‘Suits’ Season 3 Episode 14 ‘Heartburn’: Donna Asks What Did You do to Scottie, Louis Delayed [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 27, 2014 5:27 PM EST
In episode 14, "Heartburn," one of the major characters has a heart attack in the court. The sneak peek released by USA Network indicates that Louis is likely to be that character. He can be seen going to the court for the closing argument. Another sneak peek shows Harvey stepping off his firm's elevator, with two soy caramel lattes. This sneak peek, which also features Donna, alludes to a friction between Harvey and Scottie, as Donna can be seen asking Harvey, "What did you do to Scottie?"
The sneak peek, featuring Donna and Harvey, suggests that Harvey is unaware that Scottie is on her way to Chicago for a disposition, which is a sign of "not on talking terms." Donna can be seen telling Harvey that the coffee is an apology coffee, and does not agree to Harvey's claim that it is "I'm a great boyfriend coffee." Harvey reveals that he made Scottie give Louis client's case back to Louis.
In the previous episode, Harvey asked Scottie to give back a case to Louis. When Scottie wanted to know if he is asking as a boyfriend or as a named partner, he said that he is asking for the favour as the named partner of the firm. Harvey had no choice, as Louis had asked him to intervene after realising that Scottie had intentionally poached his client's case. Louis had decided not to expose Mike's fraud because of Harvey's talk on being friends. In the previous episode, Louis wanted Harvey to return the favour by convincing Scottie to give back the case.
As Donna can be seen suggesting in the sneak peek, coffee is not going to make Scottie forgive Harvey. Harvey has to assure Scottie that theirs is a relationship of trust and they are in it as equals. Keeping professional demands out of the personal life will be a great beginning for Harvey.
The other sneak peek shows that Louis is late for the closing argument. He can be seen ordering someone on the phone to stall the proceedings, without committing any crime. He stops a taxi from a distance, but a woman gets into it. This makes Louis say to the woman that he is going to sue her.
The two sneak peeks indicate that Harvey will be busy calling Scottie, while Louis will arrive at the court huffing-puffing and suffer a heart-attack.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How