Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Will Get Married?
By Sonam Malik | March 27, 2014 8:09 PM EST
After it was speculated that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were having a baby, the duo are once again entangled in another set of rumors. It is now being said that the couple is planning to walk down the aisle soon.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
"They think they're Romeo and Juliet," an alleged insider told Life& Style Magazine, according to Entertainmentwise. "The harder people try to keep them part, the more they want to be together. Justin has always told her he'd love to marry her."
The source further explained, "They both act on impulse - he'd marry her in a heartbeat, and I can totally see her running off with him."
Gomez and Bieber rekindled their romance in Texas, after meeting for a coffee and breakfast date, after which they were also spotted on a Laser Tag date. While the couple seems happy to have reunited, Gomez's family and friends are not happy with her decision.
For Gomez's family and friends, Bieber is bad news and sources have revealed that the "Come And Get It" singer's mother would actually flip out if she sees the young couple getting married.
"She's made Selena get an annulment," the source further added.
Meanwhile, Bieber does not care what Gomez's parents think. Reportedly, he has never tried to influence Gomez against her parents and all he wants is to make the leggy lass happy.
"Justin isn't trying to cause problems between Selena and her family," a source close to Bieber said, reported Hollywoodlife. "That's not his style. All the boy wants to do is keep her close to him through any and all circumstances. He can't control what her folks think of him. She makes her own money. She has her own career. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, not even her parents."
Bieber has even gone ahead and written a song for Gomez. Moreover, the couple is even planning to go on a musical tour together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown