Why Robert Pattinson will not Date Anyone after Kristen Stewart
By Sonam Malik | March 27, 2014 6:20 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart called it quits months ago and still both of them are single. Both the stars are young and dynamic and it is quite a surprise to see them not going on dates with the bevy of stars in Hollywood.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
Apparently, Pattinson is totally put off by romance since his break-up with Stewart, who was caught cheating on Pattinson publicly. She was seen kissing "Snow-White And Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, when the media glare caught her. Though after that Stewart issued a public apology, her romance with Pattinson did not catch the same flame.
Pattinson was deeply hurt by Stewart's doing and apparently he still carrying the wound in his heart.
"He would never get back with her; she disappointed him like no one before," a source revealed, adding: "He doesn't look at her the same anymore. But, Kristen that he taught he knew is still stuck in his head. This is why it is so hard for him to move on, he can't trust girls anymore," reported LongLiveGossip.
Pattinson was recently linked to long time friend Katy Perry. However, nothing has been confirmed yet and some reports have even suggested that Perry and Pattinson are more of buddies then anything else.
Meanwhile, Stewart recently revealed to Marie Claire magazine that she has no regrets about the decisions she has taken in her personal life.
"I stand by every mistake I've ever made, so judge away," she said. "You don't know who you will fall in love with. You just don't. You don't control it."
"Some people have certain things, like, 'That's what I'm going for,' and I have a subjective version of that. I don't pressure myself ... if you fall in love with someone, you want to own them-but really, why would you want that? You want them to be what you love. I'm much too young to even have an answer for that question, " she further insisted.
It was also reported that Stewart desperately wants to celebrate her 24th birthday with Pattinson and reuniting with her ex-love is the only thing she wants.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change