Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Will Get Married?
By Sonam Malik | March 27, 2014 8:09 PM EST
After it was speculated that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were having a baby, the duo are once again entangled in another set of rumors. It is now being said that the couple is planning to walk down the aisle soon.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
"They think they're Romeo and Juliet," an alleged insider told Life& Style Magazine, according to Entertainmentwise. "The harder people try to keep them part, the more they want to be together. Justin has always told her he'd love to marry her."
The source further explained, "They both act on impulse - he'd marry her in a heartbeat, and I can totally see her running off with him."
Gomez and Bieber rekindled their romance in Texas, after meeting for a coffee and breakfast date, after which they were also spotted on a Laser Tag date. While the couple seems happy to have reunited, Gomez's family and friends are not happy with her decision.
For Gomez's family and friends, Bieber is bad news and sources have revealed that the "Come And Get It" singer's mother would actually flip out if she sees the young couple getting married.
"She's made Selena get an annulment," the source further added.
Meanwhile, Bieber does not care what Gomez's parents think. Reportedly, he has never tried to influence Gomez against her parents and all he wants is to make the leggy lass happy.
"Justin isn't trying to cause problems between Selena and her family," a source close to Bieber said, reported Hollywoodlife. "That's not his style. All the boy wants to do is keep her close to him through any and all circumstances. He can't control what her folks think of him. She makes her own money. She has her own career. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, not even her parents."
Bieber has even gone ahead and written a song for Gomez. Moreover, the couple is even planning to go on a musical tour together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate