‘The Walking Dead’ Zombies Invade Disney Universe, Princess Merida Becomes Daryl Dixon to Save the Day
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 27, 2014 4:41 PM EST
There has been an outbreak! The Disney universe is infected and millions have turned into what they are calling "The Walking Disney." It is hard to imagine something as bizarre as this. Isn't it? However, deviantART artist, Kasami-Senei has re-created numerous Disney and Pixar characters as if they belong to the world of "The Walking Dead."
After stepping inside "The Walking Dead" world, the female Disney and Pixar characters have become sexier. Mulan is wielding a katana like Michonne (Danai Gurira). Even, Pocahontas is flashing her midriff and using John Smith's zombie body to keep away the walkers from attacking her.
Buzz Lightyear, Woody and Jessie of "Toy Story 2" have got into the characters of Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln), Lori Grimes (Sarah Wayne Callies) and Shane Walsh (Jon Bernthal). If one looks closely, Woody has grown tiny stubble while putting down the walkers.
Princess Merida of "Brave" becomes the bad-a** crossbow girl. She takes up a crossbow just like Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) and looks for walkers. Likewise, Hercules and Philoctetes also look alert and ready to slay the undeads.
Ariel and Eric look like "Gleggie" or Maggie (Lauren Cohan) and Glenn (Steven Yeun). The question is will they fight the walkers on the land or under the sea. And, Anna and Elsa look 'pretty sexy; in their walker-killing avatars. Both of them are armed, deadly and hot as hell.
Rapunzel and Flynn also look like Maggie and Glenn and apart from romancing they are also killing the bad guys and zombies.
Meanwhile, Yahoo Movies has reported that "The Walking Dead" and "Toy Story" are quite similar. For instance, Woody of "Toy Story" and Rick Grimes of "The Walking Dead" are sheriffs who have to lead a group in the world.
In the second season of "The Walking Dead" and "Toy Story" respectively have cowgirls in the form of Beth Greene (Emily Kinney) and Jessie. Also, they introduced white-haired old men Hershel Greene and Stinky Pete.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 finale is set to air on Sunday, March 30, 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best