‘The Walking Dead’ Zombies Invade Disney Universe, Princess Merida Becomes Daryl Dixon to Save the Day
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 27, 2014 4:41 PM EST
There has been an outbreak! The Disney universe is infected and millions have turned into what they are calling "The Walking Disney." It is hard to imagine something as bizarre as this. Isn't it? However, deviantART artist, Kasami-Senei has re-created numerous Disney and Pixar characters as if they belong to the world of "The Walking Dead."
After stepping inside "The Walking Dead" world, the female Disney and Pixar characters have become sexier. Mulan is wielding a katana like Michonne (Danai Gurira). Even, Pocahontas is flashing her midriff and using John Smith's zombie body to keep away the walkers from attacking her.
Buzz Lightyear, Woody and Jessie of "Toy Story 2" have got into the characters of Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln), Lori Grimes (Sarah Wayne Callies) and Shane Walsh (Jon Bernthal). If one looks closely, Woody has grown tiny stubble while putting down the walkers.
Princess Merida of "Brave" becomes the bad-a** crossbow girl. She takes up a crossbow just like Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) and looks for walkers. Likewise, Hercules and Philoctetes also look alert and ready to slay the undeads.
Ariel and Eric look like "Gleggie" or Maggie (Lauren Cohan) and Glenn (Steven Yeun). The question is will they fight the walkers on the land or under the sea. And, Anna and Elsa look 'pretty sexy; in their walker-killing avatars. Both of them are armed, deadly and hot as hell.
Rapunzel and Flynn also look like Maggie and Glenn and apart from romancing they are also killing the bad guys and zombies.
Meanwhile, Yahoo Movies has reported that "The Walking Dead" and "Toy Story" are quite similar. For instance, Woody of "Toy Story" and Rick Grimes of "The Walking Dead" are sheriffs who have to lead a group in the world.
In the second season of "The Walking Dead" and "Toy Story" respectively have cowgirls in the form of Beth Greene (Emily Kinney) and Jessie. Also, they introduced white-haired old men Hershel Greene and Stinky Pete.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 finale is set to air on Sunday, March 30, 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef