Kris Jenner Gets in the Way of Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce, Wants Daughter to Reconcile With the Basketball Player
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 27, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Kris Jenner gets in the way of Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian's divorce because she reportedly wants her daughter to reconcile with the basketball player.
Television personality Kris Jenner arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
According toHollywoodGossip (The Hollywood Gossip)" rel="nofollow" target="_blank"> U.S. tabloid OK! via the Hollywood Gossip, Kris wants Khloe to reunite with Lamar while the cameras are rolling. Sources revealed to the tabloid that Kris wants to feature the estranged couple on their family reality TV show in an effort to save it from sinking down the ratings.
"Kris is desperate for storylines," the source revealed. "She has made it her daily mission to ask Kardashian about reconciling with Odom," the source added.
With recent reports claiming that Khloe constantly gets in touch with Lamar, is a reconciliation really imminent? Khloe has also revealed in an interview that she is not through her divorce with Lamar just yet.
Khloe in the Process of Healing?
On March 17, Khloe posted a message on Instagram about healing. The message came after it was revealed that Lamar has quit his basketball contract in Spain due to a back injury, and Khloe's message has gained a lot of mixed responses from her followers.
"Koko and Lamlam, you guys are my inspiration, hope you can guys work things out, we want you back together."
"Please take Lamar back, I know he messed up big time but everyone makes mistake at some point in their life and everyone deserves a second chance."
"You are an amazing person Khloe, don't let anyone make you think otherwise."
"The decision is solely yours, however, it is not right to abandon someone in need."
Lamar to See Khloe Soon
One of the recent issues of In Touch Magazine reported that Lamar is currently in New York because he is undergoing physical therapy for his back problems. The basketball athlete revealed to the magazine that he will be going to Los Angeles as soon as his therapy is done to go see Khloe.
"I'm going to see Khloe, I'm going to see her soon," said Lamar, but he doesn't really need to rush to get to Los Angeles because Khloe herself might be heading to New York to film the spinoff series of their reality TV show.
Lamar and Khloe wed in 2009. They have been embroiled in a lot of scandals including alleged cheating and drug abuse. In December 2013 and four years later, Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?