprised at all to find out that Lamar has been contacting his ex since she has battled with the athlete's alleged infidelity issues during the latter part of their marriage. However, it is not a good move for Lamar to stay in contact, and especially get flirty, with his ex because he is just giving Khloe more reasons not to take him back.
The Daily Mail reported that a source told In Touch Magazine that Lamar has reached out to his ex-girlfriend and mother of this two children, Liza Morales. It wasn't a plain amicable conversation because according to the source, it was one of those conversations when a man talks dirty to a woman.
"He got dirty with Liza over the phone, acting like he wanted to hook up with her again," the source revealed.
"Liz laughed at him, but if he's trying to get things better with Khloe, she'd better watch out, because Lamar is still creeping," the source added.
In December, Liza spoke about Lamar and Khloe's divorce and said that her former lover's pending separation doesn't mean she is open to the possibility of getting back together with him. However, Liza admitted that she was hurt upon knowing that Lamar would be marrying Khloe only four weeks after they met. "I don't think I'll forget the tight knot I felt in the pit of my stomach the morning I received the text message with three simple words on the screen, it read 'I'm getting married' and it was from the man I'd spent more than 10 years of my life with," according to Liza.
Lamar has three children with Liza, namely Destiny, Lamar Jr., and Jayden. Their youngest, Jayden, died when he was only six months old due to sudden infant death syndrome. They separated in 2008.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft