NBA Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 28, 2014 1:38 AM EST
The Dallas Mavericks have delivered two big wins against the Oklahoma City Thunder this week. Dirk Nowitzki and company look to slay another Western giant when they host Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and the rest of the Los Angeles Clipper on Thursday night.
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder at Dallas Mavericks
Dallas (43-29) is currently tied with the Phoenix Suns (43-29) for the eighth and final playoff spot in the Western Conference. The Suns and Mavericks meet on April 12 for the third and last meeting this regular season—a game that could very well decide who advances to the postseason.
Meanwhile, the Clippers are safely in 3rd place near the top of the West. With 10 games to go, it appears that they'd at least have homecourt advantage in the first round of the playoffs. The Clippers (50-22) are 2 and 1/2 games behind the Thunder (52-19) for second place but are ahead of the Houston Rockets (48-22), which are at 4th.
Nowitzki led the Mavs to a 128-119 in overtime win over OKC last Tuesday. The German veteran also added 10 rebounds, 6 assists and 4 steals. Dallas also got major contributions from Jose Calderon (22 points and 8 assists), Monta Ellis (17 points) and Vince Carter (16 points).
Conversely, the Clippers are coming off a disappointing loss to the lowly New Orleans Pelicans, 98-96. Paul was blanked from the field (0/12 FG) as he scored only 2 points although he had 12 dimes. Griffin had 21 points, 8 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 blocked shots.
Watch the Clippers-Mavericks Live Stream via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Los Angeles Clippers (-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (O/U: 211.0)
Game time: 11:30 am AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Los Angeles Clippers Trends
- The Clippers are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. West teams
- The Clippers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games
- The Clippers are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 games after a loss
Dallas Mavericks Trends
- The Mavericks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. West teams
- The Mavericks are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. the Clippers in Dallas
- The Mavericks are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 games vs. the Clippers
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around