Watch Out Kendall Jenner: Harry Styles Reunites with Ex-girlfriends
By Sonam Malik | March 27, 2014 8:38 PM EST
Harry Styles is a true ladies man. The One Direction singer was spotted with two of his exes in London while celebrating Fudge Urban's launch into American stores on March 25. Styles was invited to Ace Hotel in London, where he ran into his ex-girlfriends Caroline Flack and Fudge's brand ambassador Lou Teasdale.
Facebook/ Harry Styles
Harry Styles. Credits: Facebook/ Harry Styles
Apparently, both the girls had a gala time with Styles and the former flames were more than friendly towards each other. Meanwhile, fans wonder what Styles' recent ex Kendall Jenner has to say about this.
Jenner is reportedly devastated after her relationship with the One Directioner went kaput. A source had revealed that Jenner is leaning onto her sisters for support and has also befriended Selena Gomez for some advice on love.
"Kendall has been leaning on Selena for support over her breakup with Harry. She reached out to Selena because she has always admired how she has dealt with her very public roller coaster relationship with Justin," a friend of the Kardashian family revealed, adding, "Selena is like a big sister to her," reported Hollywoodlife.
However, it seems Styles is happy mingling with his exes and has no intention of getting back with Jenner. A few weeks back, the British boybander was even seen getting involved in PDA with "The Kills" star Allison Mosshart, indicating that he is over the leggy model.
Meanwhile, apart from Styles, the other One Directioner who made his presence felt on Tuesday, March 25 was Niall Horan. Horan was invited to Buckingham palace to meet Queen Elizabeth II and he indeed looked dapper in a navy blue suit and striped shirt.
Horan took to twitter to rave about his meeting with the queen. "I would [like] to thank @BritishMonarchy and of course queen Elizabeth for her invite to Buckingham palace yesterday evening, " he wrote.
The British crooner even posted a slew of photos from the event.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate