Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Will Get Married?
By Sonam Malik | March 27, 2014 8:09 PM EST
After it was speculated that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were having a baby, the duo are once again entangled in another set of rumors. It is now being said that the couple is planning to walk down the aisle soon.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
"They think they're Romeo and Juliet," an alleged insider told Life& Style Magazine, according to Entertainmentwise. "The harder people try to keep them part, the more they want to be together. Justin has always told her he'd love to marry her."
The source further explained, "They both act on impulse - he'd marry her in a heartbeat, and I can totally see her running off with him."
Gomez and Bieber rekindled their romance in Texas, after meeting for a coffee and breakfast date, after which they were also spotted on a Laser Tag date. While the couple seems happy to have reunited, Gomez's family and friends are not happy with her decision.
For Gomez's family and friends, Bieber is bad news and sources have revealed that the "Come And Get It" singer's mother would actually flip out if she sees the young couple getting married.
"She's made Selena get an annulment," the source further added.
Meanwhile, Bieber does not care what Gomez's parents think. Reportedly, he has never tried to influence Gomez against her parents and all he wants is to make the leggy lass happy.
"Justin isn't trying to cause problems between Selena and her family," a source close to Bieber said, reported Hollywoodlife. "That's not his style. All the boy wants to do is keep her close to him through any and all circumstances. He can't control what her folks think of him. She makes her own money. She has her own career. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, not even her parents."
Bieber has even gone ahead and written a song for Gomez. Moreover, the couple is even planning to go on a musical tour together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia