‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: T.O. Cross & Grimm Bastards to Return, Kim Coates Revealed How Fans React When They Recognize Him
By Riza Ornos | March 27, 2014 6:54 PM EST
"Sons of Anarchy" series creator Kurt Sutter revealed on his recent video blog WTFSutter that season 7 will welcome another MC the Grimm Bastards in the show's finale. Scheduled to premiere in September 2014, SOA's season 7 will also feature T.O. Cross who first appeared on the show's season 2.
"Looking forward to seeing @MikeABeach (T.O. Cross)," Sutter wrote on his Twitter. "I'm fascinated by the delicate racial balance that exists between MCs."
Cross and his gang helped SAMCRO convinced Marcus Alvarez to replaced the Calavares' when the club switched their business from dealing guns to drugs. After the problem was settled, the gang appeared again in season 5 when they hid Randall Hightower after he was released from prison.
Hightower is the guy responsible for Opie's death and Jax tracked him down until he killed him despite Cross pleading for his life. Although there are no details about the Grimm Bastards' upcoming cameo, Sutter is certain that the MC gang will have their final cameo on the show's finale.
"Who hopes T.O. Cross & #GRIMBASTARDS get a little payback on Sons of Anarchy season 7?" Cross wrote on his Twitter account and tagged Sutter, Theo Rossi and Kim Coates. A fan responded with another tweet saying, "They will but watch out, the sons always win in the end."
How Kim Coates Unwind
After an explosive season 6 finale, "Sons of Anarchy" star Kim Coates needed a long vacation after a draining season of playing Tig Trager. During an interview with The Sydney Morning Herald, Coates revealed that out of the many bikers on "Sons of Anarchy" it was only him and Mark Boone who can ride a bike before the show.
When asked the reactions when people recognize him, Coates confessed that some would scream while others stare. "I get the absolute fear, with ''I can't possibly say anything, but that is the guy," says Coates.
"Or I get the ones that stare forever until I finally go, ''What's up?'' and they go ''Sorry to bother you, can I take a picture?'' And hey, if you can't love your fans, you're a douchebag, and I do," he added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS