NBA Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 28, 2014 1:38 AM EST
The Dallas Mavericks have delivered two big wins against the Oklahoma City Thunder this week. Dirk Nowitzki and company look to slay another Western giant when they host Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and the rest of the Los Angeles Clipper on Thursday night.
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder at Dallas Mavericks
Dallas (43-29) is currently tied with the Phoenix Suns (43-29) for the eighth and final playoff spot in the Western Conference. The Suns and Mavericks meet on April 12 for the third and last meeting this regular season—a game that could very well decide who advances to the postseason.
Meanwhile, the Clippers are safely in 3rd place near the top of the West. With 10 games to go, it appears that they'd at least have homecourt advantage in the first round of the playoffs. The Clippers (50-22) are 2 and 1/2 games behind the Thunder (52-19) for second place but are ahead of the Houston Rockets (48-22), which are at 4th.
Nowitzki led the Mavs to a 128-119 in overtime win over OKC last Tuesday. The German veteran also added 10 rebounds, 6 assists and 4 steals. Dallas also got major contributions from Jose Calderon (22 points and 8 assists), Monta Ellis (17 points) and Vince Carter (16 points).
Conversely, the Clippers are coming off a disappointing loss to the lowly New Orleans Pelicans, 98-96. Paul was blanked from the field (0/12 FG) as he scored only 2 points although he had 12 dimes. Griffin had 21 points, 8 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 blocked shots.
Watch the Clippers-Mavericks Live Stream via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Los Angeles Clippers (-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (O/U: 211.0)
Game time: 11:30 am AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Los Angeles Clippers Trends
- The Clippers are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. West teams
- The Clippers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games
- The Clippers are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 games after a loss
Dallas Mavericks Trends
- The Mavericks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. West teams
- The Mavericks are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. the Clippers in Dallas
- The Mavericks are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 games vs. the Clippers
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues