Why Robert Pattinson will not Date Anyone after Kristen Stewart
By Sonam Malik | March 27, 2014 6:20 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart called it quits months ago and still both of them are single. Both the stars are young and dynamic and it is quite a surprise to see them not going on dates with the bevy of stars in Hollywood.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
Apparently, Pattinson is totally put off by romance since his break-up with Stewart, who was caught cheating on Pattinson publicly. She was seen kissing "Snow-White And Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, when the media glare caught her. Though after that Stewart issued a public apology, her romance with Pattinson did not catch the same flame.
Pattinson was deeply hurt by Stewart's doing and apparently he still carrying the wound in his heart.
"He would never get back with her; she disappointed him like no one before," a source revealed, adding: "He doesn't look at her the same anymore. But, Kristen that he taught he knew is still stuck in his head. This is why it is so hard for him to move on, he can't trust girls anymore," reported LongLiveGossip.
Pattinson was recently linked to long time friend Katy Perry. However, nothing has been confirmed yet and some reports have even suggested that Perry and Pattinson are more of buddies then anything else.
Meanwhile, Stewart recently revealed to Marie Claire magazine that she has no regrets about the decisions she has taken in her personal life.
"I stand by every mistake I've ever made, so judge away," she said. "You don't know who you will fall in love with. You just don't. You don't control it."
"Some people have certain things, like, 'That's what I'm going for,' and I have a subjective version of that. I don't pressure myself ... if you fall in love with someone, you want to own them-but really, why would you want that? You want them to be what you love. I'm much too young to even have an answer for that question, " she further insisted.
It was also reported that Stewart desperately wants to celebrate her 24th birthday with Pattinson and reuniting with her ex-love is the only thing she wants.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop