Android 4.4 KitKat Update For LG G2 Continues
By Karla Danica Figuerres | March 27, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Android 4.4 KitKat update for LG G2 continues to roll out to more users this week.
The update for LG G2 has arrived for the AT&T users back in February and it continued to arrive to other U.S. carriers afterward, except for Verizon. Currently, it appears that Canadian owners are next in line to receive the much awaited Android candy bar.
MobileSyrup reported LG G2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat update reached the Canadian shores both for Rogers and Bell users. LG noted the update will come at the end of March and now it finally arrived before April begins.
The software comes with a large 635 MB upgrade, which is better to download via Wi-Fi connection than via Mobile Data Connection from Rogers or Bell.
This Android 4.4.2 KitKat update for LG G2 in Canadian carriers marked another essential region for LG based on Android updates. The update arrived for AT&T, Sprint in the U.S. and T-Mobile and LG G2 Verizon subscribers don't need to wait too long before their Android 4.4.2 KitKat update finally arrives.
Android 4.4.2 KitKat updates come with several changes in settings, the font to white, general performance improvement, additional cloud printing and an immersive mode that allow LG G2 users to use the 5.2- inch display in full screen mode. This update comes with a myriad of reasons to be happy about.
Typically, LG G2 owners can check and proceed to download the update by going to the Settings > About Phone > Go to the update area > Check for updates > Download. If upon checking there is none, users can wait for the notification bar over the course in the next few days for Android 4.4.2 KitKat update.
For LG G2 owners on Verizon carrier in the U.S., wait for further details regarding LG G2 Android 4.4 KitKat update, which is expected to come in the next couple of days.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2