'The Bachelor' Season 18: Nikki Ferrell Pregnant With Juan Pablo Galavis’ Baby?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 27, 2014 9:18 PM EST
Season 18 of “The Bachelor” is long over, but Juan Pablo Galavis and girlfriend Nikki Ferrell, who have expressed their desires to stay out of the limelight, have been attracting media attention for all the wrong reasons.
Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo Galavis
After marriage rumors, now it’s pregnancy that’s dogging the pediatric nurse.
Rumors swirling around, suggest that Ferrell is either already pregnant with Galavis’ baby or the couple is thinking of starting a family soon. The news started gaining momentum recently, after Ferrell posted a video of a baby and hashtagged it “babyfever.”
The upcoming issue of Life & Style magazine also claims that the Ferrell and Galavis are gearing up to welcome a new member into their family, although “The Bachelor” star is yet to profess his love.
Is Galavis, who already has a daughter with former girlfriend Carla Rodriguez, ready for another baby?
“They’re totally on the same page,” couples counselor Elizabeth Carroll, who met with Galavis and Ferrell on March 18 told HollywoodLife. “Both of them expressed they want more children, a big family.”
However, multiple sources claim that Ferrell fears she might end up alone as Galavis has not given any sort of a commitment till date. Reportedly, Ferrell’s friends have also been advising her to tread with caution in her relationship with Galavis.
“Nikki is expecting their relationship to progress like any healthy relationship would,” a source close to the couple revealed to HollywoodLife. “But if Nikki got pregnant, Juan Pablo wouldn’t exactly be over the moon.”
These rumors come amid reports that Galavis is not serious about his relationship with Ferrell, and that he would dump her as soon as he gets bored. And according to a former flame of the football player, it won’t be long before Ferrell gets her heart broken.
“Juan's track record with women is a string of relationships that last for a few months before he lets them fizzle so he can find a new toy to play with," a source told Us Weekly, according to reports. "There's nothing he likes more than shiny new things."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate