Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Will Get Married?
By Sonam Malik | March 27, 2014 8:09 PM EST
After it was speculated that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were having a baby, the duo are once again entangled in another set of rumors. It is now being said that the couple is planning to walk down the aisle soon.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
"They think they're Romeo and Juliet," an alleged insider told Life& Style Magazine, according to Entertainmentwise. "The harder people try to keep them part, the more they want to be together. Justin has always told her he'd love to marry her."
The source further explained, "They both act on impulse - he'd marry her in a heartbeat, and I can totally see her running off with him."
Gomez and Bieber rekindled their romance in Texas, after meeting for a coffee and breakfast date, after which they were also spotted on a Laser Tag date. While the couple seems happy to have reunited, Gomez's family and friends are not happy with her decision.
For Gomez's family and friends, Bieber is bad news and sources have revealed that the "Come And Get It" singer's mother would actually flip out if she sees the young couple getting married.
"She's made Selena get an annulment," the source further added.
Meanwhile, Bieber does not care what Gomez's parents think. Reportedly, he has never tried to influence Gomez against her parents and all he wants is to make the leggy lass happy.
"Justin isn't trying to cause problems between Selena and her family," a source close to Bieber said, reported Hollywoodlife. "That's not his style. All the boy wants to do is keep her close to him through any and all circumstances. He can't control what her folks think of him. She makes her own money. She has her own career. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, not even her parents."
Bieber has even gone ahead and written a song for Gomez. Moreover, the couple is even planning to go on a musical tour together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date