'The Bachelor' Season 18: Nikki Ferrell Pregnant With Juan Pablo Galavis’ Baby?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 27, 2014 9:18 PM EST
Season 18 of “The Bachelor” is long over, but Juan Pablo Galavis and girlfriend Nikki Ferrell, who have expressed their desires to stay out of the limelight, have been attracting media attention for all the wrong reasons.
Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo Galavis
After marriage rumors, now it’s pregnancy that’s dogging the pediatric nurse.
Rumors swirling around, suggest that Ferrell is either already pregnant with Galavis’ baby or the couple is thinking of starting a family soon. The news started gaining momentum recently, after Ferrell posted a video of a baby and hashtagged it “babyfever.”
The upcoming issue of Life & Style magazine also claims that the Ferrell and Galavis are gearing up to welcome a new member into their family, although “The Bachelor” star is yet to profess his love.
Is Galavis, who already has a daughter with former girlfriend Carla Rodriguez, ready for another baby?
“They’re totally on the same page,” couples counselor Elizabeth Carroll, who met with Galavis and Ferrell on March 18 told HollywoodLife. “Both of them expressed they want more children, a big family.”
However, multiple sources claim that Ferrell fears she might end up alone as Galavis has not given any sort of a commitment till date. Reportedly, Ferrell’s friends have also been advising her to tread with caution in her relationship with Galavis.
“Nikki is expecting their relationship to progress like any healthy relationship would,” a source close to the couple revealed to HollywoodLife. “But if Nikki got pregnant, Juan Pablo wouldn’t exactly be over the moon.”
These rumors come amid reports that Galavis is not serious about his relationship with Ferrell, and that he would dump her as soon as he gets bored. And according to a former flame of the football player, it won’t be long before Ferrell gets her heart broken.
“Juan's track record with women is a string of relationships that last for a few months before he lets them fizzle so he can find a new toy to play with," a source told Us Weekly, according to reports. "There's nothing he likes more than shiny new things."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch