‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: T.O. Cross & Grimm Bastards to Return, Kim Coates Revealed How Fans React When They Recognize Him
By Riza Ornos | March 27, 2014 6:54 PM EST
"Sons of Anarchy" series creator Kurt Sutter revealed on his recent video blog WTFSutter that season 7 will welcome another MC the Grimm Bastards in the show's finale. Scheduled to premiere in September 2014, SOA's season 7 will also feature T.O. Cross who first appeared on the show's season 2.
"Looking forward to seeing @MikeABeach (T.O. Cross)," Sutter wrote on his Twitter. "I'm fascinated by the delicate racial balance that exists between MCs."
Cross and his gang helped SAMCRO convinced Marcus Alvarez to replaced the Calavares' when the club switched their business from dealing guns to drugs. After the problem was settled, the gang appeared again in season 5 when they hid Randall Hightower after he was released from prison.
Hightower is the guy responsible for Opie's death and Jax tracked him down until he killed him despite Cross pleading for his life. Although there are no details about the Grimm Bastards' upcoming cameo, Sutter is certain that the MC gang will have their final cameo on the show's finale.
"Who hopes T.O. Cross & #GRIMBASTARDS get a little payback on Sons of Anarchy season 7?" Cross wrote on his Twitter account and tagged Sutter, Theo Rossi and Kim Coates. A fan responded with another tweet saying, "They will but watch out, the sons always win in the end."
How Kim Coates Unwind
After an explosive season 6 finale, "Sons of Anarchy" star Kim Coates needed a long vacation after a draining season of playing Tig Trager. During an interview with The Sydney Morning Herald, Coates revealed that out of the many bikers on "Sons of Anarchy" it was only him and Mark Boone who can ride a bike before the show.
When asked the reactions when people recognize him, Coates confessed that some would scream while others stare. "I get the absolute fear, with ''I can't possibly say anything, but that is the guy," says Coates.
"Or I get the ones that stare forever until I finally go, ''What's up?'' and they go ''Sorry to bother you, can I take a picture?'' And hey, if you can't love your fans, you're a douchebag, and I do," he added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2