Why Robert Pattinson will not Date Anyone after Kristen Stewart
By Sonam Malik | March 27, 2014 6:20 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart called it quits months ago and still both of them are single. Both the stars are young and dynamic and it is quite a surprise to see them not going on dates with the bevy of stars in Hollywood.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
Apparently, Pattinson is totally put off by romance since his break-up with Stewart, who was caught cheating on Pattinson publicly. She was seen kissing "Snow-White And Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, when the media glare caught her. Though after that Stewart issued a public apology, her romance with Pattinson did not catch the same flame.
Pattinson was deeply hurt by Stewart's doing and apparently he still carrying the wound in his heart.
"He would never get back with her; she disappointed him like no one before," a source revealed, adding: "He doesn't look at her the same anymore. But, Kristen that he taught he knew is still stuck in his head. This is why it is so hard for him to move on, he can't trust girls anymore," reported LongLiveGossip.
Pattinson was recently linked to long time friend Katy Perry. However, nothing has been confirmed yet and some reports have even suggested that Perry and Pattinson are more of buddies then anything else.
Meanwhile, Stewart recently revealed to Marie Claire magazine that she has no regrets about the decisions she has taken in her personal life.
"I stand by every mistake I've ever made, so judge away," she said. "You don't know who you will fall in love with. You just don't. You don't control it."
"Some people have certain things, like, 'That's what I'm going for,' and I have a subjective version of that. I don't pressure myself ... if you fall in love with someone, you want to own them-but really, why would you want that? You want them to be what you love. I'm much too young to even have an answer for that question, " she further insisted.
It was also reported that Stewart desperately wants to celebrate her 24th birthday with Pattinson and reuniting with her ex-love is the only thing she wants.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff