‘Suits’ Season 3 Episode 14 ‘Heartburn’: Donna Asks What Did You do to Scottie, Louis Delayed [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 27, 2014 5:27 PM EST
In episode 14, "Heartburn," one of the major characters has a heart attack in the court. The sneak peek released by USA Network indicates that Louis is likely to be that character. He can be seen going to the court for the closing argument. Another sneak peek shows Harvey stepping off his firm's elevator, with two soy caramel lattes. This sneak peek, which also features Donna, alludes to a friction between Harvey and Scottie, as Donna can be seen asking Harvey, "What did you do to Scottie?"
The sneak peek, featuring Donna and Harvey, suggests that Harvey is unaware that Scottie is on her way to Chicago for a disposition, which is a sign of "not on talking terms." Donna can be seen telling Harvey that the coffee is an apology coffee, and does not agree to Harvey's claim that it is "I'm a great boyfriend coffee." Harvey reveals that he made Scottie give Louis client's case back to Louis.
In the previous episode, Harvey asked Scottie to give back a case to Louis. When Scottie wanted to know if he is asking as a boyfriend or as a named partner, he said that he is asking for the favour as the named partner of the firm. Harvey had no choice, as Louis had asked him to intervene after realising that Scottie had intentionally poached his client's case. Louis had decided not to expose Mike's fraud because of Harvey's talk on being friends. In the previous episode, Louis wanted Harvey to return the favour by convincing Scottie to give back the case.
As Donna can be seen suggesting in the sneak peek, coffee is not going to make Scottie forgive Harvey. Harvey has to assure Scottie that theirs is a relationship of trust and they are in it as equals. Keeping professional demands out of the personal life will be a great beginning for Harvey.
The other sneak peek shows that Louis is late for the closing argument. He can be seen ordering someone on the phone to stall the proceedings, without committing any crime. He stops a taxi from a distance, but a woman gets into it. This makes Louis say to the woman that he is going to sue her.
The two sneak peeks indicate that Harvey will be busy calling Scottie, while Louis will arrive at the court huffing-puffing and suffer a heart-attack.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]