Selena Gomez Drinking after Rehab Makes Parents Worried Sick
By Annie Dee | March 27, 2014 6:10 PM EST
Just months after her rehab stint, Selena Gomez has been seen out and about, with a drink always in hand. Her drinking and partying escalated after she fought with parents and friends over reconciliation with Justin Bieber, reportedly. Could Justin Bieber be the cause of why she is drinking and partying too much after rehab? Selena's parents think so and are worried sick.
Actress and singer Selena Gomez poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013.
Selena Gomez did not go to rehab because of her uncontrollable drinking and partying ways in the first place. In fact, Selena Gomez was not asked to check herself in to rehab. She did it on her volition after she decided to sought help for the problems she was facing in part of her the tumultuous relationship with Justin Bieber.
However, she has been drinking and partying too much lately that some people are getting worried, especially since she is also in every news because of her reconciliation with Justin Bieber.
Various sources have confirmed to In Touch that Gomez has been out drinking and partying - on multiple occasions, sometimes alone and sometimes with a group of friends. Aside from drinking, Selena has also been spotted smoking on certain occasions.
After a fight with her mother and stepfather, reportedly because of their disapproval of her getting back together with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber, Selena checked in at the Sunset Tower hotel for a week. Many have witnessed the former Disney star drinking almost every day. . "She looked like she'd been at it for a while," one of these witnesses tells In Touch. "Her lips were stained from the red wine she was drinking."
Selena was also seen at the hotel's Tower Bar and Restaurant with several friends on St. Patrick's Day, being loud and quite rowdy. According to a witness who is also on the same restaurant, "They didn't order food. They just kept ordering rounds of drinks and going out to smoke cigarettes," and that "they definitely seemed drunk."
Selena has not done anything scandalous yet to say her drinking and partying is already uncontrollable, except for stumbling during Vanity Fair Oscars Party. Selena is also a young celebrity that many consider to have the right head on her shoulder so she will not do something unwise. However, this certainly does not prevent her parents from being worried. "Her family is begging her to get back into rehab, and to stop talking to Justin," a source close to Selena discloses.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal