5 Things You Should Know About ‘Instagram Playboy’ Dan Bilzerian And Why Men Are Envious
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 27, 2014 6:31 PM EST
Dan Bilzerian has become an instant celebrity and was tagged "Instagram playboy" as he posted his loathsome photos.
Move over Hugh Hefner as the modern day Playboy is here. Bilzerian will truly replace the king of pornos as he became famous for his obnoxious photos posted in Instagram. Most guys envied Dan for his shared lifestyle in social media.
DanBilzerian via Twitter
"Instagram Playboy" Dan Bilzerian
If you were a follower, you probably will not be surprised when he posts bundles of cash, hot chicks in bikinis all the time and his collection of cars and guns. He has survived two heart attacks so no wonder he lives his life to the fullest.
Below are the five things you should know about the "Instagram Playboy:"
1. He is a son of a Wall Street businessman. Dan Bilzerian was the son of a well-off businessman Paul Bilzerian. The American corporate takeover specialist was convicted of securities and tax laws violations relating to unsuccessful takeover attempts of various companies in 1980s. Bilzerian served a sentence and was also ordered to disgorge his profits, leading him to bankruptcy. Dan has a brother named Adam who was angered by the treatment of the state to his father and relinquished his American citizenship.
2. He has won $10.8 million in poker. He is a professional poker player. Earlier this week, he won $10.8 million in a single game. Heads-up, no-limit hold'em, at stakes from $5,000 to $10,000. According to reports, he immediately flew to Mexico with his crew after winning.
3. He is an actor. He performed some stunts in the 2013 film "Olympus Has Fallen." He also appeared in the movie, "Lone Survivor," in which Bilzerian also served as one of the film's producers. He will play minor parts in upcoming films, "The Other Woman" and "The Equalizer."
4. He is a military veteran and car and gun collector. As followers can see on his Instagram posts, Dan is a gun and car enthusiast. He enlisted in the Navy in 1999 and went to BUD/S. He was kicked-out of SEAL training two days before graduation, after which he received an honorable discharge.
5. He survived two heart attacks by age 30. Amazingly, Dan already suffered two heart attacks by the time he reached 30.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch