Why Robert Pattinson will not Date Anyone after Kristen Stewart
By Sonam Malik | March 27, 2014 6:20 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart called it quits months ago and still both of them are single. Both the stars are young and dynamic and it is quite a surprise to see them not going on dates with the bevy of stars in Hollywood.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
Apparently, Pattinson is totally put off by romance since his break-up with Stewart, who was caught cheating on Pattinson publicly. She was seen kissing "Snow-White And Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, when the media glare caught her. Though after that Stewart issued a public apology, her romance with Pattinson did not catch the same flame.
Pattinson was deeply hurt by Stewart's doing and apparently he still carrying the wound in his heart.
"He would never get back with her; she disappointed him like no one before," a source revealed, adding: "He doesn't look at her the same anymore. But, Kristen that he taught he knew is still stuck in his head. This is why it is so hard for him to move on, he can't trust girls anymore," reported LongLiveGossip.
Pattinson was recently linked to long time friend Katy Perry. However, nothing has been confirmed yet and some reports have even suggested that Perry and Pattinson are more of buddies then anything else.
Meanwhile, Stewart recently revealed to Marie Claire magazine that she has no regrets about the decisions she has taken in her personal life.
"I stand by every mistake I've ever made, so judge away," she said. "You don't know who you will fall in love with. You just don't. You don't control it."
"Some people have certain things, like, 'That's what I'm going for,' and I have a subjective version of that. I don't pressure myself ... if you fall in love with someone, you want to own them-but really, why would you want that? You want them to be what you love. I'm much too young to even have an answer for that question, " she further insisted.
It was also reported that Stewart desperately wants to celebrate her 24th birthday with Pattinson and reuniting with her ex-love is the only thing she wants.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6