NBA Preview: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 28, 2014 1:38 AM EST
The Dallas Mavericks have delivered two big wins against the Oklahoma City Thunder this week. Dirk Nowitzki and company look to slay another Western giant when they host Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and the rest of the Los Angeles Clipper on Thursday night.
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder at Dallas Mavericks
Dallas (43-29) is currently tied with the Phoenix Suns (43-29) for the eighth and final playoff spot in the Western Conference. The Suns and Mavericks meet on April 12 for the third and last meeting this regular season—a game that could very well decide who advances to the postseason.
Meanwhile, the Clippers are safely in 3rd place near the top of the West. With 10 games to go, it appears that they'd at least have homecourt advantage in the first round of the playoffs. The Clippers (50-22) are 2 and 1/2 games behind the Thunder (52-19) for second place but are ahead of the Houston Rockets (48-22), which are at 4th.
Nowitzki led the Mavs to a 128-119 in overtime win over OKC last Tuesday. The German veteran also added 10 rebounds, 6 assists and 4 steals. Dallas also got major contributions from Jose Calderon (22 points and 8 assists), Monta Ellis (17 points) and Vince Carter (16 points).
Conversely, the Clippers are coming off a disappointing loss to the lowly New Orleans Pelicans, 98-96. Paul was blanked from the field (0/12 FG) as he scored only 2 points although he had 12 dimes. Griffin had 21 points, 8 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 blocked shots.
Watch the Clippers-Mavericks Live Stream via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Los Angeles Clippers (-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (O/U: 211.0)
Game time: 11:30 am AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Los Angeles Clippers Trends
- The Clippers are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. West teams
- The Clippers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games
- The Clippers are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 games after a loss
Dallas Mavericks Trends
- The Mavericks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. West teams
- The Mavericks are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games vs. the Clippers in Dallas
- The Mavericks are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 games vs. the Clippers
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales