‘The Walking Dead’ Zombies Invade Disney Universe, Princess Merida Becomes Daryl Dixon to Save the Day
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 27, 2014 4:41 PM EST
There has been an outbreak! The Disney universe is infected and millions have turned into what they are calling "The Walking Disney." It is hard to imagine something as bizarre as this. Isn't it? However, deviantART artist, Kasami-Senei has re-created numerous Disney and Pixar characters as if they belong to the world of "The Walking Dead."
After stepping inside "The Walking Dead" world, the female Disney and Pixar characters have become sexier. Mulan is wielding a katana like Michonne (Danai Gurira). Even, Pocahontas is flashing her midriff and using John Smith's zombie body to keep away the walkers from attacking her.
Buzz Lightyear, Woody and Jessie of "Toy Story 2" have got into the characters of Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln), Lori Grimes (Sarah Wayne Callies) and Shane Walsh (Jon Bernthal). If one looks closely, Woody has grown tiny stubble while putting down the walkers.
Princess Merida of "Brave" becomes the bad-a** crossbow girl. She takes up a crossbow just like Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) and looks for walkers. Likewise, Hercules and Philoctetes also look alert and ready to slay the undeads.
Ariel and Eric look like "Gleggie" or Maggie (Lauren Cohan) and Glenn (Steven Yeun). The question is will they fight the walkers on the land or under the sea. And, Anna and Elsa look 'pretty sexy; in their walker-killing avatars. Both of them are armed, deadly and hot as hell.
Rapunzel and Flynn also look like Maggie and Glenn and apart from romancing they are also killing the bad guys and zombies.
Meanwhile, Yahoo Movies has reported that "The Walking Dead" and "Toy Story" are quite similar. For instance, Woody of "Toy Story" and Rick Grimes of "The Walking Dead" are sheriffs who have to lead a group in the world.
In the second season of "The Walking Dead" and "Toy Story" respectively have cowgirls in the form of Beth Greene (Emily Kinney) and Jessie. Also, they introduced white-haired old men Hershel Greene and Stinky Pete.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 finale is set to air on Sunday, March 30, 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch