5 Things You Should Know About ‘Instagram Playboy’ Dan Bilzerian And Why Men Are Envious
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 27, 2014 6:31 PM EST
Dan Bilzerian has become an instant celebrity and was tagged "Instagram playboy" as he posted his loathsome photos.
Move over Hugh Hefner as the modern day Playboy is here. Bilzerian will truly replace the king of pornos as he became famous for his obnoxious photos posted in Instagram. Most guys envied Dan for his shared lifestyle in social media.
DanBilzerian via Twitter
"Instagram Playboy" Dan Bilzerian
If you were a follower, you probably will not be surprised when he posts bundles of cash, hot chicks in bikinis all the time and his collection of cars and guns. He has survived two heart attacks so no wonder he lives his life to the fullest.
Below are the five things you should know about the "Instagram Playboy:"
1. He is a son of a Wall Street businessman. Dan Bilzerian was the son of a well-off businessman Paul Bilzerian. The American corporate takeover specialist was convicted of securities and tax laws violations relating to unsuccessful takeover attempts of various companies in 1980s. Bilzerian served a sentence and was also ordered to disgorge his profits, leading him to bankruptcy. Dan has a brother named Adam who was angered by the treatment of the state to his father and relinquished his American citizenship.
2. He has won $10.8 million in poker. He is a professional poker player. Earlier this week, he won $10.8 million in a single game. Heads-up, no-limit hold'em, at stakes from $5,000 to $10,000. According to reports, he immediately flew to Mexico with his crew after winning.
3. He is an actor. He performed some stunts in the 2013 film "Olympus Has Fallen." He also appeared in the movie, "Lone Survivor," in which Bilzerian also served as one of the film's producers. He will play minor parts in upcoming films, "The Other Woman" and "The Equalizer."
4. He is a military veteran and car and gun collector. As followers can see on his Instagram posts, Dan is a gun and car enthusiast. He enlisted in the Navy in 1999 and went to BUD/S. He was kicked-out of SEAL training two days before graduation, after which he received an honorable discharge.
5. He survived two heart attacks by age 30. Amazingly, Dan already suffered two heart attacks by the time he reached 30.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales