‘The Walking Dead’ Zombies Invade Disney Universe, Princess Merida Becomes Daryl Dixon to Save the Day
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 27, 2014 4:41 PM EST
There has been an outbreak! The Disney universe is infected and millions have turned into what they are calling "The Walking Disney." It is hard to imagine something as bizarre as this. Isn't it? However, deviantART artist, Kasami-Senei has re-created numerous Disney and Pixar characters as if they belong to the world of "The Walking Dead."
After stepping inside "The Walking Dead" world, the female Disney and Pixar characters have become sexier. Mulan is wielding a katana like Michonne (Danai Gurira). Even, Pocahontas is flashing her midriff and using John Smith's zombie body to keep away the walkers from attacking her.
Buzz Lightyear, Woody and Jessie of "Toy Story 2" have got into the characters of Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln), Lori Grimes (Sarah Wayne Callies) and Shane Walsh (Jon Bernthal). If one looks closely, Woody has grown tiny stubble while putting down the walkers.
Princess Merida of "Brave" becomes the bad-a** crossbow girl. She takes up a crossbow just like Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) and looks for walkers. Likewise, Hercules and Philoctetes also look alert and ready to slay the undeads.
Ariel and Eric look like "Gleggie" or Maggie (Lauren Cohan) and Glenn (Steven Yeun). The question is will they fight the walkers on the land or under the sea. And, Anna and Elsa look 'pretty sexy; in their walker-killing avatars. Both of them are armed, deadly and hot as hell.
Rapunzel and Flynn also look like Maggie and Glenn and apart from romancing they are also killing the bad guys and zombies.
Meanwhile, Yahoo Movies has reported that "The Walking Dead" and "Toy Story" are quite similar. For instance, Woody of "Toy Story" and Rick Grimes of "The Walking Dead" are sheriffs who have to lead a group in the world.
In the second season of "The Walking Dead" and "Toy Story" respectively have cowgirls in the form of Beth Greene (Emily Kinney) and Jessie. Also, they introduced white-haired old men Hershel Greene and Stinky Pete.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 finale is set to air on Sunday, March 30, 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage