‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: T.O. Cross & Grimm Bastards to Return, Kim Coates Revealed How Fans React When They Recognize Him
By Riza Ornos | March 27, 2014 6:54 PM EST
"Sons of Anarchy" series creator Kurt Sutter revealed on his recent video blog WTFSutter that season 7 will welcome another MC the Grimm Bastards in the show's finale. Scheduled to premiere in September 2014, SOA's season 7 will also feature T.O. Cross who first appeared on the show's season 2.
"Looking forward to seeing @MikeABeach (T.O. Cross)," Sutter wrote on his Twitter. "I'm fascinated by the delicate racial balance that exists between MCs."
Cross and his gang helped SAMCRO convinced Marcus Alvarez to replaced the Calavares' when the club switched their business from dealing guns to drugs. After the problem was settled, the gang appeared again in season 5 when they hid Randall Hightower after he was released from prison.
Hightower is the guy responsible for Opie's death and Jax tracked him down until he killed him despite Cross pleading for his life. Although there are no details about the Grimm Bastards' upcoming cameo, Sutter is certain that the MC gang will have their final cameo on the show's finale.
"Who hopes T.O. Cross & #GRIMBASTARDS get a little payback on Sons of Anarchy season 7?" Cross wrote on his Twitter account and tagged Sutter, Theo Rossi and Kim Coates. A fan responded with another tweet saying, "They will but watch out, the sons always win in the end."
How Kim Coates Unwind
After an explosive season 6 finale, "Sons of Anarchy" star Kim Coates needed a long vacation after a draining season of playing Tig Trager. During an interview with The Sydney Morning Herald, Coates revealed that out of the many bikers on "Sons of Anarchy" it was only him and Mark Boone who can ride a bike before the show.
When asked the reactions when people recognize him, Coates confessed that some would scream while others stare. "I get the absolute fear, with ''I can't possibly say anything, but that is the guy," says Coates.
"Or I get the ones that stare forever until I finally go, ''What's up?'' and they go ''Sorry to bother you, can I take a picture?'' And hey, if you can't love your fans, you're a douchebag, and I do," he added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage