‘The Walking Dead’ Zombies Invade Disney Universe, Princess Merida Becomes Daryl Dixon to Save the Day
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 27, 2014 4:41 PM EST
There has been an outbreak! The Disney universe is infected and millions have turned into what they are calling "The Walking Disney." It is hard to imagine something as bizarre as this. Isn't it? However, deviantART artist, Kasami-Senei has re-created numerous Disney and Pixar characters as if they belong to the world of "The Walking Dead."
After stepping inside "The Walking Dead" world, the female Disney and Pixar characters have become sexier. Mulan is wielding a katana like Michonne (Danai Gurira). Even, Pocahontas is flashing her midriff and using John Smith's zombie body to keep away the walkers from attacking her.
Buzz Lightyear, Woody and Jessie of "Toy Story 2" have got into the characters of Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln), Lori Grimes (Sarah Wayne Callies) and Shane Walsh (Jon Bernthal). If one looks closely, Woody has grown tiny stubble while putting down the walkers.
Princess Merida of "Brave" becomes the bad-a** crossbow girl. She takes up a crossbow just like Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) and looks for walkers. Likewise, Hercules and Philoctetes also look alert and ready to slay the undeads.
Ariel and Eric look like "Gleggie" or Maggie (Lauren Cohan) and Glenn (Steven Yeun). The question is will they fight the walkers on the land or under the sea. And, Anna and Elsa look 'pretty sexy; in their walker-killing avatars. Both of them are armed, deadly and hot as hell.
Rapunzel and Flynn also look like Maggie and Glenn and apart from romancing they are also killing the bad guys and zombies.
Meanwhile, Yahoo Movies has reported that "The Walking Dead" and "Toy Story" are quite similar. For instance, Woody of "Toy Story" and Rick Grimes of "The Walking Dead" are sheriffs who have to lead a group in the world.
In the second season of "The Walking Dead" and "Toy Story" respectively have cowgirls in the form of Beth Greene (Emily Kinney) and Jessie. Also, they introduced white-haired old men Hershel Greene and Stinky Pete.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 finale is set to air on Sunday, March 30, 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money